Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Lyrica,Phenergan,Provigil) - First time speedball

delphinen

Bluelighter
Because of an Erowid report ( https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=69258 ) I decided to experiment with the powerful antihistamine/mild anti psychotic Phenergan(Promethazine), together with Provigil(Modafinil), and Lyrica to potentate both. I also did some Clonazepam to prevent seizures.

The starting doses were 250mg Lyrica during the day, 25mg Phenergan a little later, and 200mg of Provigil in the afternoon. I also did 350mg SOMA to relax my muscles, and 4mg Klonopin to avoid seizures.
Right now, I'm feeling light headed, and although the climate it's very cold, I'm very warm. The Provigil haven't really began, but little by little I'm feeling more excited.

T+1 hour
Did 100mg Provigil and 2mg Klonopin. Now I definitely feel more awake, and at the same time really calm and a little sensitive because of the Phenergan. I switched from watching a movie to play a videogame. I can play well, even with the dense feeling of the Phenergan. It's makes me remember when I played a video game on a high dose of Benadryl(Diphenhydramine) but without any bad side effects, except a strong sedation; however, it doesn't feel bad, so I'm gonna do more upping drugs to counteract even more the Phenergan...

T+2 hours
Did 100mg more Provigil, 175mg SOMA, 75mg Lyrica, and inhaled very very little of Butane gas with a cotton to prevent frost bitting (because I'm afraid of the gas). I'm feeling even more awake now, maybe even getting a little mild euphoria.

Last edited:
Wow, that is a spectacularly shitty combo and not even close to a speedball. Stop trying to get high from shit pharmaceuticals and find some real drugs immediately.