• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids maximising morphine potentiating + amitriptiyline

Hezman94

Bluelighter
recently been put on hydroxyzine i use that.
i dont want it stronger as in getting me smashed jw if anyway to feel the zomorph faster i know mscontin releases a percentage in first hour then rest is controlled.are all er formulas like this also morphine does last longer than oxy (id get 6hours from a er).

SERIOUSLY Bro, take your meds as prescribed and you wont need it to kick in faster, I'm really confused as to what you're trying to get out of this

if u read it the extended to last longer and feel better pain relief

been giving this for depression ssris make me manic or rly anxios.

only on 25mg also does this make my morphine stronger analegisa wise. know its not re

how come it sedates others but me it seems to wake me up.

i know someone who loves mixing them with oxy for sedation.

but i know its not recreational i hope it helps but aint the dose for depression alot higher i am on other mental helath meds tho lmaotrogine and quetiapine and pregabalin is for fibro and anxiety.

hey I merged this to your morphine potentiation thread since you want to potentiate the morphine with it

i've heard of this being used similarly in early 2000s in romania, but on what other mental health related meds are you on beside this?

Amitriptaline is possibly the dirtiest horrible tricyclic on the fucking planet...

It won't potentiate you morpine and will just send you to sleep and make you feel like death in the morning

personal experience - My morphine is prescribed as extended release... that said, fuck extended release, i crush my morphine, takes 20min-1 hour to work, by the hour mark its in full effect but youre not looking for potentiating but it to last longer, i feel that when i take these pain meds personally, if you take a higher dose, come time for the 'half life' you're still feeling more of it than if you take it as extended release i felt my morphine today working for up to 8-11 hours, and now im in withdrawal so thats my two cents.

also by higher dose, i meant that persay you get 100mg if you crush and get 100mg (not really due to bio) it helps more than extended release.
wiki says morphine half life is 2-3 hours so lets go with 3. come 3 hours you'd have 50mg - now they say the duration of action is 3-7 hours so i think if you have a 12 hour pill which im not sure what intervals it releases the morphine lets say2 intervals (one instantly and one in 3-6 hours) if you have it all active from the get-go it's basically the same thing but you'd be getting more relief from it call me out if i'm wrong?

tl:dr - higher initial dose of pain meds seems to be more effective than extended forms / yes your 12 hour pill is 'supposed' to release it all over 12 hours but you can have it in your system already is my way of thinking of it, and in experience.. when i double or triple my dose of meds i'm able to have pain relief and no withdrawal effects for much much longer (i only do this when i'm in bad pain and am NOT going to be sleeping for awhile because that would waste valuable pain medication)

Last edited:
the thing is i weigh the beads out but would half the beads be 30mg morphine cos some of the beads could be filler??
so start with a big dose and top it up in the day?
i dont wanna get high 30mg aint enough for tht but i wanna be normal and not be messin round weighing and crushin tablets.
does anyone know how microgranules release?

the thing is i weigh the beads out but would half the beads be 30mg morphine cos some of the beads could be filler??
so start with a big dose and top it up in the day?
i dont wanna get high 30mg aint enough for tht but i wanna be normal and not be messin round weighing and crushin tablets.
does anyone know how microgranules release?
Iget 'high' but whats it matter if you can be pain free most of the day

You can dose the beads by dividing them in pen caps, so you start with a pen cap, when you want to increase you increase with a pen cap, if you want to taper again the same procedure. In the past 1940-50 the meds were handled with little caps, an old lady pharmacist told me this option when I wanted to taper of effexor bur I already had the smallest amount capsule so I needed something to dose beads. For the morphine ER i would always chew them until they were a fine powder in my mouth and then swallow, always worked wonders

You can dose the beads by dividing them in pen caps, so you start with a pen cap, when you want to increase you increase with a pen cap, if you want to taper again the same procedure. In the past 1940-50 the meds were handled with little caps, an old lady pharmacist told me this option when I wanted to taper of effexor bur I already had the smallest amount capsule so I needed something to dose beads. For the morphine ER i would always chew them until they were a fine powder in my mouth and then swallow, always worked wonders
Oh gosh the morphine i have kadian tastes so damn fucking bitter iunno how you managed to chew em up :eek:

I am used to the taste of oxy and morphine. Only thing I couldnt imagine chewing are those little codeine pills, or any codeine pill actually

Amitriptaline is possibly the dirtiest horrible tricyclic on the fucking planet...

It won't potentiate you morpine and will just send you to sleep and make you feel like death in the morning

Sounds exactly like mirtazapine, fucking nasty crap that is. All these potent antihistamine TCA's and antipsychotics are just terrible and shouldn't be used unless you have severe mental illness and really need it.

I had a psychiatrist even try to put me on quetiapine just for GAD. One of the worst drugs of this class. I said nope, tell me what else you got.

Seroquel is awful, i got it in rehab and it was prescribed after I got out too, I gave up taking it after one month, it would make me a zombie and I would sleep like I was in a coma, missing work, sleeping 75% of the day. And I got no mental illness beside adiction

im prescribed quetiapine since 2012 i didnt like olanzapine but my muscles r so stiff ive had to hav ropinirole i think i assoiate some of qetiapine side effects with withdrawal.
mirtazapine is nasty

mirtazapine is nasty

Horribly nasty, I still remember the vivid nightmares that disgusting crap gave me during the 12 hour "sleeps" (more like being knocked out) fucking disgusting drug. I straight up flushed the leftovers when I tapered off that shit. Didn't want it anywhere near me again.

At least I was only on it for a few months so withdrawals were not too tough. Pregab withdrawals were far worse.