• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Masons

man.. i don't claim to know the whole story. However I do claim to be human. You 'race' is not innocent. NOBODY is innocent.

This is why I can't argue with you.

You play the victim all you want. You weren't around in the Holocaust... You weren't there. You are what? How old? What the fuck do you know about history?

You rely on what's written in a book.

Oh, and forgive me about how I talked about Hitler.

It was a less-evolved time-period.

He WAS wrong in how he delt with things. Everything he did was wrong, and if I was living back then, I would gladly strap a bomb to myself to take him out.

I don't understand Hitler, unless I force myself to understand that he is a human and every human is human regardless of their extreme natures. Those extremist natures are in all of us.

Although Hitler was wrong... He highlighted an ongoing issue. Instead of facing this issue, we fall into denial of it. The United States is the best recent example of this.

The thing I said about the perfectly formed star of david was not an assult on the Jewish people. I merely stated that the proportions were correct. I don't even consider that symbol a strictly Jewish symbol.

I'm sorry how I came off with everything. It wasn't meant to be an attack. I was only saying that none of us know real history.

(and about Roosevelt) I have heard that, that he just denied the holocaust was happening in areas. I've heard of US forces finding a couple camps, killing the Germans, and leaving the Jews there, because it wasn't efficient to help them.

There is just so much about WWII that we don't know.... The wrong doing by all sides, and to highlight-US treatment in it's own 'concentration camps'.

There's just so much history doesn't tell us.

Last edited:
umm, for the record ayekah,

correct me if im wrong, but,

while we don't know the precise origin of the "aryan" peoples, and keeping in mind that it's probably racist sentiment to attribute the advancement and accomplishments of india to the influx of white people, that doesn't mean that the "aryan invasion" theory isn't correct in that it asserts that aryans migrated into india. certainly it was conceived in a racist time period, and they attributed the advancement in indian civilization to the white influx, but its been demonstrated since then that pre-aryan india was extremely advanced.

but, there is a bit of a difference ethnically between north and south india, and there were migrations of "aryans" into india. i mean, didn't the ancient kings of persia claim their heritage from the kings of the aryans?