View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd problem

Hellion47

Greenlighter
so I bought 6 tabs of acid three-4 months ago. My first 4 trips were just incredible spaced about a month a part. my last trip about a month ago was the most incredible yet. But this time I took a tab waiting for the mind blowing effects but almost two hours later I have a slight buzz but its more placebo feeling than anything. so I took my last tab doubling my dose. 30 minutes later no change maybe a slightly stronger buzz. But I still feel as if I could fall right asleep and feel almost totally sober. Im thinking my acid might have degraded since summer has brought a rise in temp. I don't really know. I haven't done any other drugs for almost a week besides marijuana. Just wondering what people thought might have happened. But Ill tell you this I know it was legit because those first four tabs... one tab just made me trip out of my head and there an unmistakeable acidy headspace.

Hmm. Were all 6 tabs the same? Did you keep the acid in a proper inviroment? Away from all UV lights and Heat? Remember LSD is very sensitive to light and heat and it breaks down the acid compounds. I had buddys that fucked around with peoples acid buy sucking in the tabs for a while then let them dry and put them back in wrapped tinfoil. Idk man best of luck

Humans make those tabs... Sounds like someone dosed them unevenly.