View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD/Mescaline/Cannabis Combination

TheHarbinger

Greenlighter
SWIM recently came into possession of some LSD, Mescaline analogue blotters, and a nice bit of weed. Is this combination safe? If so, what's the best order/timeline for taking them?

SWIM thanks you for all your help.

Hi, welcome to Bluelight / PD :)

Please don't say SWIM etc, it's against the rules. ;)

Whether the above is safe depends on what 'mescaline analogue blotters' are actually supposed to contain. It probably doesn't have much to do with mescaline other than likewise being a PEA like DOX or 25X-NBOMe... have you actually those drugs you came in possession of separately yet? What would be the point for you, of combining them? Not only may it very well be redundant to combine LSD with DOX or NBOMe substances, it may also unpredictably cause more side-effects from possible interactions...
I'd focus on trying them by themselves (and optionally enhanced with cannabis) first, and establishing potency and response intensity... just take more of one thing if you want more intensity, combining them isn't necessarily more interesting especially until you are more experienced and ready for something a little different.

Alright, thanks for the tip. I've decided to just go with the acid and the cannabis, and do the other blotters separately.

Now, that said, I have one more question: are psychs tolerant across multiple types? If I take LSD on day 1 and take the Mescaline (or NBOMe, whatever the case may be) on day 3/4, would my experience be reduced?

Thanks for the welcome by the way, I appreciate the community here.

Yes, it is what is called cross tolerance. It happens to a significant degree, especially the more alike the drugs are in mechanism of action... but all serotonergic psychedelics pretty much share a common basis, with a few exceptions.

It is certain that it is not mescaline, which does not fit on blotters. No direct analogue of mescaline really does. So yeah you could call them mystery blotters at this point.

I'd bet $1000 they're NBOMe. Every time I've seen it for sale in blotter or liquid form, it's been called a Mescaline analogue.

^^ I've also heard DOC, DOI and 2C-E advertised as "mescaline analogues": At least it proves some people have a better imagination than others. Most just call them "it's acid cuz it's on a blotter."

That being said, 2C-E doesn't fit onto blotters in any meaningful doses: Yet it is ~5-10 times more potent than mescaline. This really doesn't leave much room for doubt: It's either one of the DOx compounds or one of the nBOMEs. If the latter, i would not recommend combining with anything; Or even taking it by itself really. Disgusting shit. Doesn't work that nicely with LSD either.

DOC / DOI are pretty safe, the rest of the DOx compounds slightly less so: Actually i used to really enjoy DOC. Especially when combined with LSD. It's the most DMT-like thing i've ever experienced besides DMT if you combine these two. I don't understand why. It does last much longer.

If you can verify it to be, let's say, DOC, i can with some reservation suggest the combination with LSD: The intensity is really something else yet the body load is so miniscule during the peak it can perhaps be a bit too ego-death inducing to some. The LSD will however eventually wither away leaving only residual DOC left: It's a shame their durations really don't match at all.

TLDR: Overall, most phenethylamines are safe with LSD: Assuming they are safe to take by themselves in the first place. LSD is incredibly safe physically. They do however seem to get an exponential increase in intensity for both substances: If you take let's say, a small amount of DOC combined with a small amount of LSD; It'll likely feel like a MUCH higher dose of both. So, not for everyone.

That being said, what you have is definitely not mescaline.

I would never take a blotter that was being touted as a "mescaline analog"
Please test them with a reagent kit before you ingest them.

you can get them from http://bunkpolice.org/

Definitely. test them, especially if they call it a mescaline analogue. As was said, it is very likely to be a phenethylamine, and a lot of those are considerably more dangerous if the dose gets high.

Being in any way unclear about what is being sold is very bad style IMO, but could be naieve of me to say that.