• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Cliffy howd them trap queens do ya?�� lol fire!!!!!!!
Hope you're OK Cliffy...haven't responded back so I get concerned...well I noticed the thread was a bit quiet so I thought I'd write a bit about what's goin on with me. really nothing much different same ol' shiet; working with whomever needs me it's kinda a pain cause I have like three "bosses" and I have to divvy up my time between all of them. There's one guy though that fuckin irritates me but he's like a lifeline to me quite a bit. He deals and he lives like three houses away from me so he's very convenient...I can text him @ 5am sick as a dog and he always takes care of me...the thing that pisses me off is that the stuff he usually gets is garbage...well it's weak but if I'm sick it does the trick and gets me off "E". He pissed me off the other day cause after my usual Red Rob job I see him and we were supposed to work but he popped his knee which happens a lot cause he's about 300 pounds or so and can't walk a lot...so he said no work and I'm like OK...go home and call my other boss to see if he had work and he says yes so I wait cause he said not to go down till 4pm. In the meantime Boss#1 calls and says let's try to do something anyways. I told him I already lined up something else with Boss #2...he gets bent out of shape, gets upset and hangs up. I'm like WTF am I supposed to sit around and do nothing in the hopes that Boss #1 calls me back??? he said "not working" soooo I assumed I wouldn't hear back so I made other plans...He gets mad cause he knows when I go work for Boss #2 I cop way better shit down there and whatever I'm doing is only for a couple of hours and I'm home @ 4 or 5pm...Boss #1 usually has me working all fucking day like 10 hours or more starting about 6:30 or 7am and bust my ass till 5 or 6pm?? yeah he gives me a half-bun before I start and another half when I'm done or after lunch...if it was decent shit I wouldn't complain but it just gets me off "E" that's all...I wish he would get fire dope but he never does...I think he goes cheap with whatever he can get...he used to have decent brown it wasn't fire but if I did enough of it I could catch a decent nod. He usually saves that for himself and he'll dole out the damn Armanis, Rolex, Gucci to me and other peons that work for him. Boss #2 lives and usually has me work on the same street I get my Dunkin Donuts at...gives me a 20 up front so I can get well before work which is cool. then in the afternoon I get 20 more for Dose #2 and I'm good for the rest of the day. Boss #3 is my red rob boss and he's also my bro-in-law...he knows what I do not happy about it but he can't tell me what to do with my pay...and lastly my other boss is my best friend's sister. My buddy died like a week ago and left his 81 y.o. Mom all alone...the other children all live in other states so there's no one to stop in and check on her...This sister lives in MD and she offered to pay me to check on her daily, roll her cigarettes for her and make sure she's OK; so I have a full schedule usually with all that...should be making a ton of money but usually it all goes to my veins...smh...well be safe all...RaZ

Whats up guys my other name is MassNoddSquadd couldnt remember my login had to use this name my question is anyone had and experience with Bunavail?? Had some offered to me but never heard it and wanna get some insight so please help me out

Whats up everybody? I've been reading for a couple months and just made my account. Born and raised in wmass but been livin in salt lake city, utah for the last decade and recently back. Only got tar out in SLC and im not liking the tiny stamp bags im picking up here much, not to mention the fucking drive I have to take to cop since I have no connects! Been to 'yoke and man, even having a hard time gettin hooked up there... I ran out of dope while on a trip to DC and that was the worst fuckin scene ive been around. I drove around sick for 2 days asking everyone and their mother, even saw a few deals go down and approached.. the black guys would not trust me!!! WTF! So i stayed sick, now havent dosed for 3 weeks. I live around northwest mass and read in the paper about 7 overdoses in 4 days and cant find a connect here either. I'm starting to think the east sucks as much as i remembered. Reading about the whole fent thing makes me depressed. At least out west with the tar you knew you were actually getting dope even if I wouldnt let that shit near a vein. Is there any open air in wmass or am I just going to have to keep asking around and getting dirty looks? In the city I could spot the people, but everyone around here dresses like they spent all their money on dope! So misleading. ;) Anyways thats enough for now, hope everyone is safe and enjoying a nod, which i cant manage to catch on these damn stamps.

Cliffy: You asked about MGM earlier this month, I tried some MGM Grand and was not impressed, did you ever get some? What did you think?

Whats up everybody? I've been reading for a couple months and just made my account. Born and raised in wmass but been livin in salt lake city, utah for the last decade and recently back. Only got tar out in SLC and im not liking the tiny stamp bags im picking up here much, not to mention the fucking drive I have to take to cop since I have no connects! Been to 'yoke and man, even having a hard time gettin hooked up there... I ran out of dope while on a trip to DC and that was the worst fuckin scene ive been around. I drove around sick for 2 days asking everyone and their mother, even saw a few deals go down and approached.. the black guys would not trust me!!! WTF! So i stayed sick, now havent dosed for 3 weeks. I live around northwest mass and read in the paper about 7 overdoses in 4 days and cant find a connect here either. I'm starting to think the east sucks as much as i remembered. Reading about the whole fent thing makes me depressed. At least out west with the tar you knew you were actually getting dope even if I wouldnt let that shit near a vein. Is there any open air in wmass or am I just going to have to keep asking around and getting dirty looks? In the city I could spot the people, but everyone around here dresses like they spent all their money on dope! So misleading. ;) Anyways thats enough for now, hope everyone is safe and enjoying a nod, which i cant manage to catch on these damn stamps.

Cliffy: You asked about MGM earlier this month, I tried some MGM Grand and was not impressed, did you ever get some? What did you think?
Once upon a time I had another login name but can't seem to login with it. I also cop in yoke. The MGM aren't as great as some other stuff floating around. I like the Nike's, the Donald Trumps aren't bad. Big 10 is pretty good. But it seems like quality lately has gone down a lil bit. I didn't like the trap Queens, but a lot of other people did. To each his own I guess. Everyone is different. There is open air in Holyoke, but it's HOT.

I am in Holyoke right now, drinking some Beck's beer, kicking back eating a pineapple I just cut up. Beautiful afternoon, can't complain. I wish you all good luck on your never ending search for the "perfect high", did a speed ball that rocked my world bout an hour ago.

BTW, razkal and others, Cliffy is doing alright ran into him in person, he said he just hasn't been posting THAT much. Just wanted to assure you he's alive and well.

Once upon a time I had another login name but can't seem to login with it. I also cop in yoke. The MGM aren't as great as some other stuff floating around. I like the Nike's, the Donald Trumps aren't bad. Big 10 is pretty good. But it seems like quality lately has gone down a lil bit. I didn't like the trap Queens, but a lot of other people did. To each his own I guess. Everyone is different. There is open air in Holyoke, but it's HOT.
Have you tried El Chapo? I don't know if they are good or not because I got them when I was coming off a heavy habit. I liked the Trumps the best of the three I've tried.

I scored once on the street there, but I wasn't sure there was really a spot because the next time I went back, I couldn't find anyone there. If its really that hot it makes sense how the guy on the street was acting. I practically had to hide in a dumpster while he scoped the place and grabbed his stash. I'm guessing being white has something to do with it? I've met a couple of middle men that tell me I basically have to know someone or find a white guy because none of the puerto ricans will trust me. These guys just blowing smoke to keep me paying tax? I want to think they are just bullshitting me but my experience so far backs it up. The mexicans in utah had no problems with me or my money. Salt Lake City by the way, has a bustling open air element, nearly 24hr.

Last edited:
Have you tried El Chapo? I don't know if they are good or not because I got them when I was coming off a heavy habit. I liked the Trumps the best of the three I've tried.

I scored once on the street there, but I wasn't sure there was really a spot because the next time I went back, I couldn't find anyone there. If its really that hot it makes sense how the guy on the street was acting. I practically had to hide in a dumpster while he scoped the place and grabbed his stash. I'm guessing being white has something to do with it? I've met a couple of middle men that tell me I basically have to know someone or find a white guy because none of the puerto ricans will trust me. These guys just blowing smoke to keep me paying tax? I want to think they are just bullshitting me but my experience so far backs it up. The mexicans in utah had no problems with me or my money. Salt Lake City by the way, has a bustling open air element, nearly 24hr.
I am white, and they have always taken my money, I know like 20+ dealers in the city. The el chapos aren't bad, but small count. The Trumps are good, but I like the Nike's more.Im guessing the chapos is the "spot" you were talking bout? I know exactly where you mean, and its hot there, plys theres another good open air spot and its just as hot. They have polo bags, mostly fent though. I know SLC has a good market, but it's a small strip, least it was when I was there a few years back. A lot of crack, which isn't exactly my thing.

Hi guys how's everyone doin? I'm ok thx for the concern :)! Been super busy and haven't had time to pop in lately. Anyways I've been getting the trap queens, big 10s , nikes and awhile ago was getting Wendy's. The trap queens were really good I thought, best stuff I've had in months IMO. The nikes were just about as good as the trap qs but a microscopic bit smaller lol. The nikes had a diff taste so I'm guessing there was a little fent in there cause of how the drip tasted. When it rains it pours and there's good shot everywhere lol watch next time I cop the only thing I'll be able to find will be dog shit, just how it goes for me lol. I wish I had a few mill and I'd just buy all the fire shit while it was around. Ahh the dreams of a junk bomb lmfao!!! I last got the Wendy's a few wks ago and they weren't very good anymore.. They used to be decent but went to shit IMO, always some shit lol. These big 10s don't seem too bad, just gettin started with em though, definitely not as good as the trap queens or nikes

My man cliffy!!!! Yea I def. Agree with ya about them trap queens....they are the best that's been around in a while man. Hopefully they stay around....with our luck prolly not hahaha its like once they find out they got good shit they'll step on it like crazy!! So ppl if ur dealer ever asks u the quality and its firee....u tell then its decent.If not these fukers will cut it down to nothing lol egh I dont know, this shit gets crazy.screw it....be safe ppl!!

My man cliffy!!!! Yea I def. Agree with ya about them trap queens....they are the best that's been around in a while man. Hopefully they stay around....with our luck prolly not hahaha its like once they find out they got good shit they'll step on it like crazy!! So ppl if ur dealer ever asks u the quality and its firee....u tell then its decent.If not these fukers will cut it down to nothing lol egh I dont know, this shit gets crazy.screw it....be safe ppl!!
It's funny because everyones body is different when it comes to this stuff. I only had the trap Queen's one time and didn't like it.they were supposed to be the new monopoly which were great. Oh well like I said everyone is different. Vi had the wendys yesterday and this morning, and theyvwere bomb! Better than the Nike's which I really liked.be careful, there are "bootleg" stamps going around. I'm 100% sure about Nike and wendys so watch out vtge only way you can tell is the bag which they come I; it's flimsily and just not as heavy.the paper isn't as thick. But sane stamp. The bootlegs have dope but it sucks and it's TINY. Be careful boys n girls.

Yes everyone is different when it comes to this shit and whether u shoot or sniff is a factor as well. Damn bro u keep naming all the bags I be getting.....prolly know the same people huh? But yea when the trap queens were around like two weeks ago they were so good I had to watch hw much I did...butni think they cut em down a lil BC I would bang two bags n get a nice buzz.... Now when I do em I haftabdo more to get that buz. Nbyaya ya ya I know about tolerance n shit but I'm telling u they cut em down all lil. Oh well that's just this game ya kno.....stay safe people

wickedddddd jammmmmmmmed kidddddddddddddd

have a friend offering a half G of "brown" for 3 subs. seems like a deal. havent done brown in forever; been so heavy on fent. havent touch dope in a while so maybe brown will work, who knows. who knows if ill (or him) will even end up doing it.

but I am sure many of us in MA still shoot dope - btw, I am BBT - I had to change the name for personal reasons.

Haven't touched any bags in a while now! Got a new job and just been workin and drinking wine when i want to relax at night, what a tough life. I've hear some things in the news in wmass about fent, but seems like more talk of it in eastern mass. What do my western mass homies think is the amount of fent in their dope?

wickedddddd jammmmmmmmed kidddddddddddddd

have a friend offering a half G of "brown" for 3 subs. seems like a deal. havent done brown in forever; been so heavy on fent. havent touch dope in a while so maybe brown will work, who knows. who knows if ill (or him) will even end up doing it.

but I am sure many of us in MA still shoot dope - btw, I am BBT - I had to change the name for personal reasons.
It seems like a good deal if you want to do dope, but it seems like a bad deal if you are broke and don't want to be w/ding for the next week.