• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSZ or AL-LAD being sold as LSD?

About that WoW perforated blotters. They are marketed as LSD. While they are most definetely strong, producing lsd like visuals, similar duration, but they lack this.... lsd headspace, the connectedness, i asked the guy about it but he says i am the first one out of several 1000 blotters sold that doubts the product. I am going to send the only piece left to get it analised.

(from the other thread and i think it goes well with this)
The 'other' ergoloid, which I will call "LS?", is, broadly speaking, in my limited subjective experience:

* shorter acting
* faster acting
* less "deep", "profound", or "spiritual"
* less anxiogenic
* perhaps more visually impressive
* more "stoning"
* characterized by a slightly different body load

Sounds kinda like AL-LAD..... but it still just doesn't make sense to me why run a scam like that :/

The last small batch of al-lad i saw was on unperforated wow blotter (with pencil lines on showing the divisions) - the size of each division was tiny (like 4 to a normal tab) but was the same dose or stronger than the original labelled tabs. Though like others here, i would have thought they'd have got more for them selling as al-lad (esp in bulk)

the specified doses on the WoW i have come in contact with are also quite small. While from a financial standpoint, selling AL-LAD as LSD may not make a lot of sense, it does however make sense from a marketing standpoint. its similar in effect to LSD and with the LSD market quite dry, people tend to migrate towards what people believe to be real acid. AL-LAD is supposedly tasteless ( i have never knowingly tried it ), and many kids buying lucy from their neighborhood acid dealers dont even know what AL-LAD or LSZ is. It makes sense that someone would indeed sell these chems as LSD especially with legality of these chemicals. While this is all speculation and probably frowned upon by the mods, i think that some non-LSD ergoloids are making there way into the streets...
I'd like to see anaylsis reports IDing some of the WoW that has been going around, if i can spring the money in the next few weeks i will send samples to esctacydata.
Please post any info that you may come across here, as i am extremely interested to see if this is happening.
Peace!

If you can send some to ecstasydata, that would be awesome. Is there testing sophisticated enough to be able to distinguish different ergoloids? For example, LSM or LSB as was discussed in the "non-LSD ergoloid blotter" thread?

About that WoW unperforated blotters that are all over the south east and presumably all the US. I've had this connect since December and it's always been the same WoW. Originally I knew it was fantastic L but the more I've ingested it, the more I'm positive it's not LSD.

I'm sending a couple tabs of the WoW off to energy control next week when I have the extra bitcoins. While they are most definitely strong (if they were L they'd be 150ug+), producing lsd like visuals (to me weaker visually), similar duration, tasteless, but they lack the proper headspace and have a terrible body load when I take 5+ tabs. I'm talking if I take ten it's literally sheer pain.

I agree with this,
The 'other' ergoloid, which I will call "LS?", is, broadly speaking, in my limited subjective experience:

* shorter acting
* faster acting
* less anxiogenic
* more "stoning"

Honestly on 5-10 tabs I don't feel that the visuals are as pronounced and that's what made me question what I was taking. If I'm taking tabs that are ~150ug and taking 5, then the visuals should be much more pronounced than when I take 1-2.

Either it's the dirtiest acid ever, and let's not get into that argument or it's a new tasteless rc, AL-LAD, LSZ or possibly ALD-52?

the specified doses on the WoW i have come in contact with are also quite small. While from a financial standpoint, selling AL-LAD as LSD may not make a lot of sense, it does however make sense from a marketing standpoint. its similar in effect to LSD and with the LSD market quite dry, people tend to migrate towards what people believe to be real acid. AL-LAD is supposedly tasteless ( i have never knowingly tried it ), and many kids buying lucy from their neighborhood acid dealers dont even know what AL-LAD or LSZ is. It makes sense that someone would indeed sell these chems as LSD especially with legality of these chemicals. While this is all speculation and probably frowned upon by the mods, i think that some non-LSD ergoloids are making there way into the streets...
I'd like to see anaylsis reports IDing some of the WoW that has been going around, if i can spring the money in the next few weeks i will send samples to esctacydata.
Please post any info that you may come across here, as i am extremely interested to see if this is happening.
Peace!

Selling them as LSD makes them illegal tho IIRC :/ analogue act?

