Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSZ?? Trip Report 225ug

dseimens

Greenlighter
So I recently purchased some LSZ from a rather well-known and seemingly high regarded online vendor. My previous experience with psychedelics includes 1.5g of shrooms and 150ug of AL-LAD (I don't actually know if it was Aladdin or not because I got it from the same source as the LSZ, and after last night's experience I'm not too confident I got what I payed for).

So last night I decide to try out some of the LSZ. The blotter is about 1/4 x 1/4 inch in size and has LSZ printed on one side and the chemical structure printed on the other. The AL-LAD I had looked the same. Upon placing the blotter in the mouth I noticed a bitter taste, but it wasn't numbing or metallic-tasting as far as I could tell. The AL-LAD also tasted slightly bitter, but perhaps a bit less so than the LSZ. I held it on my tongue no more than 2 minutes before I swallowed the 150ug tab. About 5 minutes later I took another half tab (75ug) because I heard that the tabs of LSZ going around are rather weak, and my AL-LAD trip was a bit underwhelming.

Now, I'm going to use my AL-LAD trip for comparison, since I've never done actual LSD. When I took the AL-LAD a couple months ago it took a long time to kick in... I couldn't really tell if I was feeling anything or not until about 3 hours in and at the peak the most profound visuals I got were increased vibrancy of colors, notably blues and pinks and mild warping and lines of text on my computer screen moving back and forth. Very pleasant, I must say and I also experienced some euphoria and an uplifted mood.

My trip with LSZ? last night was quite drastically different. Within 15-30 minutes after ingesting the tab I could feel myself starting to come up. Thoughts started racing and I was quickly losing the ability to maintain a clear train of thought; I had to use all my focus just to carry out simple task or read a few sentences. This only grew worse as I kept coming up for about 2 hours.

Now, for the weird body high. I've never felt like this before in my life... I felt nauseated and experienced some considerable muscle tightness. My chest grew heavy and my heart rate increased a bit, although it never got too fast to cause any alarm. My whole body felt tight, and I had to keep myself moving to relieve some of the stress. The tips of my fingers, especially, felt as though an electric current was running down through them and I'd find myself clenching my fists from the tightness. I eventually took a couple mgs of etizolam to calm the hell down; this shit was starting to get scary. Luckily the twitching and weird body high subsided more or less after about 3 hours.

About 1 hour into the trip is when I first noticed visuals. This is going to be a long paragraph. Now; every trip report I've read on LSZ has made it out to be a pretty non-visual hallucinogen, but my god these were the most intense visuals I've ever fucking experienced. Jesus Christ. The blue/yellow spectrum of color became enhanced, and I first noticed the lines of text on my screen shift back and forth, much like they did during my AL-LAD experience. Walls are warping... I close my eyes and see tons of close-eyed visuals. Like most closed-eye visuals I've experienced, the coloration seemed limited to pink, green, purple, blue and maybe a little red. What I saw were thousands of unfamiliar symbols arranging and warping into larger shapes. I can best describe as fleur-de-lis or spade shaped. I remembered having similar closed-eye visuals on AL-LAD after smoking some weed. But the AL-LAD symbols were much different in shape and structure. It looked kind of like a scrolling wall of Arabic letters... which is a little ironic given the "Aladdin" nickname for the drug.

Watching TV was quite interesting; peoples faces were warping... or not really warping but it's almost as if their facial expressions happened to fast for my brain to comprehend and each expression sort of 'melted together'. I could barely control the remote but ended up watching Platoon. I've seen a lot of people recommend against watching war movies on hallucinogens for whatever reason, but I felt a sort of primal connection with the soldiers and for some odd reason I admired the savagery of war and human nature. What the hell.

I can't remember exactly when I started smoking weed but it was somewhere during Platoon. The visuals became more intense, my ceiling started mixing like two liquids of different densities poured into each other. Everything moved. After about an hour or so I became very tired and knew I needed some sleep, so I just kept smoking some bud until I eventually nodded off. I woke up this morning a little foggy, but overall I felt ok, especially after having some coffee and a nice shower.

Sorry for the long-winded report, but I really would like to know from you experts out there if you think I actually had LSZ or something... else. I should have tested this shit before I put it in my body but reviews on the website claim it's the real deal, and the site has a good rep if that counts for anything. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

The only thing that throws me is the taste. I haven't actually used LSZ yet, but to my understanding it's fairly tasteless like LSD. Are you sure it wasn't the ink you were tasting?

Nothing else sounds too suspicious to me.... I've actually heard several people call both AL-LAD and LSZ more visual than LSD.

^^ This a highly subjective way to judge whether or not you took what you thought you did, though, especially with psychedelics. Mood is everything. I've taken one dose of LSD and actually puked because of the body load one week and then took an even higher dose of the same batch the next week in a better mindset and got no body load whatsoever.

That is good to hear though, because I'm very much looking forward to LSZ. :D

The bodyload sounds suspicious. I'd be wary of any blotters that have a chemical structure for a research chemical printed on it. Sounds like an NBOMe to me.

LSZ has barely any body load. I did 600ug, and it was amazing :D
That certainly depends on who you are, a lot of people get a nasty bodyload from it. Go read the big and dandy LSZ thread and stand corrected.

And were the idea comes from that LSZ shouldn't be visual I don't get.

OP, it totally sounds like AL-LAD and LSZ you got, both from your (very well writen) description of the effects, to your description of the blotters. if you had looked closer you would have seen that the drawing of the molecules were very similar but slightly different.

Op, sounds like LSZ to me... only thing I find strange is that LSZ hits you faster than AL-LAD, but I guess individual responses vary...

> And were the idea comes from that LSZ shouldn't be visual I don't get.
+1
I mean it's not as visual as AL-LAD and the visuals aren't as interesting (for me anyway), but it still has visuals.