• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Material Items Youve Broken/Destroyed On Drugs

^ the tape may still allow it to hit, but don't tell me it will ever be the same :/ I recently broke my old favorite pipe of mine....

I got mad at my mom when withdrawing on opana back before they changed the formula so i took what was in my hand at the time and smashed it on the ground not thinkimg twice about what it was.... until i looked down and saw what it was of course

My 120 gig ipod with all my music on it... never to power on again -____-

I crashed one car against a wall after a lot of beer. I crashed a second car against a car that was parked by the side of the road while on milk with weed plus beer. I stepped on my ray bans while on amphs. I made several holes on my bathroom door while on opiates. There are more but i can't remember now/

edit: several bongs and pipes were destroyed while on 3 day binges on amphetamines. I would just forget I had them on my lap and get up to go to the bathroom of draw more lines or whatever route of administration was i using at the time....

I got mad at my mom when withdrawing on opana back before they changed the formula so i took what was in my hand at the time and smashed it on the ground not thinkimg twice about what it was.... until i looked down and saw what it was of course

My 120 gig ipod with all my music on it... never to power on again -____-

Wow, that really sucks man. I have 266 gigabytes of music, and I know how much effort can be put into acquiring that much music.

Wow, that really sucks man. I have 266 gigabytes of music, and I know how much effort can be put into acquiring that much music.

Yea my music collection has never been the same again. A friend of mine actually filled up 600gb of a 1tb hard drive for me full of music, but half his music sucked and it was so unorganized he basically might as well have labeled each track as random letters/numbers and thrown them all into one folder haha

Im exagerating of course, but it is organized like shit

Luckily nothing. I don't know if it's because I'm a big psychedelic head (old PD mod), and preparing the environment you're spending the trip in is an important skil. I have had a friend break my bubbler on my birthday while we were tripping. I handle it real cool. I just said, "Give me a min. Then I said its really no problem, it's just a piece of glass and I don't mind getting a new one since it is a little old. All you need to do tonight is give me a cig and afterwards load up a bowl. We'll talk to tomorrow about replacing the piece, but don't worry about it having to be right away". We both chilled out, made a big fire outside and smoked a nice fat bowl, making the rest of the night awesome.

I've also had a friend accidentally knock over my illadelph bong w/ a illy ash catcher. The ash catcher which I was borrowing from a friend ended up breaking along with bowl. I told him to take his t I've paying me back, but ism going to remind you till you do. He payed me back in full in a few months so it was all good.