Peace!
Guess it really depends on how you're selling. If you're selling online the AL-LAD will get you more money as AL-LAD and you won't have any problems selling it (it's practically gone and everyone wants it, LSD is still widely available). On the street... yeah you could be right. LSZ would be even easier to sell as LSD because the effects are very close. But then if we're talking about people who think 25i-nbome is acid it probably doesn't matter. And yes, they are both tasteless and orally active just like LSD. I don't think it would help legally in most countries. Even where AL-LAD/LSZ are completely legal, selling something legal as something illegal would still be illegal.

ps
If you like LSD try AL-LAD too. It still has that special lysergamide feel while being distinguishable from LSD.

About that WoW unperforated blotters that are all over the south east and presumably all the US. I've had this connect since December and it's always been the same WoW. Originally I knew it was fantastic L but the more I've ingested it, the more I'm positive it's not LSD.

I'm sending a couple tabs of the WoW off to energy control next week when I have the extra bitcoins. While they are most definitely strong (if they were L they'd be 150ug+), producing lsd like visuals (to me weaker visually), similar duration, tasteless, but they lack the proper headspace and have a terrible body load when I take 5+ tabs. I'm talking if I take ten it's literally sheer pain.

I agree with this,

* shorter acting
* faster acting
* less anxiogenic
* more "stoning"

Honestly on 5-10 tabs I don't feel that the visuals are as pronounced and that's what made me question what I was taking. If I'm taking tabs that are ~150ug and taking 5, then the visuals should be much more pronounced than when I take 1-2.

good properties for the average joe tripper. less potential for bad trips.

Just to echo what other people are saying, yes there are WoW style AL-LAD blotters out there. Not many from what i can tell, but there are some. They are .5cm^2 and are 150 mics a hit. I have eaten the perf ones once and the WoW style a couple times. They are the same thing from what i can tell.

Just to echo what other people are saying, yes there are WoW style AL-LAD blotters out there. Not many from what i can tell, but there are some. They are .5cm^2 and are 150 mics a hit. I have eaten the perf ones once and the WoW style a couple times. They are the same thing from what i can tell.

Interesting. kind of exiting really. As long as there isn't some type of extremely potent tasteless phenethylamine making an appearance, im okay with it. To the average joe, im sure AL-LAD, LSZ, LSD and any other LSD analogs could not be differentiated, and all appear to have the same safety profile.

AL-LAD has a noticeably shorter duration so that should give it away (at least if you've read some basic info on LSD). LSZ.... yeah, that would be hard..

What's the duration of LSZ? It's not AL-LAD based on my experience because the WoW's duration is longer than AL-LAD and it has to much of a "dirty" painful feeling that I've never seen/heard associated with AL-LAD.

Yes and you know I'm not referring to purity... as in why would someone use the word clean? From what I understand LSZ lasts about 10 hours and that's about how long this stuff lasts. It honestly tricked me the first couple of times I tried it. I was convinced it was just clean L with less mindfuck but when I take 5 or more tabs the clean feeling is gone and replaced by a HUGE body load that's not noticeable when moving around.

AL-LAD/LSD/LSZ all have similar body load in my experience. YMMV though. LSZ takes higher dosage to get where LSD will go in terms of the visual aspect, and the come-up doesn't seem as quick. Differentiating the two without knowledge of the blotter's compound, though, would prove quite difficult. If anyone has access to GC/MS for any blotters they're skeptical of it might be worth pursuing. As I understand there is certainly a possibility LSZ is being laid to blotter, but I'm not certain it would have the same price breaks LSD does.

If you can send some to ecstasydata, that would be awesome. Is there testing sophisticated enough to be able to distinguish different ergoloids? For example, LSM or LSB as was discussed in the "non-LSD ergoloid blotter" thread?

They will be able to say it's not LSD with certainty but there lies the possibility they won't know exactly which compound it is, depending on what lysergamide it (could) turn out to be.

^ agree with jesusgreen here. i'd not be worried (except maybe dosage wise) if you'd actually get a lyseragmide ... i'd be more worried about the blotter bing a DOx or NBOMe

^ agree with jesusgreen here. i'd not be worried (except maybe dosage wise) if you'd actually get a lyseragmide ... i'd be more worried about the blotter bing a DOx or NBOMe

I'm not so much worried, I'm positive it's a lysergamide. I agree there are not the same price breaks... it's *no price discussion - read the rules!* a page directly from the layer. Really quite annoying since all the heads I know think it's legit and aren't actively looking for new sources.

Last edited by a moderator: