Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

March 25, 2014-Ecstasy and Related Drugs Study - Australia - PAID

thestudent14

Bluelighter
Not sure if this was already posted, but I hadn't seen it here.

Posted by johnboy @ 10:47 am

Are you over 17? Do you regularly use ecstasy or related drugs? Do you live in or near an Australian capital city?

The University of New South Wales is looking for a people who regularly take ecstasy and related drugs from ALL Australian states. We are looking to conduct confidential one-on-one interviews that will take approximately one hour to complete and you will be reimbursed $40 for your time.

For more information about the study, and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit: http://ndarc.med.unsw.edu.au/content/answers-frequently-asked-questions

Contact details for state coordinators are also listed on this website.

The ecstasy and related drug reporting system is a strategic early warning system that monitors trends and issues emerging from the Australian ecstasy and related drugs market. This project uses various sources of data but primarily interviews with people who regularly use ecstasy and related drugs. This information helps to provide an evidence base for policy decisions; helps to inform harm reduction messages; and to provide directions for further investigation when issues of concern are detected.

Very worth while doing, I will be making contact some time this week to see when I can participate.
Do your bit bluelighters.

I'll partake. May or may not be particularly good timing too, given I'm planning to roll on the night of the 24th haha

Done it a few times. Will try to do it again this time around.

Yeah I did it a couple of years ago, it's interesting, worth the cash they give you. Definitely made me realise the extent and frequency of my drug use haha, you don't really realise it until someone makes you recall it all