• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Maroon/red into purple/black

Dubstepthizzin801

Bluelighter
ok so my friend came to visit from canada, he brought along some molly,i tested it and those are the results(url)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9vi2k9&s=6
Now it looks fine in the pic but for the first 3-5 seconds it kind of has a maroon-purple ring around it.. its not very noticeable unless you squint or are really close.. kind of skeptical since molly from canada has tested up with pma... any help would be appreciated!

oh and after 10 secs its just purple/black
Thanks!

what reagent did you use? If it's the marquis, I wouldn't worry. If it's the mandelin it may be troublesome.

^ Marquis doesn't really test for PMMA. Just MDMA, speed, and other alkaloid research chemicals and such.

According to EZ Test the Mandelin tests for PMMA, but I've never actually seen this confirmed, anywhere else, perhaps because PMMA is fairly rare?

I don't trust EZ Test though TBH because they supposedly came up with a piperazine test that is totally useless because it shows almost every active drug to be a piperazine, from MXE to MDMA.

Basically the only use I see in their "mCPP test" is that you can determine if the pill is totally inactive, or has something in it. Which is pretty fucking useless IMO.