• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDEA - First Time - The First Time I Ate MDE.

Dresden

Bluelighter
1996 AD
Amsterdam split
100 mg
Athens, GA USA
Glorious, stupefying euphoria for 1.5 hours, then nothing. It wore off before I left my dorm room to go to the rave at O'Malley's, but I didn't care. 150% smacky roll!!!!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdea
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
good times. Was it crystal? Did it have any smell?
How did it compare to MDMA?

So how about an real report. I had an Eve once, nice MDEA imprint on it.Took two halves so whatever effect it had hard to distinguish.

But that was way before Bluelight excisted, the MDEA pills were diverted from legal produced one's as it was inthe hayday's of MDMA. EA was the next legal option to produce. The now infamous Salmie's preceded these. Salmie's were the Dutch legal MDMA pill it all started with. They were called that because the manufacturer couldn't find a good binder for his pills. And ordered a pile of powdered Salmiak, used for pressing candy. And used that as binder.

Never had one myself but they are legend.

I'm gonna tag this and such because there is't much on MDE, but man it would be pretty fucking sweet if you could supply any other information at all. This is awfully sparse.

MDE is the same as MDEA, right?

1996 AD
Amsterdam split
100 mg
Athens, GA USA
Glorious, stupefying euphoria for 1.5 hours, then nothing. It wore off before I left my dorm room to go to the rave at O'Malley's, but I didn't care. 150% smacky roll!!!!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdea
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
27-juli-93 it got officially added to the Opium law in Nl. Before that it was a 06 call and your MDEA would be delivered in blister pack. Tobad I missed it, mine was a diverted one after the ban, your's could have come from the remains also Dresden

Not a dance drug. It was a pressed, pure white split pill from Amsterdam. I looked it up on the world wide web and saw some like it at the time. I really would've liked to have eaten 4 or 5, but could only afford 1 or 2 (don't remember which). Minimally speedy. More intoxicating than mdma, less chatty. There *might* have been music enhancement, but like I said, I took it in my dorm room at like 6 pm and wasn't listening to music at the time, so I really couldn't tell you. Markedely shorter duration than mdma. No hangover, which I never get from mdma either. Easily distinguishable from mdma if you've had both. To be honest, it felt like short acting, empathogenic heroin. We even used to call batches like this "smacky" (versus "speedy" for mdma batches, which most ravers preferred as it is speedier, dancier, chattier, and lasts 3 to 4 hours versus 1 and a half.)

Would probably go great with good quality crystal methamphetamine! Speaking of combos, I will now here predict mdma plus
N-ethylamphetamine to be qualitatively STELLAR! I could be wrong, but my intuition is generally off the chart. Just sayin'.

My only encounter was at one of the earlier Gabber party's taking two halves instead of a whole didn't help. So I basickly missed it. My pill had a nice MDEA on one of the sides but the letters were made to fit the pill. Nice typography though like a kaligraph said well those MDEA letters on that pill could be more esthetic.

Eve was a nick name for mdea who ever came up with mde is a 'etard'

I miss playing with MDEA. I would get orangish crystal at same as mdma crystal price in Australia in around 2002 or so.

Its effects are different but amazing.

Dose needed is higher, we would dose 160mg.
Effects were shorter and more felt body wise but less europhoic.
Great for massages or other intimate type of activity. You will not move around on MDEA lol....

It isnt identifiable by look or smell, you need reagent tests to distinguish drom MDMA.
It is so polarizing to MDA that its alnost another class of drug, whereas MDMA ia much closer but still too speedy to compare.

What dose? Pills were often loaded with only 120mg or so of this chem. Higher than average of mdma pills back then (circa 90mg - 110mg) but not enough to showcase MDEA.

Each to their own of course, i found methylone crap and useless for me and the mdma light term has commonly compared with this mild feeling drug too.

What dose? Pills were often loaded with only 120mg or so of this chem. Higher than average of mdma pills back then (circa 90mg - 110mg) but not enough to showcase MDEA.

