• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Making fentanyl hcl nasal spray with 50MG fentanyl hcl?

yo0123yo

Bluelighter
I've been receiving fentanyl nasal spray for a while now @ 3000mcg/ml. Today I decided to get 50MG of fentanyl HCL powder and I'm wondering what should I dissolve that in to be used as a nasal spray? Can I dissolve it in a saline nasal spray solution or water? I know it's dangerous to deal with but I got the smallest amount I could. Any help on dissolving this in liquid to be used as a nasal spray would be greatly appreciated.

Since it's HCL you can just use regular water and it will dissolve equally through the mixture just shake vigorously.

I did it with vape juice bottles being 30 MLs, so putting 50 mg of fentanyl in 30 ml then, there's 20 drops in each milliliter, so 20 x 30 = 600 doses of the 50 mg, per eye dropper of water.

Hope that makes sense I didn't do all the math out

Since it's HCL you can just use regular water and it will dissolve equally through the mixture just shake vigorously.

I did it with vape juice bottles being 30 MLs, so putting 50 mg of fentanyl in 30 ml then, there's 20 drops in each milliliter, so 20 x 30 = 600 doses of the 50 mg, per eye dropper of water.

Thanks so much. So 50MG of fentanyl hcl should dissolve fine in 30ml of water to make the nasal solution. Or should I use a saline nasal solution to mix it with? Thanks and should the water be lukewarm, hot, cold? Thanks again

I dissolved 50MG in 60ml of water and split it in two nasal spray 30ml bottles.

That spray felt very weak, I have a high tolerance. Next I will try dissolving 100mg Fentanyl HCL into 50ML of water