• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball March Madness 2023 v. Bracket Deadline 16 March 12:00 EST

today is the day

i was watching something that said that most vasectomies happen around this time of year because you can lay on the couch and watch the games all day since that's what you do after you get snipped....funny too because i got snipped in March of 2013 without even thinking about the tournament and the vasectomy clinic was super crowded when i went

🏀

Best mascot in the tournament.
Los Gauchos.

ucsb-logo.png

Best mascot in the tournament.
Los Gauchos.

ucsb-logo.png

I've been wearing a hat like that minus the gold coins ever since my "jazz" days. I'll give them a big thumbs up! 👍

At least that Mascot might give those with "shadow people" chasing them some comfort to see them again ...

I think that's the 'hatman' that Aaron Rodgers been seeing. It's an Argentinan cowboy. So maybe.

today is the day

i was watching something that said that most vasectomies happen around this time of year because you can lay on the couch and watch the games all day since that's what you do after you get snipped....funny too because i got snipped in March of 2013 without even thinking about the tournament and the vasectomy clinic was super crowded when i went

🏀

Why the fuck didn’t you post this two weeks ago.. cmon