• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA vs. MDMA

What's an optimal redose timing (if any at all) for MDA?
Like say for example, with MDMA, I'll take a dose and redose the same about an hour later, to extend the peak.

I think MDA takes a bit longer to hit, but the redose times should be about the same

MDA last longer though, so you may not even need a redose if you take a larger first dose. That's actually better for you anyways. Remember to keep in mind that MDA is around 25% or so more potent than MDMA, so dose accordingly.

Aye, I like to dose lower with MDMA anyway, otherwise I just end up forgetting the whole night, so I'd probably follow the same idea with MDA.

I think MDA takes a bit longer to hit, but the redose times should be about the same

MDA last longer though, so you may not even need a redose if you take a larger first dose. That's actually better for you anyways. Remember to keep in mind that MDA is around 25% or so more potent than MDMA, so dose accordingly.

Idk i think it comes on pretty quickly but doesnt peak for awhile. I found it rather similar to MDMA in almost every aspect aside from it being more hallucinogenic at a lower dose, however i disagree with "more potent". There's a lot more to rolling on MDxx than hallucinations, and MDA's full effects dose seems on par with MDMA.

I found MDA quite euphoric and empathogenic just like MDMA. Much more intense visuals, i even heard sounds on the peak. But to get that full on OMG orgasm MDMA feeling i think the doses are similar. Taking 120+ mg MDA HCl may be even better than MDMA. I would try it on its own, i have yet to mix it with MDMA.

Anyone ever try taking the mdma 5 or 10 minutes after the mda? I might do this new years but even 140mg is too much mdma for me. I think my optimal dose is 119mg. I'm trying to estimate a conversion factor for combo-ing. Maybe .88 as far as avoiding small patches of mild agitation. I guess I'll try 73mg mdma with 32mg mda. 🤞

Anyone ever try taking the mdma 5 or 10 minutes after the mda? I might do this new years but even 140mg is too much mdma for me. I think my optimal dose is 119mg. I'm trying to estimate a conversion factor for combo-ing. Maybe .88 as far as avoiding small patches of mild agitation. I guess I'll try 73mg mdma with 32mg mda. 🤞
What the heck? You're still a dang greehornlighter after that many years!!? That's worse than Dougie Doozer's Black Strap Molasses!

I've mentioned elsewhere that MDAR (3,4-methylenedioxyaminorex) is like a mixture of MDA and MDMA.

There IS a logical reason for this. Aminorex derivatives exist as a zwittrion and we speculated that both forms are capable of binding at the monoamine transports.

I've also drawn the benzofuran homologue of aminorex. As far as I can tell, such compounds are legal everywhere because while the upper images are of ring-substituted aminorex, the lower one has a benzofuran as it's aromatic and nobody has ever made them so nobody has controlled them.

BTW in both cases the benzaldehyde is the start point although I 100% know that Chinese suppliers are happy to supply the immediate precursor, the amino-alcohol.

We tried using KOCN to close the ring and just ended up with a substituted urea. BrCN works fine... but it's BrCN. I'm pretty sure dehydration of the urea is possible but since we could safely use BrCN, we went down that route.

<EDIT> Whoops - forgot to change the bottom right image to match the bottom left image. But hopefully you get the idea, </edit>

Last edited:
What the heck? You're still a dang greehornlighter after that many years!!? That's worse than Dougie Doozer's Black Strap Molasses!
Both of you dang greenhorn bluelighters better shush the heck up before the library closes. If you think Dougie Doozer's a bad rascal you better watch out for Jorge TaDanky. He eats all your food and stole your friend's Chevy Rumblecycle!

I am extremely sensitive to MDA. I overheat while feeling freezing & am just absolutely miserable on it. Overstimulation + symptoms of serotonin syndrome, at moderate doses. Never again!

• Wow
Reactions: ___
I have never had MDA on it's own ive only had it with MDMA. The pill i have that was MDMA/MDA was the best pill i ever had. It was very trippy

Reactions: ___
MDA remains, still IMO underrated!

The original "Snowballs" early to latter 90's too, big unscored/unlogoed dome top bottom about as deep as wide maybe, smellleee! Immaculately formed, consistent, like a professional mints company

F incredible things. 200 mg's pure MDA each.

I worked a full busiest Saturday shift inside Tescos store 6:30 am to 4:30 after 3.5 genuine ones, i.e. 700 mg's MDA.

It was taxing, zero suspicion, was my "craft" after all, rushing my balls off though kaladeskopically bright lol I had to take a magnifying glass as I was Home Shopping gathering amongst public and in/around staff, loading areas etc

But feeling too good I guess, to be anxious like whatever.

I just wanted, Out of there lol! Asap.

