Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Marijuana - Inexperienced - Tripping HARD on weed

morex

Bluelighter
I had the most incredible high on weed the other night, so I thought I would make it my first BL trip report. I have smoked weed ~20 times, but usually once per week or so. I usually smoke some mids and occasionally some dro, but I asked two friends of mine to buy some weed for me, and they bought me a gram of "chronic" (I paid a pretty penny for it, too). It had been a week and a half since the last time I smoked.

So when they had the weed, they said they were going to smoke, so we had two pipes being passed between 4 people. I took maybe 6 hits total, and then we went outside to smoke cigarettes. This is when it really hit me. When I get really high, I get "frame vision" where everything seems to be in 3 FPS or so. It's a pretty fun little visual, and I sometimes get other OEVs when sufficiently stoned. However, this night I had full on OEVS. The best way I can describe it would be a constantly morphing distortions of my visual field. One second I would feel like I was in a dome, and then the background would morph and become "flat". There were three people (girls) with me, and they would suddenly all become teddy bears! I'm not kidding. All of their skin became different colors (one was entirely red, one was blue, and one was purple), and the rest of my visual field became 100% cartoony. It was incredible! I had some other OEVs, but they are difficult to explain.

Alongside the OEVs I had FANTASTIC CEVs, which were so amazing they rivalled a medium dose DMT trip (not joking, they were incredible). One time I saw two people playing with little spheres, which I knew where my senses (as in the 5 senses). I had really nice synaesthesia; I could see the sound coming off the speakers and other really nice effects. Honestly, I tripped harder of this weed than I ever have on other substances (besides DMT). I hope I can replicate what happened later! I plan on not smoking very often so I can continue to have this amazing trips (I've tripped before on weed, but never to this extent).

Another effect I noticed was incredible euphoria. There was some music playing, and I was just sitting there, thinking I was in this little igloo type dome, bobbing my head to the music and thinking "wow, I feel so amazing." It honestly rivalled MDMA euphoria, but it was different (no real empathy).

My experience would have been completely positive, but I had an uncomfortable body load most of the time. I felt like I was sitting on an object which would morph into spheres and water and it would vary in temperature. Then I would occasionally feel like a ball was moving sideways through my groin. It was uncomfortable, but not painful, so in the end it was way worth it for the awesome time I had. I also felt like my ears were turning into marbles, and then mesh cones, which would rotate around and then turn back into cold marbles. It was really incredible, and very strange.

I think that's about all I experienced, and I've heard of people having similar experiences. I've also read a lot of people say that when people "trip" on weed, they're new and just having panic attacks. Let me tell everyone that you can trip on weed, and that my experience was very positive and blew my mind.

I've also heard that this can happen to people with low blood sugar. I think right now I do have low blood sugar, as I'm living alone and don't eat well.

Nice report.

I posted a report here not long ago, and I can say I had some similar effects.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=447947

The low frame rate vision you explained was something I had simultaneously with extreme euphoria - but it lasted a very short period of time. I didn't get visuals as you did, but that low FPS thing was utterly awesome. Out of curiosity how long did this particular effect last for you?

Nice report.

I posted a report here not long ago, and I can say I had some similar effects.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=447947

The low frame rate vision you explained was something I had simultaneously with extreme euphoria - but it lasted a very short period of time. I didn't get visuals as you did, but that low FPS thing was utterly awesome. Out of curiosity how long did this particular effect last for you?

I wasn't keeping track of time, but I would guess that the peak effects lasted about 20-30 minutes, and then I was quickly back down to a "normal" high. The body load stayed with me, but it decreased a bit once I came down.

I read your trip report, and it sounds like we had a similar time. If you want to go deeper, I suggest some expensive weed (and the same strain that you had maybe?) and it will probably send you flying.

I can definitely attest to the fact that weed can make you trip. I too once smoked once per week (give or take a few days). It was always about the geometry and mechanics of existence. Drawing whilst in this state is truly superb. I went to places resembling a sub-atomic level resulting in what we call everyday reality. The positive and negative energies were a matter/void mixture making more complex layers such as 3d space.

Sometimes I also would have a feeling in my groin. The stimulation of the weed would make me feel as though I might have peed my pants, but further inspection was a mixed bag result. No, I didn't soil myself but to my surprise my testes had shrunk. At this point I could make out a "second" realm beyond this one.

If one day you've sought the trip too many times and your tolerance is high, try eating shitty weed. Shade leaves, Mexican or whatever; cooked and eaten properly it always makes you trip. At least if you can trip on it on the first place ;)

I've had some pretty 'outer space' moments on the MJ.
Not enough fuel for the body can definitely effect your experience.

Yeah . I got the slow frame rate only on my last time . Hard to believe u gt those dmt halucinations though

depending on the strain and how much you smoke your experience can be extremely trippy, I remember when I was a kid smoking I would squint my eyes and go off into a daze having weird type morphing hallucinations, haven't done that in years though, It was quite fun at the time

I'm pretty sure it wasn't laced. I have tripped on weed 4 or so times before, and the effects of this time were the same, but just more intense. The people I smoked with were fine as well, although much less high than I was ;)

ya i miss that , i smoke chonic everyday my tolerance is rediculous, i had a similar experiance wen i first started smoking a few years back

I tripped extremely hard last night on weed, harder than I thought was possible with this supposedly mild psychedelic. My hand repetitively morphed into that of Gollum's from LOTR, knife-wielding warriors were seen sticking out of the wall, as well as tentacles and tendrils larger than my entire body. My identity became completely irrelevant as my dissociation went to a level I've only experienced with a third-plateau DXM trip. At first, I was extremely anxious, but not quite panicking. I was afraid I would jump out of my bed and scream and wake everyone else up, but I was practically catatonic and barely able to turn over on my side to access my lamp, which comforted me because I knew I couldn't do anything stupid, even if I wanted to. Eventually, all of my emotions ceased, replaced by primordial awe and wonder. Time dilation and compression were intense at that point, but not the most intense I've ever felt with weed, with one minute variously feeling like ten minutes and ten seconds over the course of the trip. All the hallucinations and dissociative effects I described were with open eyes. The closed-eye visuals were extremely intense, with complex three-dimensional scenes unfolding before my eyes that seemed almost completely real. I don't remember the content of them much, but I remember their intensity. I was exhausted at that point from insomnia I'd been experiencing for the past few days (not total sleep deprivation, thank God), and I eventually passed out. Overall, my shock at the intensity of my experience was similar to the originator of this thread's, but it wasn't so much classically psychedelic as extremely dissociative with traces of psychedelia, like with high doses of DXM. I haven't done all that many different types of psychedelics at this point, but this trip was definitely one of the most powerful I've ever experienced, rivaling, as I said earlier, a third plateau DXM trip.

Last edited: