Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Personality Change?

Nice reports :)

Would you mind us moving this to our Trip Reports forum so it can be read by people looking for trip reports?

No not at all, although it is not really a trip report till now... well it is, as the whole life is nothing but a trip, but all this happened weeks after my last use of LSD or any other psychedelic apart from cannabis...

But i'll try to bring into shape what never really can be expressed and writ a trip report...

My first trip with LSD:

Ok so let's start at the begining, i was invited at a friends house to eat with the whole family and later go on to a party...

So we had a very nice meal with his wife and kids and went off... we drove out of the city to where the party should be, when we arrived there was nobody there except the people living there. Here i should add that the location was something like a commune - with a "puplic" area in the first floor, the place had 2 big rooms: 1 for the music, and 1 whith a bar and a lot of couches to chill out...

One of the first things i noticed while having a drink and small talk with the hosts was a big orange sign on which was written: "THIS IS NOT A BAR" ... i wouldn't really understand that until a few hours later...

so we arrived as the first ones at the place, and even the one who organized the whole thing wasn't there yet... we started to smoke some joints and set the place up a little bit for later... at this point i already was told it would not be a normal party but a rave, so i was already strongly thinking about taking psychedelics this evening... so i checked out the souroundings of the house and saw that there were some nice spots in nature close by, so it really fitted my needs for my plans...

Sometime later the first other guests arrived and everybody already seemed to know eachother for the most part, those who didn't were introduced... i as well was introduced to everybody else (I'm doing some time abroad atm for my studies ;) ) i found it interesting to already notice a very nice atmosphere before any drugs (other than cannabis) were taken... there was some kind of collective anticipation, but very relaxed...

we then continued to set everything up, in the room for the music there were carpets put everywhere on the floor and in the hallway from the music-room to the bar-room somebody put up a white plastic foil - which use i also would only understand later on...

at about 10 o clock the whole thing began to start then and most people started sharing drinks in which they had dropped liquid lsd, i was given 1 drop on my hand by one of my friends who took me there and swallowed it. I was nervous, not too much but noticeably - i had not taken acid before afterall and the setting was nice but still kind of unfamiliar...

i did some things to distract me until the effects would start to kick in, so i wandered around the location and talked to some folks there, etc... about an hour later i was in the bar and now it was really starting. Everything around started to move and glow - something i already was very familiar with from my previous (20+) shroom experiences... I told this to my 2 friends with which i was sitting at a bar having a drink, the only answer i got was the question wether my drink contains alcohol, after denying i found out why she asked :D she pulled out a small veile of liquid lsd and gave it to her friend to put it in the drink...

In this moment i already realised that the trip was now really there and more than just like a mellow shroom trip like i thought at first... but now i wanted to go for it and so took some sips from my drink which now contained this mystical acid.

From this point on it gets a little hard to remember and get into chronological order... i was in the music room when the acid started to really come on... 1st the strong desire to laugh - laugh about all this nonsense that we think is oh so important in our daily lifes ;) the laughing set free the full visual potential of the trip, it was getting really intense, so intense that i had to sit down, which more resulted in lying down... for the next 30 minutes (could as well have been a whole lifetime who knows :D ) i was just lying there watching the whole dance floor with all the people melt into one, until everything would join and the whole universe would be one with me who was lying heavily on drugs in this crazy room...fantastic, words can never even come close to express that feeling of really knowing everything is one!

After some time i realised i should be dancing, because dancing seemed the one thing which makes the most sense... everything is dancing! so why shouldn't i dance and celebrate? So i let myself go and flow with the music, this electrical music really can take you on a ride ;)

The next scene is where the whole thing became to get a little unpleasant for me... at this rave i already had noticed one girl before that i thought was strange and kind of "evil" looking (this was before i took anything, she also resembled somewhat the stereotyp of what a heavy junky looks like)... well it hadn't really mattered to me before as i normally can very well ignore people that i feel are not on the same wavelength...

