• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Magnesium oxide potentiates stims?

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Is this right? How much magnesium o would one take to increase the body's absorption of amphetamines?

Last edited:
Oxide has a terrible bioavailability so you would need quite a bit. I would go and get the chelated magnesium supplements such as magnesium glycinate. They are far superior in regards to potentation and overall effectiveness as a supplement. Unless you are using it to help your GI tract, then the oxide is the way to go.

Oxide has a terrible bioavailability so you would need quite a bit. I would go and get the chelated magnesium supplements such as magnesium glycinate. They are far superior in regards to potentation and overall effectiveness as a supplement. Unless you are using it to help your GI tract, then the oxide is the way to go.

Is the potentiation even noticeable? I have a couple of different types of tablets. I just don't even know where to go about dosing but I'll experiment. The tablets were given to me by someone who potentiates adderall with them. Just wondering how true that is

Is the potentiation even noticeable? I have a couple of different types of tablets. I just don't even know where to go about dosing but I'll experiment. The tablets were given to me by someone who potentiates adderall with them. Just wondering how true that is

Some people swear by chelated magnesium for potentation, I personally have not really noticed much other than a little less muscle tightness. As with most potentiators, YMMV.
It is also something that works better when taken on a regular basis (the magnesium, not the amphetamine), so it might be beneficial to take it for a week or so to allow maximum effects from it.

They do not do anything for potentiation maybe nutrient deficient people in magnesium will notice less side effects. I've used all forms of magnesium with this.