• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

MDMA and Meth

Metrodium

Greenlighter
So yesterday on New Years Eve, 2 friends of mine and myself were headed to a party in our local town. One of our dealers called us up saying he had molly. Being in our small town we don't get molly very often and we were all 3 trying it for the first time. After talking to the plug about it, he came and told me that it wasn't even a pill, it was in fact brown powder. This at first sketched me out, but after doing some research I came to the conclusion I'd still try it. About 30 minutes later after that, the plug calls me back to tell me he tested his product and it had traces of Meth and we'll as mdma. Very sketched out by this I began questioning myself, but in the end I ended up taking it anyway. Around 10:30 I filled up about half of a joint paper with this powder and parachuted it down. Waiting around 45 and nothing hit me, we decided to just hit bumps throughout the night. After taking a few bumps I could definitely feel it kicking in, and I was trying just to make sense of it all. Eventually I came to the conclusion that all I was really feeling was the Meth. Seemed as the meth just was so overwhelming that I couldn't experience the MDMA as well. Other people that were there also felt this. So after realizing that I've been high on meth for a little bit I was kind of freaking out for a little bit, but there was nothing I could do at this point but enjoy the high. The high reminded me of a stronger adderall. It was not too crazy where I couldn't handle myself but I could definitely feel the Meth. I don't believe a substantial amount of Meth was in the powder concidering I was able to handle the roll very easy. The best feeling I had from it was while I was driving home around 3:30 am, when my whole body just kept vibrating and didn't stop till I got to my house 30 minutes later. In my opinion, you should not mix these two drugs as the meth will most likely make you blind to the MDMA. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't like the high, as it was very enjoyable. I just do not plan on bring around meth again, as it is meth which can be very addicting. No I do not feel like I am addicted to this at all, in fact the high was very enjoyable until I tried to go to sleep where I just laid there with my thoughts. Very similar to adderall. I do plan on trying to take MDMA again just by itself but it pill form to be more safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to bluelight. I edited out the price you posted as we do not allow price discussion on this site.

I'm moving this to other drugs. Meth is extremely addictive. Be careful, and stay safe.

Meth comes in a brown powder? Sorry I'm naive we don't have it in the UK.

Mdma can be brown powder but if there were no clear/white crystals then there was no meth. Did you see the test kit? Did your dealer only tell you this because he thought you might want more?

As far as I know pills are not safer than power, pills can contain anything from MDMA to PMA, so I always thought that powder would be safer because it's easier to see cuttings.
Mixing MDMA with meth is not a good idea, because it's pretty bad for your heart and body in general.
Always test your drugs yourself, stay hydrated and don't drive while you are on drugs!
Stay safe :)

Which of the 2 drugs are more expensive per gram mdma or meth?

I have always wondered why they don't...it is so prolific pretty much every where there is people....I mean even north korea has meth....and they are so backwards...you would think there would be people in england synthing this stuff like crazy.