• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD subthread] - Combinations and Comparisons to other substances

Very well put for one thing, Solipsis...

Yeah SO!:

K at the peak of 3 retard-strength hits was great, actually it was about 100mg laced into a blunt 2 of us smoked (by far the best K feeling I've had yet, by the way...) It took the above mentioned utterly glorious feeling I get while riding an acid trip and made it twice as nice. Didn't really disassociate or "detach" me at all, nor did it slow things down at all. I'm sure a stronger dose of K would whack shit out pretty hard but a light dose was a great addition.

All also found pounding 8-10 beers apiece like there was no tomorrow (it was delicious) to be a GREAT addition to the trip as well. Clonazepam was great for crashing out once the day or morning (lol) is done, and im sure like .5mg would be good to take if you were about to go out into a seriously public area tripping ass, in order to retain SOME composure, but not numb out the trip.

Anybody ever try opiates with acid? My two absolute favorites, but it just seems for some reason that it wouldn't jive well with the godlike lightning-in-my-veins feeling acid gives me, that it might feel dirty or something idk..anybody with any experience there?

Anybody ever try opiates with acid? My two absolute favorites, but it just seems for some reason that it wouldn't jive well with the godlike lightning-in-my-veins feeling acid gives me, that it might feel dirty or something idk..anybody with any experience there?

I smoked opium on the acid comedown before, and found it to be quite pleasant; something I would definitely repeat if given the chance. The only other time I have combined psychedelics and opiates was taking 20mg of hydrocodone about 2 hours into a moderate mushroom trip. That produced a nice body-high, but the visuals actually died down quite a bit. Smoking a bowl brought them back pretty well though.

LSD+DOI combo thread.

Has anyone tried this insanity? I have a friend that took DOI one night while he was peaking on acid. Said it was the crazies shit he has ever done and it was unimaginably intense. He took like 10 hits of acid or something and then had liquid doi dropped into his mouth. I don't think I would ever try this but for the brave people that have, please, share your experiences. How does it stack up to other dox combos and other lsd combos?

Not sure if I should be posting a trip report here, but it was a LSD combo so here it goes:

I tried LSD + DXM for the first time last weekend, and it was one of if not the craziest psychedelic experience of my life.

I downed 370mg DXM and .5mg clonazepam immediately followed by 3.5 hits of the strongest blotter I have ever found. In retrospect, this was quite reckless. The effects were clearly noticeable within an hour, so I took several hits off the vape and laid down to listen to a playlist I had prepared. I do not know how long it took before I forgot what was going on, but soon I forgot that I was tripping, forgot where I was, who I was, and lost any and all sense of what was going on. I can not describe the things I saw during this period; there are simply no words that can do justice to an experience so far departed from reality.

At some indiscernible point in time after this, I realized that I was actually a human being inside a room, and oddly enough that is when things really started to get weird. Time began to flow backwards in short but distinct segments. Suddenly I was fairly sober, in my room, contemplating what an incredible and bizarre trip this had been. Minutes later the scene changed, and I was coming down from the trip, confused as I tried to integrate what I had just experienced with reality. Then suddenly I was gone again, immersed in trip-space, and mind-fucked to hell, but definitely less so than I initially laid down.

I began to become very confused at how I could possibly be preceding backwards through the trip, and started to get uncomfortable. The obligatory thoughts of "will I be stuck in this trip forever" and so on began running through my head. At one point I even got stuck on the idea that I was frying my brain. I somehow managed to get up and take another .5 of clonazepam and took another couple hits off the vape. Whoops. That sent me right back into the pure psychedelic insanity of the peak of the trip. I remember a little more of it this time around, but still not much.

The rest of the trip as the DXM began to wear off was actually quite enjoyable with the typical music euphoria and introspective thoughts of a moderately high-dose LSD trip as well as the residual dissociative body high.

I would only recommend this combination (at these doses at least) to the most experienced of psychonauts. Even after having tripped DXM + Mushrooms many times (here's my retrospective), nothing could have prepared me for how insanely intense this was.

For whatever reason, one message that I was presented very strongly during the trip was that I need to end my DXM use. I have decided to stop in the past only to slip back into the habit, but after this experience I no longer have any desire to use this drug, and feel happy about the decision to drop it for good.

-Saucy

mephedrone and lsd

anyone combined them?
My friend wants to for V-day <3 i have some meph sitting around but idk i haven't heard much about them together. I know it won't kill us or some shit but would it be any good with the acid?

You'd have to keep redosing to keep from coming down from the meph while peaking on the acid, which would suck.... Meph comedowns are pretty rough, and the acid would just amplify that.

Also, i wouldnt want to introduce such a fiendy, high sideeffect drug into a beautiful acid trip...

oo TheAzo, we weren't going to insufflate the meph, jus have a few bombs throughout the night, moderationnn we're not trying to go on a 10-hour binge. Sorry, I should've specified.... idk I love a good candyflip but I don't how it would be with meph in place of the MDMA, that's a better, more specific question.

My friend said this combo was full of win. Unfortunately, I can't get any more info than that.

A word of warning: a few weeks ago a friend of mine dropped acid on the tail-end of a mephedrone binge and said he had the worst trip of his life and that it has put him off acid forever.

Personally I wouldn't let mephedrone anywhere near lsd - i can see how the moreish vapidity of meph could easily ruin something sublime. Tread carefully.

Last edited:
i agree with kayenta.

Meph is too moreish. You dont want that fiending and crash while you're tripping on LSD.

If you're set on the combo, wait till the tail end of the LSD trip to take it so it doesnt ruin your whole trip.

If you bomb it, one bomb lasts like 3-4 hours I think, so just do in somewhere in the middle of trip.., and have set 2-3 bombs.

I've only candyflipped once but it was an amazing time

pressed caps and LSD, it was a real "back in the day" moment. and would love to live it all over again.

psychedellics lead situations to become creepy or a=nxious, the mdma completely blasted us through that and a great time was had by all

I posted a thread about meph and acid a while ago and my conclusion is that meph would be cool at the end off your tripp (like the next morning about 12 hours after dropping)... the rush of the meph should make for a great welcome home (from the psychedelic world) party!

Visuals from low doses of 2ce remind me of acid visuals a bit. Visuals from moderate doses of 2ce remind me of my acid and nitrous combinations.

Right, i've got 4 tabs of acid not too sure on the strength as i have not done them before, a mate says they are chilled but still get you fucked which isn't much help to me. I have only ever done acid once and don't remember a thing about it.

I also have a bunch of valium, k, gurners (blue smileys which seem to do the trick), a 2CB pill (blue mickey mouse), beer, weed and more nitrous than you can shake a stick at.

I plan on doing it tomorrow earlyish in the day and going on a nice walk with a few close mates and some speakers as the weather will be nice.

I plan to have drunk a few beers and done a pill then a bit later drop 1 and a half or 2 tabs of acid with a valium. Will be sniffing k as normal but not as bigger lines and doing balloons as normal. Carry on drinking and smoke the odd spliff and maybe do another gurner. Don't know whether to bother with the 2CB i might just do it later when i go freepartying.

Does that sound like a good or bad plan? How many tabs should i do as I have no real experience with acid, i will probably end up doing all the other shit and more anyway as if its there i will. But i will do it bit by bit and see how i feel. To be honest i think i will be fine as i am fairly headstrong.

I have taken a good dose of 2CI with lotts of good pills, k, coke, booze and weed before and loved it even when the visuals were so strong all i could see was fractals and nothing else.

Fav Combo to do with LSD

Hello Bluelight,

Right ok so i have 5 drops of liquid acid on rowntrees saved up for the summer, i wanted to know what is your fav combo including acid as i really want to embrace every goodness of this stuff

I was thinking........

MDMA, Mescaline, LSD & maybe DMT

What is your best combo, and do you think this would be to extreme combo, has anyone tried it ?

i would leave out the mescaline.. but im not really a big fan.

ive smoked dmt while candy flipping before and thats certainly enjoyable.