But she came over to me at the dancefloor and ask me to put down some cloth which was attached at the ceiling, not a big deal normally. So i tried to reach for it - but well on acid (i was already aproaching the peak) such easy things can get very difficult. Well i didn't manage to do so and told her, in this moment with a real suprising speed she took me and lifted me up so that i'd reach the holder with which the cloth was attached. It may not sound that bad, but this moment was a real shock for me, i didn't have a chance to realise what was happening until it was already over... and it was obviously not about getting the cloth down, but about giving me the shock - and this realisation was way worse than the moment itself ;) there was somebody trying to scare me, thinking behind my back about how to get me... you can see how this can really get to you in a trip i think...

Well for the moment, i was rational enough to know that a change of the room would be good in order to get my thoughts in some other directions. So i went into the bar room and sat at the bar where i also found my friend with whome i came to the party, we talked a little and i rolled a joint which we then smoked - my friend left after a while for the other room while i stayed at the bar. After that joint things were getting even more intense, strong visual effects, and then i started to get this clear moments with deep insights one sometimes is lucky enough to catch on a trip. I remember being amazed by how rational i still could analyse all these astract thoughts that were now completely free of any linguistic boundaries. Somehow i chased one thought a whole while until realising it's a thought that has always been there in me, i only didn't pay attention! this was the very moment when my ego just got taken away from me (ego death really somehow describes it) i not only felt that everything is one, i was everything! and i realised that my ego consious of course is bound to my body and will die with it, there is still a universal consiousness that always has been part of me (or i always part of it? probably both - like always just stupid linguistic games)

I can't really tell you how long i was gone, but what was really the most interesting part (or the one that taught me the most) was that i could see my ego coming back - being put together again like a puzzle, and i could see which parts of the puzzle i like and which i don't and that i can substitute the parts that i don't like for others that i like... it was basically realising my own strength and powers over myself (but in a total different way than rationally thinking i am in control of myself - it's not thinking it's knowing)

At this time fear came back to me - i realised that not everybody in the room had good intentions towards the others. I thought hearing conspirative thoughts and laughters, well paranoia - if you ever felt it you know what i mean... it got to a point where i was so scared i couldn't move - because i thought every movement of me would catch the attention of one of this evil beings around me, i thought if i would now go to the toilet or outside they would kill me...

and then i saw the light! i saw that there are people who were glowing from the inside, and they were able to communicate even with those that i thought were pure evil (because i couldn't understand them) i saw that nothing can ever be as strong as the light of love, and that the question is not wether there is a force who is tending the light on the end of the tunnel (see fear and loathing for reference ;) ) but that we ourselves can be the very light at the end of the tunnel if we want to! It is so hard to put in words but so obvious once you have seen it...

after that the worst part of fear was over, yet there were still some moments when paranoia was crawling back on me... at one point where i thought i couldn't stand it any longer and was short before another psychotic attack i told my friend who had reappeared at my side about it, and asked him to care for me a while. This was were i was really amazed by the power of sharing, share your fears and they will go away, share your love and it will spread! i thought about the slogan: "SHARING IS CARING" that i happened to see everyday more on the internet and realised the deep truth hidden in those words :)

I began to relax from this point on and just let myself flow... most of the time i stayed in the bar... in one moment i remember looking again on the big orange sign that still stated: "THIS IS NOT A BAR" i had to laugh really hard on this one, and you'll understand it if you'll ever find yourself in a "not-bar" crowded with 50-10 acid heads :D i also went back dancing for a while and experienced the pure joy of being alive and expressing the apreciation about it...

When i started to really come down a little i went outside for a little while to try and think and get myself together a little, it worked out well and the rest of the trip was completely controlled by me and very exciting and nice...

at about 6 o clock my friend told me that he will go back to the city now and that he'll take me if i want to. I was still triping but as i said very controlled now so i decided to go back with him... well we ended up in a police control at the highway :D but suprisingly i had no problems at all in handling the situation despite the visuals i had while responding the police officer...

back home i smoked a joint, wondered when the trip will stop and eventually went to sleep after an hour realising that the joint had only brought on the acid once again with suprising intensity... i woke up 7 hours later still mildly triping, went for a long 2-3 hour walk in a nearby park enjoying life more than ever :)

well since then i haven't been the same anymore as this thread shows you, but it also really took me a while to remember all of the trip and learn what i was told this day. So some weeks later i had this intense moment of clarity, and since then everything makes as much sense as it did in my peak experiences with psychedelics :) i think to now understand the nature of the to sides (sights / points of view) and somehow seem able to use both sides acording to my needs...

don't know wether i'll take psychedelics again - atm i really don't feel the desire to do so, as i feel i already learnt more than one can fulfil in a lifetime, but still i always liked psychedelics and maybe i'll do some acid again when i progressed enough in the other (rational) world... but at this point no (2 days ago i was at a party and some friends went on to a rave after and asked me to come, i didn't go, although i think next time i'll go without having taken a drug other than cannabis)

don't know wether anybody could read my confused stuff until the end, but rethinking that experience and writing it down bring me all the way back and now i'm triping :D

oh yeah i forgot about the white plastic foil i mentioned earlier: it was used to write with led lights on it, really incrdible thing with those tracers of light that are visible for what seemed like minutes...

cheers, gonna have to smoke a joint of some indica now to bring me back a little - should be sleeping by now as i have to go to university tomorow morning... good night :)

What i should also add: my perception of the world also has changed a lot, that's not that surprising to me as it was similar with mushrooms, but it's a lot stronger now... colours are way more intense - nearly on trip level, if i concentrate on it things will start to "live" - you know - never really staying in position but also not really moving kind of "wobbering" and there's that light that connects everything, somehow you could say i never came back from the trip :D

but that's not really true as my rational processes work normal and i can control and access both sites consciously, also i can focus much more concentrated than before (but still am kind of easy to distract) and that all just because of one slight difference... people would say i believe in god now... i still am not able to say this because i don't like the connotations of "god" and "believe", for me it's more of a knowing/feeling anyway ;)

I never felt so incredible free and strong in my entire life!

Today i saw an half rotted bird on the side of a highway, it was a really sad image, yet i still found beauty in it, there is beauty in everything you only have to want to see it!

well sorry for going on and on about something that's for some of you old news and for others just plain and simple incromprehensible / insane :D but i am still amazed (and will be for the rest of my life) and my friends and family kind of already know the story now :D

phew btw i totally forgot how strong good weed can be :D last time i felt so high from one small spliff i was a teenager...

now i'm gonna enjoy a fresh orange, it can be the best thing in the world if you just realise it... our consciousness is such a powerful tool :)

nice trip report. you seem to be satisfied with yourself... or at least with something in your life. makes me happy :)

nice trip report. you seem to be satisfied with yourself... or at least with something in your life. makes me happy :)

i think best way to put it is i'm satisfied with life :)

guess what: makes me happy you got a good feeling from reading this thread... :)

that's what the rest of my life will be about as well to try and communicate the profound fulfilment i have found without concentrating on one way - like lsd, there are so many ways to this experience, well infinite ways to be exact, it's all about helping others to find their way without forcing them in any direction - while of course not forgetting to enjoy the own existence...

i feel that the only way to show others the way is to live the experince/insights, that is what really inspires others not a chemical... lsd only helped me realise that there are already a lot of people living the insights and that's what really inspired me...

and yet again i'm ramblin on and on... sorry :D

enjoy your lifes! just do it!

i hope you get my point ;) btw christianity finally makes sense to me... it states that humans were expelled from paradise when they ate from the tree, which makes a lot of sense actually (of course only for me and others, doesn't have to for you)... for me this is a code to explain that when we developed what we call rational thinking as a tool in evolution we lost the ability to just live in the moment, but also gained a very powerful tool, now it's that powerful of a tool that it also can "destroy itself" and bring you back to paradise, all you have to do is be consious about it or just plain and simple believe it... so hell yeah! jesus saved everybody who really believes in it and enable them to live in paradise once more... it's really just a linguistic code, and like always where communication happens through codes there are misunderstandings :)

Whoa. That's some insight there. You have a gift for putting the pieces together.

Whoa. That's some insight there. You have a gift for putting the pieces together.

Thanks :) and you are completely right, it is a gift - in the sense that it does not come from me, but it was gifted to me by the people who helped me understand...

all of you who spread love in the world :) thank you!

btw here is my intent to express what i saw in visual form:

i know i'm not much of an artist, but this is like the first time i managed to at least get a part of what is in my head on paper ;) it feels good, but yeah i think you already can tell from the pic itself that i'm feeling quite happy :D

good vibes

HELP PLEASE, so the first time i bought lsd i got 2 little square blotters i think 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch, for 30$... i bought some again yesterday but this time 4 for 60$ but instead i got 2 hits the exact same as last time, divided into 4 little hits,,, apprently there smaller but more potent hits, is this bullshit or what?

the only way is to know is to try them. your dealer could have bullshitted you. I've gotten 4 "hits" before that was just one hit of really good acid cut up into 4 pieces (they were cheap, though)... I was still pissed with that dealer

I would say that, generally, dealers sell tabs in wholes, though.

Sorry can't really be of help there, never bought any acid it was all given to me for free by friends :)

but i have another trip report to add:

yesterday i was smoking some nice weed (jack flash) with some nice 1st quality hash from maroko (jardalah and full melt caramello) because i wanted to check out a goa cd i havent heard yet (i've never been too much into goa and trance, was kind of too much...but now well that has well has changed :D ) so i smoked 2 spliffs and then put on my headphones to listen to the music and let me get carried away...

first i tried single songs based on the title (like faith and mystery) and tried to hear this themes in the music which was quite easy and got me uplifted - very energetic feeling and already noticed that my senses were enhanced by the weed, also very euphoric feeling, so i decided to listen to the whole disc, and close my eyes to it (i think i never closed my eyes during a real trip because i was always busy watching everything around me...)

from times to times there where some voices in the music (really not in my head lol) but at one point i realised somebody had cut dialogues of the ninth gate in the music, which really cracked me up because i had watched that movie the night before - but it really was a nice combination - it was fitting very well - the language full of symbolisms that relate to the drug culture like " who is he? - he's a dealer i gave a book to stash" - something like that, it really got me triping... also of course i began to think of the devil and about doing "bad" things consciously and enjoying it - because fuck it in the end it's all in our head - but i found that reflecting my own "bad deeds" that yeah of course i did them "consciously" but surely not in the way that i feel now about consciousness and am regreting all of them deeply and also am thinking about trying to let some people know i'm sorry for what i did in the past...but it helped me realise once again how complex our brain is and how complex what we call our conscious self and how drastic that can change -

what once again reminded me of one of the fundamental insights i got from my experiences with lsd: that i need a clear, rational basis in my life - while being aware that the rational is just a tool to serve my needs. but as any tool needs to be taken care of and be known how to use... shit very dificult to put things in words sometimes... it goes like: love is the light in life and light gives the love in life (and love is in first place the love to life and only 2nd love to another human being, a drug, a sport or what ever some people are convinced they love... once at the point of realisation that the joy of being alive is the greatest feeling there could be there is a solid basis, then whatever grief we meet in life (and there's so much of it even if you don't look for it, if you do it can very easily depress you if you haven't looked for the good things life has in every situation to offer - just plain and simple because you are alive :)

well maybe doesn't sound like to rational of a basis for some of you :D that's why i feel the need to sharpen my rational side a little bit more (although i'm not that ilogical lol i even did my time studying logic in philosophy at the university, and let me tell you that sometimes really gets ilogical lol)

anyhow i still was under the influence of both music and cannabis and taking a ride through myself, realising this i opened my eyes (after what may have been half an hour or longer) and to my suprise i had really strong visuals my body seemed kind of flat to me, way more flat than it should be, i started looking at my hands (shortly giggeling for how clichee this is) but could see why anybody should take a close look at their hands... they can tell you what you really are: the sheer power of life bundled by a mind.

i looked around the room and found the walls moving/living/breathing (however you wanna call it) and my colour perception was really strogly enhanced - once again amazed by the power of mind, music and cannabis (and it definately goes in this order, before this change *g* i was one of those always telling people that triping with weed is just not possible :D)

i closed my eyes, now sitting in meditation position (something i normally don't do, but it just felt right in the moment) and trying to visualise first everything that makes up "me" my brain first, then my heartbeat and the blood circle - then my bones and muscles my organs, focused on my breathing... until i thought at one moment i managed to get a small enough picture of it and now should focus on the other "me(s)"... i started by trying to visualise the entire city in which i was lying in the very center, in my appartment on drugs and cut-off by it through the headphones only to make me realise the strong connection i have on other levels than my normal visual and acoustic perception to it, it's really amazing to feel oneself in midst of this strong flow of energy, i continued to visualise the way to may hometown (which are about 2000km) but found it really hard to do so, i could only do it in the where i have either driven by car and the rest only from above from my flights...

this made me realise (once again :D ) that life is learning, and that in itself is for me prove of "god" or some kind of plan btw, we are not the only ones with the ability to learn, we only exist because life learns...and the more we learn the better (about 3 or 4 years back on/after one of my shroom trips i came to the conclusion that we all are just a way of life of experiencing itself in infinite ways in every moment ;) ) which once again brought me back to the "how important it is to have a clear rational basis while being aware that it is a tool" thing, as it's one of the best tools (imvvvvho) that life has ever developed - through learning - to learn :) it's really funny how much sense seemingly paradox things can make - it's like the "could god heat a burito so hot that he himself could not eat it" the answer is fuckin "hell yeah" :D

which brought me back to the light :) i focused once again on the flow of energy of life, and how it all dances... so i started to dance (still siting on my bed but now hoping around a little with the headphones on) and it was such an incredible amazing feeling, i was dancing with the whole universe, dancing with life itself... i thought in morrison's "everything is broken up and dances" and in some marocan guy i had somewhere (tv or else) seen dancing around some trees and stuff while smiling in the camera and explaining that everything is dancing and so does he and that's life's secret (and he def. wasn't a "rich" man for our society lol) then i thought in how my mother told me a few days ago that she thinks the universe in it's core is music (we were discussing christianity and spirituality and the message once again - i must be one of the luckiest beings on this planet to have such an inspired mother with which i can talk just about everything, including lsd, growing pot, etc) which reminded me of tolkien's silmarilion - which i always thought of as are more inspired story about creation (even before doing my first psychedelic drugs)... and yet again that i should dance, and so i did and it was fulfilling to a level i can't describe with words...

at one point i realised that i only can visualise energy (with my 3rd eye - of which existence i wasn't to sure until lately) in this very own "energetic golden hue" but that with my inner sight i can only imagine colours (which is kind of like colours were before psychedelics to me) but can't really feel this amazing quality of colour in myself only the shadow of reproducing it through memory... would love to talk with somebody blind from birth about this...maybe my mind just isn't able yet to produce them on it's own as i never was a really visual person

but no matter how hard i tried couldn't get to a point were any of the colours would come close to the realness and clearness of the energy i could visualise, so i kept focusing on the energy (while taking a mental note to further investigate about the colours in me the next time on real psychedelics) now more focusing on the bigger, further-away energies like sun and moon and then in directions even further and completely unknown to this "me" i achieved another time the feeling of being one with everything and being conected to everything by the light/energy, words just can't describe it really...

then i realised there are a lot of other cells (i somehow am begining to understand myself as a cell in a bigger organism) are also aware of this energetic connection and use it to comunicate - there was one especially strongly conected to me - like it def. was searching contact - i tried to understand but it was dificult and frightning (i have to add: i didn't believe much in this encounters with enteties, aliens and what not... but yesterday it was feeling real to a level it's hard to deny...) wether or not it was some energy in me i was not aware before or it really was the energy of a being from across the universe i can't tell (as well as i can't tell this is real and you my reader as well the whole bl forums are not something i made to just not be so lonely in my imagination) but it doesn't really matter to me anyhow, it was an encounter with something that was until then unknown to me...

i got the feeling of exchanging energy with this "entity" and realising that also the main energy was very positive there also was something deeper, something frightening - and we all know that fear is the path to the dark side... so i managed to focus on the positive, but it got really intense - i was starting to loose control over my own body - my heart began to beat really fast and i had to end the conection and open my eyes... my visual perception was still (nearly) on trip level, i was confused - i don't technically believe in what just happened, but there was no denying that it had happened - so i decided: "in dubio pro reo" and decided it doesn't matter wether it came from within me or the other side of the universe, it was something i could learn a lot from... and like i said earlier it seems that this is one of the very principles of life: learning! so this was not only real (in one sense or the other) but also meaningful... that once again gave me joy of how great a tool our rational thinking is that it even helps me to make sense of the irational and put it into perspective fitting it in in my current believe system with the less changes necessary without ignoring "empiric evidence", which was that abstract and absolutely fuckin ironic (life has a great sense of humor lmao) to think about it and how abstract it gets - and that there always is another meta-perspective more to reach - so that i had to laugh - laughing is so incredible good :D should try it one day :D

with this happy feeling i decided to get back on the train and close my eyes once again, i got another time into thoughts about fear and about the 2 different perspectives in life: fear and curiosity - one brings us unbelievable energy and one paralyses - one accepts and embraces change as necessary, as the very principle, for life - the other tries to prevent change and keep up the status quo (which is already a state of fear and so it becomes a circuit hard to break out), i began thinking about my own fears and how they influenced my life - how they kept me from enjoying my life (which really isn't that hard, i consider myself very lucky for the time and place and situation i was born into) and then turned to some of my current fears...

i have some medical issues atm - won't go into detail - but i somehow suspect that i have diabetis... or even worse cancer in the abdominal area - don't know exactly what it is i only know something is not right at all... when thinking about it i seemed really able to feel an injury on the energetic level (note: i had my fair share of new age shamanism, aura reading and what not a few years back after my first mushroom trips but came to the conclusion it's a nice invention to make money of stupid folks - i still think so, yet as so many times there is a true core behind this stories, it's the same with all religions f.e. or many other cults)

but this time it was different: i already knew there is something wrong with my body, there is undeniable physical evidence for it and this was feeling too real to ignore it... so i thought i might as well go for it... so i tried to visualise the injury, tried to get the hole in my body-energy fixed (not really like a hole - more like a spot where energy couldn't flow) by visualising the energy and by visualising how i take in energy with every breath and let go of energy with any breath... after a while of experimenting with this situation i felt i couldn't deal with it alone and kind of "asked for help on the energetic level" to other "entities"... suprisingly enough i got an answer... i felt again a strong conection to something that was def. different than the "entity" i met before, and felt how energy was starting to flow in the hole... a very warm and pleasant sensation - and i am pretty sure that if we can become conscious of a healing process it feels like this :)

now don't get me wrong: i don't think i was magically cured or anything, i know that i have some physical problems, on my last trip i understood that i have to change my way of living drastically - especially when it comes to food, so i think i know the fundamental problem for the problem and am working on it (and i surely will go to a doctor sometime soon - although i really don't like doctors, never did - but this just seems too serious...) but i always was a believer in that the wish to get well was fundamental to getting better - or in other words of a strong psychosomatic connection - so i don't have doubts that this kind of meditation practices are worthwhile...

well after that encounter i started feeling better and therefore was able to once again dedicate me to just feeling good... i let me take on a ride by the goa music again and enjoyed it very much... in one of the songs a somehow desperate voice reasured to itself (and me too :D ) "this is not just madness... because.... this is not just madness" various times, it made me smile - i really know this feeling from my first trips - it reminded me of how hard it can be to accept this other side as "real" and how far beyond this point i now feel i am... and also reassured me in my position to not just ignore what i had experienced this time (because of kidding myself that it was not "real")...

the rest of the trip was really nice, calm and just all around pleasant - i feel so at peace after being taught rough lessons by life, it's amazing... but like i said: life is learning - or to put it otherwise: life is discovering... i always wanted to be a discoverer and was somehow led to believe that there isn't much to discover anymore today... but every small thing such as a small straw of hay can be an amazing novelity - for everything in life is unique! infinite uniqueness!

so that was my first "inner trip" and my first real trip with weed, it left me amazed and confused (rather than dazed and confused like so many times before *g*) it made me realise once again how powerful of a tools my conscious, my rational thinking and drugs are... and it left me with new insights about what i already long thought of having left behind as "esoteric bullshit" (well i still think there's a lot of this one too, and really hard to think otherwise - just read one of the countless 2012 bullshit threads on this site)

don't know wether there is anybody out there who cares to read (if so sorry for the confused style, but i was high while writing it and was interrupted several times) but i decided that i should keep track of these things anyhow and i never felt comfortable writing a diary... here i can at least pretend to do more than just talk to myself :D

good vibes

Last edited:
oh yeah, also want to add: this was in the afternoon, i was feeling trippy for the rest of the day - also tried it a second time with another 2 joints and the same goa disc - this time without the ninth gate lol i realised only after the first trip was over that i must somehow have switched on the movie in another player so it was really just the movie playing at the same time... but it was crazy... i didn't hear much of it - only in the pauses and parts with lower volume in the music, and then it really always seemed to fit perfectly... def. influenced and also triggered my trip, strange :D

well second time wasn't really that trippy, although i managed to dance again a little while in harmony with the universe :)

another thing is my new found artistic self, i feel so inspired, and although my means of expressing this inspiration still are utterly limited i have a lot of fun practising and learning more everyday...

here are some of my tries:

"ghost light?"

"Stairway to heaven":

"Leaving the platonian cave":

"family":

"butterfly-effect":

and to finish the trip report of yesterday: like i said i was feeling very trippy the rest of the day, and when i went to bed i realised i can see the (almost) full moon from my bed in normal lying position... so i was lying there watching some cloudes stream besides and sometimes in front of the moon, it was fantastic, i could see how clouds - although they seem to have a primary direction in which they are blown by the wind - move in all directions at once and have a very own scheme in their movements... and with the joy that this perceptions gave me i took off in yet another different realm, the realm of dreams...

good night and good vibes :D

Last edited:
btw wanted to share what inspired the last pic... think it fits in here well:

Once Zhuangzi dreamt he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn't know he was Zhuangzi. Suddenly he woke up and there he was, solid and unmistakable Zhuangzi. But he didn't know if he was Zhuangzi who had dreamt he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was Zhuangzi. Between Zhuangzi and a butterfly there must be some distinction! This is called the Transformation of Things.

:)

a moderator pmed me about changing the title... i can't reply per pm as i have not enough posts yet...

I know this thread doesn't meet the standards of a trip report, but it was not intented to be one in the first place ;) so if you want to change the title: no problem, but for changing the content of my post: i'd like to stay it as it is... doesn't seem like anybody is really reading what i write anyways, so i just would like to keep it as my personal notes...

thanks and good vibes :)

^ maybe changing the '?' to a '.' ;)

As for the people getting around to reading, you wrote a lot! actually, I plan on reading it; I like reading long reports.

Hi hoopy :)

Yeah the "?" can be changed :D, and i think it should include my level of experience (which is unexperienced for acid, but experienced with shrooms)

i have yet another trip report to add (well it's like the last one more a meditation report but who cares)

yesterday before going to bed i smoked 2 joints (nice zamal hybrid and jack herer - yummy) and then put on my headphones to meditate to ravi shankar with the london symphony orchestra...

I started like always with visualising the energy flow of my body and visualising my body itself in a hole. It still is a little dificult for me to see through my third eye but it gets clearer everytime i practice, so i mostly do things like touching my forehead with a finger and concentrate on the energy flow and try to open the gates by directing energy from my finger to my brain/3rd eye, this worked suprisingly well and with the second or third time i did this the gates swung open...

and what entered me were the colours (like written in the last report i had dificulties visualising colours with their real intensity - what you could call trip-level of the perception of colour ;) ) it was incredible! the music helped me so much with this... first it provoked me to see a stone that had like an aura of all the colours of the rainbow emitting from its center - a bit like smoke, very vibrating and energetic and so intense colour, it made me really happy :)

the next 30 minutes or more i was letting me get carried away by the music and enjoyed the wonderful places where it took me, you could call them other dimensions if you want, it was so exciting - sometimes i noticed fear entering me but it was quite easy to shake it off - how can i be scared anymore into not seeing the beauty when i have seen it once? sometimes i was witnessing beautiful lanscapes sometimes just swirling colours and geometric patterns - but all those patterns were carrying a meaning - they were showing me how i came into existence :)

at one point i felt a huge and strong darkness entering the room in which i was lying, i was scared for an instant after that i focused on the love, the love i feel for my family and above all my girlfriend... thinking about her gave me another boost - and i visualised her, kissing her, huging her, feeling her - and somehow this strange sensation entered me that i was visiting her in her dreams in this moment, so i asked her to come with me and let me show her the beauty that exists in this dreamworld... i took her with me and we were dancing through space and time together, knowing that nothing can ever seperate us, for our love is the real thing...

at one point i was getting sexually aroused, which isn't really astonishing as i haven't seen her in weeks and we're living in seperate cities for months now (after having lived 4 years together)... but it was a sexual feeling that was different to what i have known until now, it was much clearer and also more intense - it was life itself wanting to continue, wanting to create something new, i was pulsating and vibrating with this feeling, until every cell in my body was vibrating and pulsating with this very force - i had a strong erection... and then i had a vision of how 2 seemingly seperate beings can unify into one and visualised me and my gf merging in this act of love :) and then another geometrical pattern explained me how this works and showed me the wonder it really is - my perspective on sex has changed forever now...

i opened my eyes at this point, and sure enough my visual perception was even trippier than i'm already used from everyday now, our brain is such a powerful tool, it amazes me everytime i realise it... i was starting to watch the dark sky with the clouds passing by as iluminated shades, very peaceful feeling about the wonder life really is i enjoyed it very much... and then something strange happened... the clouds opened a little and a figure was forming in the darker whole, and it started talking to me: it told me "I am you", and then i knew this was what christians call my "guardian angel" and i was feeling very happy and reliefed about it, but the strongest sensation was pure thankfulness, i started saying thank you over and over and the feeling was getting so intense i started to cry - to cry of thankfulness and joy of being alive :)

ok so much about last night... the night in which i got my colours back into myself... i might add another time: i never believed in enteties and still have some troubles of really doing so, but after reflecting this scene with my guardian angel it makes sense for me, it already told me "i am you" and it is the realisation of what is in any of us, what life has already learned (so it is kind of the essence of all our ancestors) it has learned to love itself :) very difficult to put into words but it's so clear once you've seen it...

good vibes

Acid for the first time with total ego loss in a foriegn speaking country acrossed the world from home with essentially no friends? Lol...welcome to nothing. :)

Acid for the first time with total ego loss in a foriegn speaking country acrossed the world from home with essentially no friends? Lol...welcome to nothing. :)

hehe yeah it was intense, but i'm happy about doing it, it was an incredibly profound experience that will stay with me for the rest of my life :)

it made it so easy for me to enjoy life and everything is so easy when you enjoy life :D

It is, but too much of that shit can make you think TOO much... There's something to be said about ignorance.