• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids M30 in UK

phall

Bluelighter
hi guys
i read a post on here from last year but the guy isnt on anymore , is there a way to email the person or do i just open conversation and hope for the best.? he was last on in december.

basically ive seen deaths related to what i believe is Etonitazepyne now, but originally contained etazene in same looking pill. im not sure what the current batches actual contain but its all similar roughly 50x strength of fent.. theyre sold in uk as blue mallin. m30s. the lad did a decent review of them and would like to speak to him.
is there anyone else here with expereince of the strong blue m30s from uk.. theyre sometimes labelled mallinkroft but so are others copying them .. the stuff in them is stronger than fentanyl. its norm bumped or oral. im interested in others ppls experiencies . ive seen ods off them, heard of many deaths but have never od myself but i have been dx with heart failure and assume its connected.
anyone that can share a little would be appreciated. youll know the ones i mean without me giving out the details . ive never seen anyone manage 3 of them orally or 1 bumped.

gl guys take care

jay