• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Maf made illegAl in September, I know cause dead raided my house today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dempty

Bluelighter
Everyone a blanket fentanyl act was put in to effect in Sept. ,the DEA told me when they showed up on my door. Please find any documents saying thus ,i checked goggle and nothing came up saying this. You are my peers I ask for you help . I need you to help prove if it is or not banned in sept and send documents for my lawyer. They said ignorance of the law isn't an excuse. But don't they need to make it known to people.. I search all the time because I thought the ban was coming this week. They thought I sold it , but it was obvious I used for my own use. Lucky i ran out a week ago.
I have three packages coming and they want me to call them when they arrive.oddly enough they left my stimulant I told were there .

It got stopped Customs twice in last month . They thought 20 grams was impossible to use I. The time I had. I hoped to have enlightened them so that they can stop all the overdoses. They knew so little of this .
I would sleep or eat until I know. Sorry this is probably is written very badly. I am shaking still.

DEA raided you over fentanyl analog consumption?

I hope your withdrawal isn’t hellish. <3

The DEA can do whatever they want as long as they "believe" you might have a scheduled analogue of fent.

The only state i'm aware of that has a blanket sort of analogue ban which covers drugs related to scheduled drugs is florida.

Do you have a public defender or have you hired a private lawyer? If its the latter he should be more than answering these questions for you, he should have a strategy to get you off based on the statutes, if he doesn't I would find someone else.

They based the warrant on FedEx seizing. Mphp, which is not illegal. And what I always get is mdphp. They ever got the chemical wrong. FedEx said it was illegal. I bought 50 grams for 150 cause 5 grams cost 5 grams?
Thank you for helping.anyone else please help me.

Dea raids someone that used maf for personal use for pain.

made illegAl in September, I know cause dead raided my house today.
Everyone a blanket fentanyl act was put in to effect in Sept. ,the DEA told me when they showed up on my door. Please find any documents saying thus ,i checked goggle and nothing came up saying this. You are my peers I ask for you help . I need you to help prove if it is or not banned in sept and send documents for my lawyer. They said ignorance of the law isn't an excuse. But don't they need to make it known to people.. I search all the time because I thought the ban was coming this week. They thought I sold it , but it was obvious I used for my own use. Lucky i ran out a week ago.
I have three packages coming and they want me to call them when they arrive.oddly enough they left my stimulant I told were there .

It got stopped Customs twice in last month . They thought 20 grams was impossible to use I. The time I had. I hoped to have enlightened them so that they can stop all the overdoses. They knew so little of this .
I would sleep or eat until I know. Sorry this is probably is written very badly. I am shaking still.
I fell 200/ft off a cliff ,had 39 surgeries, I am a home bound , due to pain and agoraphobia. My fiancée passed away 3 years. Ago I haven't left house since.
Now I have not slept sin ethics happened 6 days ago.I have PTSD cause I was pushed off cliff.am I the example they want to make. I have no money , can't work. How am supposedto fight any lawyer that things they can help me. Can thou please write on this thread.a d anyone that has any info. On how maf is not illegal.

If you've admitted possessing it for consumption, i suspect it would fall under the analogue act, but i'm not a lawyer, and we don't handle questions of a legal nature, generally speaking.

I'm sorry about the shittiness of this situation for you, i wish you all the best <3

Sorry, which opiod are you talking about, I'm not familiar? What is a usual single dose, and what are you taking? Sounds like you need to start making some serious preparations to taper.

Sorry about what's happened to you dude. The DEA surely need to provide you with the legislation with which they are prosecuting you. This should be the work of your lawyer.

I'm not really sure how this relates to Harm Reduction. I was under the impression that we weren't dealing with legal issues here in Basic Drug Discussion.

I agree, although I do think the OP needs to figure out a way to taper down with the fent analogue he's taking ASAP, and he might be able to get help by starting a thread in the recovery forums.

He's been told that we don't handle legal questions and that he needs to work with his lawyer, which imo is the least we can do.

I'm going to go ahead and close this since Bluelight can't really help with legal queries but hope you get everything sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.