• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

LSD USE IN ADOLESCENCE

You are made of other stuff, I couldn't do that even if I try
Honestly I don't remember how I did, either. DMT is the only psychedelic I never adjusted to the pre-anxiety of doing it. I had to psyche myself up every time. It never got easier.... it was the alcohol.

I usually drank around 6-8 drinks before smoking a couple hits, sometimes other things like benzos and phenibut, although I don't suggest anyone really do that, it makes the high more volatile.

My life was in a fairly crazy stage...

I would go totally crazy
and I literally did, eventually, for over a year.

like acid it builds tolerance very quickly and the hyperspace stops and it becomes more flavour well in me anyway.

so smoking everyday though likely to lead you to grateful dead level HPPD will not be as hard on you as if you did it once a month (well the level of the trip anyway)

if you read the bears bio he goes into how they could not even play in the end if they smelt DMT as it gave massive flashbacks and they could not play (if there noodling could be called that at times).

the part were he doses the playboy mansion is fucking hilarious.

It's no coincidence people experience similar things .I never drank at all when I was young . I did DMT one time after I went to a party as a teen maybe 16 one of my first times drinking . The message was clear
We do not like that stuff here , what are you doing here like that ?

I must say going in while actually drunk or buzzed , I would never do . That message was clear to me , whether it's that they don't like the low frequency alcohol brings or whatever , that was clear that they didn't want any of the alcohol "entity" coming with you .

most of the acid crew I knew dislike alcohol as it lead to abusive violent drunks who were continually blaming others for there actions.

as for machine elves I used to use alcohol no stop when tripping to soften the trip and I would expect you could not break through as easily if drunk.

they ?

are we talking machine elves or trippers here ?
While I've had experiences with the "elves" or jokerz or jesters . Generally the voice I would hear would feel more like a soft female voice , calming yet assertive when telling you something .

as they say its all in your head.

I used to and still like to peruse the idea that acid and DMT lead to out of body supernatural experiences but really its just madness walking down

the corridors of your own mind with your serotonin receptors all twisted and warped by weird voltages.

what is in your head or placed in your head while you trip is more often what happens.

some chose faith others work others human connection

my self I chose drugs but to be honest it was no more real than anything else we cling to in the hopes that there is something

more to us than the rotting flesh we are all destined to be.

most of the acid crew I knew dislike alcohol as it lead to abusive violent drunks who were continually blaming others for there actions.

as for machine elves I used to use alcohol no stop when tripping to soften the trip and I would expect you could not break through as easily if drunk.
Hahaha
as they say its all in your head.

I used to and still like to peruse the idea that acid and DMT lead to out of body supernatural experiences but really its just madness walking down

the corridors of your own mind with your serotonin receptors all twisted and warped by weird voltages.

what is in your head or placed in your head while you trip is more often what happens.

some chose faith others work others human connection

my self I chose drugs but to be honest it was no more real than anything else we cling to in the hopes that there is something

more to us than the rotting flesh we are all destined to be.
(I'll say this for everything other than DMT) Most experiences are not an outside being doing anything. Absolutely you are super high , and an out of body experience may happen when that high . How you want to perceive it , an alien or an entity or a fuckin whatever is fine . It's important what you take from the experience and incorporate it into your real life. Drug after drug after drug you'll probably just be homeless under a bridge somewhere haha you have to have some serious stuff in your life going on or else nothing means anything to you other than another wild night or something. It's crazier to me having a balance of normal life and psychedelic life , than just being fried as fuck taking anything you can get your hands on . Anyway , this post has strayed from my question a ways,but that's fine , I appreciate everyone's input . Much love and light .

Some tend to be quiet and jovial, blaming themselves for all too much needlessly.

It's the mean ones you tend to notice a lot more.

...not defending alcohol here, just saying.

totally snafu same goes for addicts too which is why the world should quit on the idea of all users are junkies.

So you basically did 6-7mg of LSD. Yes... that can mess you up long-term, but you won't know if it's permanent until a lot of time has passed. I don't think being 17 had much to do with it. It would mess up anybody. I don't care what anybody says, high dose LSD can alter brain structure. One time I accidentally did about 2mg from a concentrated liquid and it took me 3-6 months to return to normalcy. It didn't help that I was freaking out the entire time, which just made it worse. The brain responds to intense trauma with downregulation, it kind of "shrinks back." Trauma can cause brain damage. So I think that factored into it for me as well. I was able to still go to school and engage with my life, but internally I was not in touch with reality. I still debate to this day whether or not it was a psychotic break. If it was, it wasn't a traditional one. I think it just dissolved all internal frames of reference and I had a hard time getting grounded in a meaningful life after that. Everything just seemed like "oneness" and deconstructed into meaninglessness.

LSD clears the body within 90 minutes to 2 hours, but it leaves a powerful "echo" on neurology. The patterning continues to cascade until the nervous system settles into some kind of equilibrium; but if you've taken an extreme dose, the equilibrium may not look like the pre-LSD equilibrium. The 5HT2a receptors will have a different configuration from being broad-spectrum blasted by a high-dose sympathomimmetic serotonin analogue. With time the receptors will likely heal and go back to something resembling their near-original state, but you will be changed forever.

I have seen auras all my life around living things, but after that trip I started having phosphenism around every object, alive or not. It took about 10 years to fade away. I kind of learned to live with it but it sometimes got on my nerves, especially at night time because any light source would generate a lot of phosphenes in my vision. Other times, I enjoyed it. This is all to say, the brain is a remarkable organ and maybe in time it will heal. As a male, you don't stop fully developing until age 25. And the brain is pretty adaptive until after 35 when it starts to progressively slow down.

Side story, I once met a 35 year-old nurse when I was working in festival HR (she was my co-worker) who said that she used to live with a chemist who made LSD. One day he was dissolving a gram crystal of LSD in solvent, in the fucking kitchen. She thought it was a cup of water and drank part of it. She spat it out as soon as she realized it wasn't water, but had already swallowed some. She said that she was freaking out when the high started coming on. Then all she saw was white but after that she remembered nothing. The chemist sat with her and monitored her vitals for 12 hours without leaving, getting ready to call an ambulance. Apparently he said it looked like she was in a coma. She laid very still and was breathing very slowly. She woke up after 12 hours but it took her a week to feel somewhat normal again.

Last edited:
I've

I drink coffee 1-2 cups a day , smoke cigarettes a pack between me and my lady every 2 days , last I have been laying off the weed lately because it's been causing me super introspective anxiety similar to fckn LSD headspace hahaha Jesus .
Caffeine can worsen HPPD significantly while it is in your system from experience.

wow I had no idea of that arrall im a cola junky bad and at the time of my HPPD I was none stop on the jim beam and cola..

Last edited: