• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Personality Change?

There's something to be said about ignorance.

Not sure as to what you refer by ignorance, but if it's directed at the attitude i developed about "enjoying life in every second":

i don't think so... the perception of an incident already influences the incident itself -> your perception of the world will already change the world ;)

and i can't think of another perception that would change the world in a "better" way :)

if you meant something different - nevermind :D

Not that much new to add to this thread... besides one thing maybe:

the last nights i was having incredibly intense energetic moments of acceptance, i think best it would be put in words by: i was seeing god in my dreams - it's something really amazing as it happens with only a very tiny trace of what we call rational consciousness but upon awaking i had this undescribable feeling of understanding the sense behind every little thing :)

i never felt better after sleeping...

other than that i notice that sometimes the everyday life seems to prevent me from keeping this clear focused mind at moments - but what really helps then is to close my eyes and do some small breathing and meditation exercises... i tried this one today in an exam - worked really well to help me concentrate ( it was an exam at university - 3 hours of writing in a language that i'm only learning for 1 1/2 years now about a complex subject - it went quite well and i'm sure i took it on the first try)

good vibes

^No, I was talking about when you end up tripping so much that you get mostly negative thoughts and feelings all the time. Like you turned on a hose and can't turn the valve to shut it off. Your yard is flooding...versus never turning on the hose in the first place. Either way it's interesting. :)