• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Lyrica+Benzos worth it or a waste?

callahan

Greenlighter
Just wondering. I have 1,5mg clonazepam and 1,5mg xanax right now plus 450mg lyrica. Yesterday after being up all night on speed i took a 0,5mg xanax when i crashed and then later in the day i took 150mg lyrica and i became dizzy (only tried lyrica two times before without any effect) so it definitely worked. but i also took 0,5mg xanax and 0,5mg clonazepam together with that to see how it potentiates it and i got calm but i got knocked out to sleep at like 8pm

I take really small dose benzos right now because i dont want to get too fucked, but is it worth taking lyrica with xanax/clonazepam (im going to take lyrica but im not sure if its worth adding in some xanax or not? im feeling a little anxious right now)

So is it worth it or a waste of time? id prefer to save my clonazepams right now and take some xanax with the lyrica

E: And another question, if i take the same dose as yesterday now (its 6 pm) will i feel it tomorrow?? i have an exam tomorrow

Last edited:
If you add lyrica to the mix, you need extremely low doses of benzos since the synergy is so extreme. I wouldn't go over .5mg of either with a dose of 50+mg of pregabalin.

You might feel it a bit tomorrow, but not much. It would be the clonazepam if anything, as the alprazolam has fast clearance.

My tips is never take drugs before exams.

And if you're going to take something, benzos wouldn't be the ideal option. You probably won't feel fucked up the next day however there is a great chance you will do worse than normally on the exam, especially if you are not used to taking benzodiazepines.

Lyrica+benzos will synergize. It will increase sedation and cognitive impairment.

definitely worth it!! lyrica is my favorite synergy with benzos!!! benzo + lyrica is divine; but be careful! the lyrica will make the benzo hit you like a truckk

i like to take 450-600mg lyrica 30 mins before, then take your benzo =D

yeah they get you really fucked up but if you have an exam, just stick to benzos for now, you dont want to risk walking into that exam knocking over desks and shit because you're still fucked up from the night before.

If you add lyrica to the mix, you need extremely low doses of benzos since the synergy is so extreme. I wouldn't go over .5mg of either with a dose of 50+mg of pregabalin.

You might feel it a bit tomorrow, but not much. It would be the clonazepam if anything, as the alprazolam has fast clearance.

Well first I took 75mg lyrica, after a while i took 0,5mg xanax, then some hour later i took 75mg lyrica again and a bit after 0,5mg two times. Now i just took 0,5mg clonazepam.... i dont feel as dizzy from the lyrica as yesterday and i feel a bit slow and relaxed from the xanax. i have an exam tomorrow and i have 20mg of dextroamphetamine left plus 600mg lyrica and 1mg clonazepam

My tips is never take drugs before exams.

And if you're going to take something, benzos wouldn't be the ideal option. You probably won't feel fucked up the next day however there is a great chance you will do worse than normally on the exam, especially if you are not used to taking benzodiazepines.

Lyrica+benzos will synergize. It will increase sedation and cognitive impairment.

yeah they get you really fucked up but if you have an exam, just stick to benzos for now, you dont want to risk walking into that exam knocking over desks and shit because you're still fucked up from the night before.

i think i forgot to mention i got 20mg of dextroamphetamine here plus 600mg lyrica and 1mg clonazepam left... i definitely wont use benzos at an exam but i hope after my dose (listed above) i wont be wasted tomorrow... i could take an all nighter for the exam with the little amount of dextro i have (im kinda easily affected by amphetamines, plus i can take it rectally...) or i could take dextro before the exam.

i have to wake 7.30 for the exam. i could use my dextro until like 6am and sleep 1 hour. the school ends at 4-6pm so i wont be able to use any speed during the day.. if i dont save a tiny bit

i used dextro the night from saturday to sunday and i wasnt tired for the whole day and my last dose of the speed/dextroamph was at 7am on sunday...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I would still go easy on the clonazepam if you feel like waking up at all tomorrow morning. Gotta be awake to neck pills. ;)

Dude, sleep is more important than anything if you have an exam the next day. Don't take any stimulants and stay up all night or be prepared to do horrible on your exam.

As others have said, they definitely potentiate each other, and can make benzodiazepines "hit you like a truck". It's a fantastic combination with marvelous synergy and can make 0.5 milligrams of clonazepam feel like 6 milligrams IMO. I personally prefer to take the pregabalin (lyrica) a few hours before I take the benzodiazepine since the pregabalin can sometimes take a lifetime to kick in.

I wouldn't be doing that before an exam though, as pregabalin and benzodiazepines can have a marked effect on cognition. It is probably a little too late for that though :\

yesterday i took 600mg lyrica with 1mg clonazepam and i was so wrecked, in a good way :D

As others have said, they definitely potentiate each other, and can make benzodiazepines "hit you like a truck". It's a fantastic combination with marvelous synergy and can make 0.5 milligrams of clonazepam feel like 6 milligrams IMO. I personally prefer to take the pregabalin (lyrica) a few hours before I take the benzodiazepine since the pregabalin can sometimes take a lifetime to kick in.

I wouldn't be doing that before an exam though, as pregabalin and benzodiazepines can have a marked effect on cognition. It is probably a little too late for that though :\

Fuck man why didnt I read this before I jsut took 2mg with 1g pregabalin, well lets hope that doesnt mean that feels like I took 22mg of clonazepam, note that I have tolerance to both, especially for pregabalin.

I take pregabalin daily (though I wouldn't say I am super tolerant) and can't say that the synergy with a benzo is extreme or dangerous but it is certainly not functional nor would I recommend it. Makes me particularly nauseous the day after too. (talking about etizolam here)

Before exams though most of these are a bad idea - clonazepam is like a bomb went off in my memory, I wouldn't take that in the week or month before exams personally.

@neo 1 g pregabalin is a huge dose on its own, that is a different story and not smart to just combine with something randomly. Let's hope your tolerance is serious, well at least just considering this combination.

Just take the least amount of substances possible to just feel okay after that speed (@ the OP) i.e. not more than a minidose to take the edge off of overstimulation, rest well and don't be greedy/generous about drug effects until your exams are over.

@neo 1 g pregabalin is a huge dose on its own, that is a different story and not smart to just combine with something randomly. Let's hope your tolerance is serious, well at least just considering this combination.

Nah Im okay I took later 3mg more, it seems my clonazepam tolerance didint lower on 1 week break, but Ive heared that pregabalin tolrence will go low stay from one week, Im actually dissapoitnee that it didnt give me the"bomb", Im all okey like normally taking this amount of clonazepam.

The thing is yesterday I took totally 4g of pregabalin but dint get any nice effect and day before that took around 1500mg. I started the week with 300mg you know. So I dont know...
I hope if I take tomorrow 300mg lyrica 1 hour before 2mg clonazepam I get some better effect and I hope my pregabalin tolerance will make the veruy bad motorate imparimetn away, so I dont walk like drunk person, I have to eork so I need stable get me going dose. I must say 900mg pregabalin at work was very bad mistake, luckily now noticed that because Im mostly alone or sometimes with other people but never saw any boss around, so far good.

Or should I cut of the pregabalin for one week to get the tolerance to baseline? And then try the normal 300-600mg pregabalina day for mood and anxiety without walking like drunk and dropping things? My clonazepam in 2mg doses is enough for getting the day going but who knows.