View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd mushrooms cross tolerance

25x

Greenlighter
hey so i been taking one hit of lsd every two weeks the last time i took one hit was last saturday night 10-24-15 i just bought what appears to be real mushrooms today( psilocybe cubensis) 3.5 grams i want to take all 3.5 but my friend says there wil be croos tolerance with the lucy how long do i have to wait before i can take the 3.5 shrooms and get the most effect the most bang for my buck????

Please log out of your regular account before posting! <--- :)

anonymous -----> PD

Not sure there would even be cross tolerance between those two.

As a rule of thumb, drugs which share effects will share tolerance to those effects. In this case the cross tolerance will be 100% and will reset after about 8 days.

As a rule of thumb, drugs which share effects will share tolerance to those effects. In this case the cross tolerance will be 100% and will reset after about 8 days.

I know what cross tolerance is, and I realize the two are somewhat similar, but didnt realize they shared enough pharmacological similarities to exhibit that much cross tolerance. Interesting.

They don't, what Transform told is you is incorrect. Obviously they both make you trip and when you trip frequently it becomes less profound regardless of what psychedelic you take, so that is one aspect of tolerance but then of course there is also pharmacological tolerance. That exists between LSD and mushrooms also but its nowhere near 100%.

Give you an example, a few years ago I was taking LSD every weekend, fairly strong doses. I was already noticing a tolerance effect one week to the next. One time I decided to take an 8th of mushrooms on thursday expecting it to be rather underwhelming due to tolerance since Id just taken a large dose of LSD 5 days before that. Let me tell you, those mushrooms rocked my world. Granted they were penis envy and extremely potent but I still remember that trip to this day. It was one of the most unforgettable trips of my life and put the fairly decent acid I was doing to shame.

So yeah, cross tolerance definitely isn't 100%.