View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDMA and Cabergoline?

swift9

Greenlighter
Does anyone know if there would be any problems if these two were to be mixed? Cabergoline is believed to eliminate the refractory period in men, so could be a fun combination

cabergoline is also a direct agonist of the dopamine system. i wouldnt be playing around with it if you are playing with monoamnine releasers too.

would antioxidants mitigate any potential harm, or is there something else about excess dopamine I don't know about?

tested with aprox. 80mg mdma and take aprox. 0.25 mg ( half of a 0,5 pill) off dostinex ,
fantastic , a level of pleasure that is overwhelming ,continuum orgasm , give a little leg shaking but was ok , bad part is that is not work always , you must clear all caber from body after few days to have a similar efect ,
that was my experience
I will do it again if i succeed to obtain a prescription for dostinex

Does anyone know if there would be any problems if these two were to be mixed? Cabergoline is believed to eliminate the refractory period in men, so could be a fun combination

cabergoline is also a direct agonist of the dopamine system. i wouldnt be playing around with it if you are playing with monoamnine releasers too.
Maybe why 3-meo-pcp/MXE combo is good for the libido...?