• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MDMA and Xan

Drozen

Greenlighter
I was wondering I snort Xanax and I just got some Molly. I?m wondering the best way to take the Molly. Should I snort it too? And is it safe to take with Xanax. Thanks

Well it is dumb to insufflate alprazolam as you don't get any benefits from doing it when compared to taking it orally.

Only danger I see when combining alprazolam with MDMA is that you might take larger doses of MDMA as you intended.

Unless you are physically addicted to xanax and will get withdrawals if you stop then don't take any xanax with your mdma, it will ruin it. MDMA works better when you just swallow it on an empty stomach, snorting it is pointless, unless you are just obsessed with snorting.

Last edited:
Seems kinda pointless but hey it isnt my body. I would save the xanax incase something negative happens taking the mdma.

Seems kinda pointless but hey it isnt my body. I would save the xanax incase something negative happens taking the mdma.

I originally started snorting Xanax instead of pill to help keep away from snow (surprisingly helped) So far has worked out about a month. I heard somthing about crushing crystal MDMA into water or juice. Going to give that a try and probably save Xanax for after the comedown or somthing

Why bother going through the effort of crushing it and putting into juice? MDMA is already very water soluble and your stomach will have absolutely no problems digesting a tiny 100-200mg crystal, just swallow the stuff as is.

I originally started snorting Xanax instead of pill to help keep away from snow (surprisingly helped) So far has worked out about a month. I heard somthing about crushing crystal MDMA into water or juice. Going to give that a try and probably save Xanax for after the comedown or somthing
Hey man you should be careful about snorting xanax it's really bad for your nose and the oral onset is pretty fast anyways. I'd recommend sublingual if you really need to get the effects immediately.

The fillers will cause damage to your nose and considering there's only 2 mg of alprazolam in a pill that is probably a few 100 hundred milligrams of filler that's a lot of junk to be sitting in your nose and causing micro-lacerations

Why bother going through the effort of crushing it and putting into juice? MDMA is already very water soluble and your stomach will have absolutely no problems digesting a tiny 100-200mg crystal, just swallow the stuff as is.
yea I’ll try that next I’m used to seeing friends putting it in juice.

Hey man you should be careful about snorting xanax it's really bad for your nose and the oral onset is pretty fast anyways. I'd recommend sublingual if you really need to get the effects immediately.

The fillers will cause damage to your nose and considering there's only 2 mg of alprazolam in a pill that is probably a few 100 hundred milligrams of filler that's a lot of junk to be sitting in your nose and causing micro-lacerations

Alright I’ll keep this in mind, thanks for the information