View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsz / lsd blotters with a mint oil possible either way minty

Eubaderbicacid

Greenlighter
I have acquired minty tasting blotter not metallic I have plent experience with RC these are totally legit chemicals I'm just wondering has anyone's else seen blotters tasty minty or have been told dropped in mint oil

Well no one gives any input ......

Last edited:
just wait till your thread is moved man. homeless doesn't get much traffic so you're not going to get responses as quickly as you'd like.

homeless -> psychedelic drugs

I've had supposed LSD taste minty-ish before, but in reality I'm fairly certain it was a DOx chemical. Any real LSD I've ever had has just been entirely tasteless.

Like iamthe said, likely someone dosed the blotters out of a mint fresh bottle.
Which again, is extremely common among those who get liquid.

Is the trip clean off them?

I've also had minty tasting liquid out of a bottle at a regional burn a while ago. Friend told me it was just liquid L filled in an old menthol or mint dropper bottle. It felt clean enough but it was hard to tell because I was on a few other things at the time.

My guess is that it was used to cover the taste of a Phen RC like 25x or DOx.
They may have used Peppermint oil&EtOH as a solvent, but its unlikely.

The most likely scenario is they used a mint breath freshener bottle.... I know the exact bottle. The sell them at the corner store right outside.

Trip is very clean I've done fair share of RC no metallic taste just ink on the blot and mint I've heard it's mint oil juss wandered if anyone else had seen before it's definitely different sucking on a minty blotter