• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA and MDMA Dosage.

Dreamspaced

Greenlighter
I'm going to Pretty Lights on Friday, and I have at my disposal MDMA and MDA crystals, both of extreme high quality.

I've opted out of the LSD on this one to remain at a effortlessly social level with the large group of people i'm going with.

I still want to achieve some decent visuals from the MDA as the light show will be amazing, but I also need enough MDMA in the dose to get the magic ;).

I've taken up to .2 of the MDMA i have before in a roll and it floored me almost to the point where I wouldn't be enjoying myself if that gives you a judge of my tolerance and purity.

Whats the perfect mix to make pills out of to take one and then a half dose booster two to three hours in to extend the peak.

Last edited:
Man what the hell, I JUST made a MEGA thread on this... I think some bastard mod deleted it.

I'll have to make it again :| we really don't need 5 threads on the same thing. Like I said it just clutters up the forums, making them harder to read.

WHATTT doing the exact same thing friday @ pretty lights except with LSD !! fucking weird!

So any response? In my own research I have prepared a 80mg capsule of MDA, one 100mg capsule of MDMA, and one 40 mg capsule of MDMA. Going to dose both the big ones in the show and take the booster for a lesser comedown. Bought myself a few hash lollipops too ;) fucking stoked

Report back, I can get MDA and I hear with MDMA it's the shizzle but you are a bit messy. I'm trying to recreate some sort of the magic combo of the early 90s euro pills...let us know how you get on.

MDA is longer acting, less empathogenic but considerably more visual, trippy. I had it once, back in the day, but I had a massive dose & I hated it.

^damn man sorry it was no good. I personally love mda but it's best mixed with mdma. They complete each other.
i would say the difference is
mda = slightly less loved up, more body high/physical stimulus yet extremely flooring, more visual, trippy.