• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDA Or MDMA. Whats The Difference ???

Ive had tons of 2c's and other psychs as well as other MDxx compounds such as MDEA etc.... Also done tons of K, DXM and I think Ive had PMA before so id say I know my shit pretty well.

MDA and MDMA to me are easy to distinguish once youve had them enough. MDA is all rush, intensity, way more visual and the main word I think of is intense. MDMA is lovey, smooth, less visual, less full-on and milder id say but not in a bad way. I like a perfect mix of both. I had some really strong MDA at the club 6 months ago and had to leave coz i was such a mess. Later on my friends told me they were freaking too but acted as if nothing was wrong so I didnt freak out. Once I got out of the club environment I was loving it but the intensity of the environment and the drugs was just too much.

Set and setting can be so influencial on your mind state. And once you get to know your substances, then MDxx drugs become quite distinguishable to other drugs and themselves. I think while MDMA is called rolling, being under the influence of MDA would be called rushing ;)

Last edited: