MA Heroin V We Overdraft Our Shit 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new to this just checkin it out. Im from central ma and stuck out in glocester with no way of gettin a dose. Lifes tuff but at least im out here workin an will be good come friday haha

Yeah I've gotten connects by talking to crack people, spending a few bucks does help too, sometimes they can point u in the right direction but u have to be careful bc often times the kids selling crack are young hood rat shitbags that will that will fuck with u or say they have dope and it ends up being crack. I'm not gonna fall for that again lol!

Ha yeah that pisses me off, man. It's happened a few times to me too. You're all sick, or just fiending for a hit hard, and then you look in your hand and you're like.. "Da fuq is this!"

Well I guess good things do happen in 3's: 1)I just became a Bluelighter(When do I get my medallion?). 2) It's my 24th wedding anniversary. 3) I'm getting divorced!!! Yay me.

Well I guess good things do happen in 3's: 1)I just became a Bluelighter(When do I get my medallion?). 2) It's my 24th wedding anniversary. 3) I'm getting divorced!!! Yay me.

sounds like its party time to me
all 3 are fine reasons to go blow a stack or 3 on hookers and blow/dope

Back in the late 90's there were a lot of Cape Verdiens running dope in Brockton.They had bags wrapped tight in baggies so they could keep it in their mouths.They had em in one's and two's in the baggies and we would always buy in odd numbers cause every now and then they'd give you a 2fer instead of a single.Mostly by mistake but sometimes cause that's all they had with them.

I feel like that's why they started doing the double sandwich bagged corners around here. Strictly for the convenience when it comes to putting it in your mouth to swallow or hide in general. Cool to hear about how shit was when I was just coming up.

sounds like its party time to me
all 3 are fine reasons to go blow a stack or 3 on hookers and blow/dope

Don't you know it. If only I could,problem is I been outta the loop way too long.Until recently I was on MMT for many,many years so I could be a proper father for my kids(knock on wood it seems to have worked AFAIK). The downside is that things have changed so much that I'm like a fish out of water now that open air is all but gone.Hopefully it will warm up soon so I can get to work.Till then I'll keep buyin cheap doses,xanax,etc. but I can't wait for that 1st shot. BTW,big fire in Back Bay and it's hella windy out.

^ I'm making a big order of benzos when I get out of the hospital and and am just gonna stick to my bupe for a long time. I've had enough of this medical bullshit. I'm hoping the benzos will aid in my goal of sticking just to bupe. I'm also gonna start smoking bud a bit more regularly again cause that always takes away my opiate cravings when I'm high.

And yeah I'm watching the breaking news on that fire right now.

Had a good day today....my buddy hooked me up with two bags...stuff wasn't really all that but when you haven't done anything in three days it's like manna from heaven 8)!!! Then right after gettin everything cleaned up and ready to sit back and go on FB...(btw I've seen BL pages but there's so many of them it's hard to figure out which is the legit one; any of you know?) then my neighbor calls me and throws me three bags (again not fire by any stretch of the imagination) but awwwite...Now I've got a semi-nod and it feeeels great!!! Tomorrow I have my intake for the suboxone program...been on MMT like five times but right now if I were to go there I would have to commute to Holyoke every day which involves two buses to and from....no thanks, so I'm trying the bupe route to see how it goes. I know I have paperwork, some sort of physical, urine screen...pretty sure I'll have to return a few more times before I get the first script. Heard various opinions about what the routine is don't really know what's involved....any one here go thru it?? I know it varies by clinic but I would like to get a rough idea how it works....Thanx!!!

...I'll be in my basement room with some kind bud and this tune and another girl to take my pain away...

^^^

Why aren't you seeing a private doc? To save money? I know the clinics are a lot cheaper.. but then you have to put up with all the bullshit of going everyday, meetings, etc, etc. To me, if I have to go through all that nonsense, I mine as well take the full agonist instead of going every day for just bupe. With the private doctor route, you go once a month and he doesn't bother you.

Well like I said I don't really know how it works....shit if it's like u say it is then I guess I'll just try it and see (not doing anything right now anyways, no work or money)...I just heard about this place from a neighbor cause her daughter who's a raging druggie psycho bitch, haha is going there and it's not too far from my home. As a matter of fact it's the closest to my home than either the other places or even my PCP. I could walk there and back...

^^^

I know a few people who go to get bupe at a clinic like methadone (they usually dispense both at the same clinic). Brutus actually does that.

So it's the same rules and regulations when you go to a clinic for suboxone as it is with methadone. To me, the huge benefit of bupe is the fact that you don't have to get it like that and can go to a private doc and get a months supply.

^ unless your broke and without insurance to pay for a private doc. Going to a clinic is probably way cheaper plus you never know there is always hot chicks with low self-esteam going to the clinic.

Haha but yeah I feel the same way as Scag.. If I was going to have to wake up and make my way to a clinic every morning, I would most likely rather just stabilize on 40-50mg of methadone.

I called and inquired about joining a methodone clinic that was actually really close to my house and I found out that unless I was on state insurance then it was going to cost me $125/week with one required group a week and a monthly individual counseling session not to mention the crazy intake fee.

I feel like they're set up to cater to those on state insurance. Buprenorphine with a private doctor was a more cost effective option.

Last edited:
^^

Yeah, again man Mass clinics seem like they really suck. Hah. I keep hearing the same kind of thing from people. They are expensive, require a lot of groups, etc.

^^^

I know a few people who go to get bupe at a clinic like methadone (they usually dispense both at the same clinic). Brutus actually does that.

So it's the same rules and regulations when you go to a clinic for suboxone as it is with methadone. To me, the huge benefit of bupe is the fact that you don't have to get it like that and can go to a private doc and get a months supply.

Yeah I got a month supply yesterday but be asked if I took 2 8mg a day and I told him yeah even tho I was prescribed one and took only half a day. I helped someone out So i got 30 and I'll make it last 2 months. And this girl is getting a bunch if the 12 mg strips for mad cheap cuz she didn't have to pay for the 30 I have gave. And when she gets the strips I'll have another months worth for like 1/4 the price if what I paid for the script and doc visit. And to clear things up I'm not paying for these she is buying me like 9 12 mg strips to pay be back for her half if my script I paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.