Each to their own of course, i found methylone crap and useless for me and the mdma light term has commonly compared with this mild feeling drug too.
The time MDEA was legal over here they contained a good dosage. 220 mg was what I thought but it seem's to be 225, a good solid dosage. But they were pricey for a pill but pure and at home delivery. Some say they are speedy, but other report a smacky roll.

And my initial dislike of bk-MDMA turned in a like it more years later.

Last edited:
I find methylone a wonderful drug, different from MDMA, definitely more of a stimulant, but capable of great empathogenesis and very smooth with no crash (much less than MDMA) if not redosed repeatedly. Far more moreish than MDMA but it doesn't have to be used that way.

I find methylone a wonderful drug, different from MDMA, definitely more of a stimulant, but capable of great empathogenesis and very smooth with no crash (much less than MDMA) if not redosed repeatedly. Far more moreish than MDMA but it doesn't have to be used that way.
It is, but it' s in no way stimulating. Just as flooring as the other empathogen's. I am wondering of my year's of ADD meds had some to do with this. I sleep fine after these but also after LSD anologue's while they all kept me awake in my youth. Especially how you describe Methylone was my one early exp, a vanilla room odorizer containing 180mg. But it was very stimulating and a step down from E. When powder became available, bought quite some grams. All my trips were sedating, and it def has a good effect when done anal. Thank's for that tip Bluelight ;)

Very curious about MDEA and how it would effect me, Stoning or speedy? the bk version was kinda meuh.

Would probably go great with good quality crystal methamphetamine! Speaking of combos, I will now here predict mdma plus
N-ethylamphetamine to be qualitatively STELLAR! I could be wrong, but my intuition is generally off the chart. Just sayin'.
N-ethylamphetamine solo has some very scarce but great feedback. So that would certainly be a good way to aproach euphoria.

One of the legendary downers on the tailend would be nice.

Mdea will not be speedy. Its is stoning. No question. The newer rcs do tend to be somewhat subjective with wider outcomes and preferences by individuals.

Mda is speedy again no question. Well for 99% lol

Mdea will not be speedy. Its is stoning. No question. The newer rcs do tend to be somewhat subjective with wider outcomes and preferences by individuals.

Mda is speedy again no question. Well for 99% lol
Most describe it as 'smacky' MDEA. But the suppossed MDA I took never felt speedy in a real sense, but less 'monged' (a nice wording for the mind on MDMA). Although I refered to it as 'being a fruitsalad'.

It lacked this shattering effect but seemed to be more dreamy then proper XTC. And more psychedelic.

Smacky is a good term. I remember in the early 80's in Texas having access to MDMA and MDEA from the college town of San Marcos. 75% of the time MDMA was available as it was still legal. Every once in a while only MDEA was available and the difference between MDMA and MDEA I believe would for sure be apparent in a blind test. It was not as stimulating as MDEA, and there was always a little stomach drop that it was not going to be a roll in the beginning, but the effects were so pleasant that it is for sure it's own drug and I would for sure seek it out for what it is.

I admit, I have only done MDMA 3 times since the early 80's. All were genuine but much lower dosages. Twice were pills (from people I totally trusted and knew) and one time a powder. I figured the pills were 50 mgs (I took 2) a piece and the one dose of powder I had was about 80 mgs. But from the college town we'd get the red speckled tablets of MDMA that were 120 mgs each, created for psychotherapists. The MDEA were also 120 mgs.

After reading about the "ecstasy" flooding the markets today thank God for testing kits and some *some* respectable distributors. I suspect most of it is garbage being sold. I would love to find some genuine and turn my wife on. She is not a tripper but got curious and has done 2C-B a few times. But I would not chance it unless I was sure it was genuine.

How nice would it be to have genuine access to any drug we would want? That certainly would fix the damn black market.

Is MDE/MDEA responsible for people who think that MDMA/MDA or ecstasy pills are laced with heroin or a downer? I never fucked with any MDxx drugs, meth, or research chems as they are not my thing.