Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSZ (300ug) - Experienced - Trip Report

wzrd420

Bluelighter
LSZ 300ug/2 tab Trip Report

exactly 12:00 noon my fiancé and I both drop 300ug or 2 tabs each of LSZ from [edit: some place]. both with 2 previous trips with lsz at 150 and 225ug.

neither of us ate so we started coming up fairly quick, we kept the tabs under our tongue for a good 30 minutes before swallowing. my fiancé got nauseous right before peaking and threw up. I got nauseous as well before peaking but never hurled.

as soon as I peaked it was fairly intense for a bit. visuals were very liquid like for me, walls and floor flowing and swirling like a river flowing, then the visuals changed to fractals and rainbow after images. very pretty and very lysergamide like. headspace was introspective yet very different than mushrooms which is a nice change as I partake in fungi a lot. after about three hours we decided to go to the local mountain reserve where there are hiking trails and wildlife. we had a blast hiking and managed to look sober around a few fellow climbers we ran into here and there. nature was quite a site on this. visually just morphing and faint rainbow light trails at this point as I was past my peak. fiance was seeing crazy patterns in trees. headspace was great though, introspective, psychedelic, yet clear enough to explore and climb through the Forrest.

finally after about 3 hours hiking we returned home and smoked a few bowls of cannabis and I had two beers.

started to come down about 7 or 8 hours after dropping.

so far this was my strongest, funnest and most enlightening LSZ trip. a fun substance with a definite lysergic feel. one of my favorite chems hands down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moving this to the Trip Reports forum. Thanks for sharing. :)

PD -> TR

I'm also going to rename it to confirm to that forum's guidelines for thread titles.