• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd with/without cannabis

Cannabis really brings out the artful complexity of LSD visuals, I wouldn't trip without it, but I also am very cautious not to use too much. You don't need much. People tend to overdose cannabis anyways, since everything is uber potent now.

I have done LSA several times, and cannabis is really key to being able to enjoy it, it really brings out the visuals.

LSD doesn't really need any help in that department, but it does make the experience more enjoyable for me. It tends to give some "personality" to the visuals as well, in my experience. It helps add extraneous meaning to the nonsense, but also adds to confusion and amnesia.

Cannabis really brings out the artful complexity of LSD visuals, I wouldn't trip without it, but I also am very cautious not to use too much. You don't need much. People tend to overdose cannabis anyways, since everything is uber potent now.
For me tripping without cannabis is like having French fries without salt. Or an ice cream sundae without the carmel sauce and cherry.

This was my routine when tripping for 48 years. Take dose, smoke a few hits at the one hour mark on the come up. Settle into tripping. Take more cannabis around 5-6 hours after the dose and ride out the last few hours of the trip. Also smoke before sleep of course.

I was on parole in 1992-93. I was getting urine tested. So I did 2 years of tripping without any cannabis. That is special too. But as soon as I could I went back to smoking. Basically I always smoke with a dose and it totally enhances the visuals for me.

But I have seen people flip out from smoking during tripping. I had a friend that smoked during the trip and we had to be a sitter for him as he totally lost whatever plot there was. So then after that he would never smoke when tripping and quit altogether. Caution is needed. And really only a tiny bit is needed.