I felt amazing after work. I took last 1.5 Snowballs and really came right back up on it, no comedown.

If I listed a dozen, or 5 truly best "exstacy" pills I took, the best straight MDA ones of a number too, are in equal running!

I'd have to leave even the best pure MDE's under tier though. V v good, but need added dimensions.

We all know MDA is.... more racey I'll say vs "speedy", no argument more hallucinogenic, tick on the longer lasting

Yes not so lovey-dovey "Hold me in your arms" full disinhibition...Empathogenic!

But not making you a cold arse, actually IMO a less foolish one, maybe? lol.

Less embarrassing anyway. It's such a mad trip vs MDMA though. I agree it can be a headfuck.

700 mg's pure MDA is about max prob for myself, while up to & over 2 grams of pure MDMA was more doable than a Theme Park honest.

One other distinctive feature of genuine MDA though, a lot moreso than MDMA is enhanced tactile sensation.

This was always very pleasant for me. I don't refer to sex, touch etc, I picture the Hulk's crazy dad literally becoming everything, it's like extra extra sensory perception of all matter and energy around.

Plus the "deffest" touch.

MDA is special.

I am extremely sensitive to MDA. I overheat while feeling freezing & am just absolutely miserable on it. Overstimulation + symptoms of serotonin syndrome, at moderate doses. Never again!
Oh and I don’t find MDA at all psychedelic,

MDA remains, still IMO underrated!

The original "Snowballs" early to latter 90's too, big unscored/unlogoed dome top bottom about as deep as wide maybe, smellleee! Immaculately formed, consistent, like a professional mints company

F incredible things. 200 mg's pure MDA each.

I worked a full busiest Saturday shift inside Tescos store 6:30 am to 4:30 after 3.5 genuine ones, i.e. 700 mg's MDA.

It was taxing, zero suspicion, was my "craft" after all, rushing my balls off though kaladeskopically bright lol I had to take a magnifying glass as I was Home Shopping gathering amongst public and in/around staff, loading areas etc

But feeling too good I guess, to be anxious like whatever.

I just wanted, Out of there lol! Asap.

I felt amazing after work. I took last 1.5 Snowballs and really came right back up on it, no comedown.

If I listed a dozen, or 5 truly best "exstacy" pills I took, the best straight MDA ones of a number too, are in equal running!

I'd have to leave even the best pure MDE's under tier though. V v good, but need added dimensions.

We all know MDA is.... more racey I'll say vs "speedy", no argument more hallucinogenic, tick on the longer lasting

Yes not so lovey-dovey "Hold me in your arms" full disinhibition...Empathogenic!

But not making you a cold arse, actually IMO a less foolish one, maybe? lol.

Less embarrassing anyway. It's such a mad trip vs MDMA though. I agree it can be a headfuck.

700 mg's pure MDA is about max prob for myself, while up to & over 2 grams of pure MDMA was more doable than a Theme Park honest.

One other distinctive feature of genuine MDA though, a lot moreso than MDMA is enhanced tactile sensation.

This was always very pleasant for me. I don't refer to sex, touch etc, I picture the Hulk's crazy dad literally becoming everything, it's like extra extra sensory perception of all matter and energy around.

Plus the "deffest" touch.

MDA is special.
700mg WHOA. That’d probably kill me.

700mg WHOA. That’d probably kill me.
It's really actually very "safe", on paper.

I remember one other time. In 2004 excellent PlayStation pills flooded, definitely straight clean MDA, strong but not 200 mg's strong but surely 120-130, 115 absolute minimum

I took 3 one evening, 2 half hour later, another 3 30 minutes after.

7 x 120 mg's MDA in 60 minutes. Genuinely. I was as safe as a house.

But early 2000's we were lucky infinite uncut MDMA aflow, 1.5 grams was easily achievable over 12-15 hours.

You could take 3 grams clean MDMA Fri-Sun, in press and/or crystal form.

I never used that q of MDA though.

Small v neat almost laminated usually beige/ocre or grayish hexagon pills, many times they were straight MDA.

Very detaching vs MDMA unity, created messy group nights everyone tripping out confuses each other person in room seems metaphorical miles away, still an amazing trip much more inner experience though.

At a rave mattered less. You just keep forgetting everything whole time all night, it's bright adventurous exciting, plus we'll into Sunday evening more lucid but buzzing music too good.

MDA is an adventure while MDMA is both a journey and a state of real calm tranquility peace freedom etc.

I rated both obviously.

MDA is suppose to be more like a hallucinogen and MDMA is close to MDA, but more euphoric than MDA. I'm wondering what the effects of 3,4-Dioxolane Methamphetamine would be sense the chemical structure looks so similar to MDMA.

Last edited: