• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc LSD or MDMA?

ryax

Bluelighter
Hey all, i have done almost every drug under the sun, except these two .

Between LSD and MDMA, which is more euphoric, should i just try both?

Also, is 1P LSD basically the same thing?

Hey all, i have done almost every drug under the sun, except these two .

Between LSD and MDMA, which is more euphoric, should i just try both?

Also, is 1P LSD basically the same thing?
If you have choice- 1cP LSD good bit better than 1P which is yes effectively the same thing as LSD 25 not quite though, And slightly less potent per microgram.

1VLSD too.

Others. 1P is kind of old now tbh.

1cP can't really get old.

I don't ever advise people to take MDMA, or not.

Same for LSD. I just take huge amounts of it myself, but I don't think I have ever consulted anybody about it.

Alexa would be handy there though.

I personally prefer MDMA. The positive empathetic and sometimes euphoric experience is one of a kind. I feel more creative in creative pursuits on MDMA than LSD.

My preference for euphoria LSD, and analogue's.

For hedonisme MDMA. But I don't take that anymore. But Lysergics are basickly free of aftereffect's which is a pluspoint.

My preference for euphoria LSD, and analogue's.

For hedonisme MDMA. But I don't take that anymore. But Lysergics are basickly free of aftereffect's which is a pluspoint.
True and not.

In 2 weeks, going by all experience up until of late, I should be feeling pretty unaffected.

But it is a turmultuous interim.

Not likely to exactly be damaging. But no walk in the park.

MDMA is actually damaging as we know, but to abuse heavily is still a relative park walk next to LSD.

Hence, I don't advocate for either. Nobody has ever advocated either for me, or at least I have always made my own mind whatever.

I'm like a cat in it's 10th life landing on my feet so many times from freefall. Freefall!

I like that.

LSD recommend's a certain development.

At 20 i couldn't handle navigating through even a 1/4 blotter experience, while abusing the shit out of MDMA. Not proud of that last part.

Last edited:
LSD recommend's a certain development.

At 20 i couldn't handle navigating trough even a 1/4 blotter experience, while abusing the shit out of MDMA. Not proud of that last part.
No shame needed I say.

I am not ashamed. Nor proud. Just accepting, honest and understanding.

And appreciative too.

If it helps, before 2005 I had taken over 3000 Exstasy pills minimum, unquantifiable crystal too.

That was such a distant past.

Too much so incredibly to even count today.

LSD counts. My mind is as developed for it as can be. Which makes it the more heavy going.

It's been worthwhile. But challenging way out of my depth for a long while now.

By choice I admit. Trusting always that my raft will return me to shore again and again.

you do have to try them both

there's way less of a hangover from LSD, which to me, makes it superior....the only hangover i do really get from LSD is just from the lack of sleep or the fact that my pattern of sleep was interrupted...and that happens anyway

but yea do them both, have fun, and report back :cool:

MDMA has a different euphoria than LSD. It's more forced and comes easier.
LSD offers great euphoria as well, but that requires that you can handle and steer the experience a bit more.

I'd definitely try both. Haven't done 1P-LSD, so can't comment on that one.

MDMA was the most profound experience I've ever had on a drug. It fades, but the drug serves as a reminder of what that state of mind was like. Then in the past 3 years I've come across quite a bit, for me, LSD tabs. I ate all those and I feel fine not taking LSD for the next while. But like Mr. Krinkle would say, try them both. ON their own. LSD has this phase of manifesting where your mind is just like hammering a nail. It's kind of annoying after awhile, and there's nothing you can do to get rid of it. It just keeps you awake lying in bed. If you want good sleep at night, take two-four lines of cocaine during the day. Not at night, and you will sleep pleasantly.

MDMA was the most profound experience I've ever had on a drug. It fades, but the drug serves as a reminder of what that state of mind was like. Then in the past 3 years I've come across quite a bit, for me, LSD tabs. I ate all those and I feel fine not taking LSD for the next while. But like Mr. Krinkle would say, try them both. ON their own. LSD has this phase of manifesting where your mind is just like hammering a nail. It's kind of annoying after awhile, and there's nothing you can do to get rid of it. It just keeps you awake lying in bed. If you want good sleep at night, take two-four lines of cocaine during the day. Not at night, and you will sleep pleasantly.
I'd rather have my toenails removed than take cocaine on lsd, in fact I'd bet that my being wouldn't even let me do so - sounds horrific to me - coming down off coke on acid? hell no

of course ymmv as always, and clearly does here

I like cocaine and psychedelics. It's something you come across at NY festivals. It keeps you active all day until you eventually crash, if you remember to stop taking drugs by a certain time. @ageingpartyfiend

I'd rather have my toenails removed than take cocaine on lsd, in fact I'd bet that my being wouldn't even let me do so - sounds horrific to me - coming down off coke on acid? hell no

of course ymmv as always, and clearly does here
Crack specifically, I expect cocaine as well to a degree actually mysteriously but not surprisingly to me practically nullifies an LSD trip.

If I had such things on hand and partook that way that would be my own preferred trip killer because it works so quickly and completely.

thanks for the replies didnt think there would be this many
ive of course tried shrooms, pcp, salvia, dxm & ketamine

out of them, Ketamine was actually pretty enjoyable. Id like to try that again.

Also, is there potential for Neurotoxicity from MDMA from just one use? I thought it was going into the realms of actual psychotherapy :)

or are you saying that id enjoy it so much that id get addicted lol