• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around

re

right before new years there was liquid acid going around , though it seemed to be weak , more like a GHB substance , micro dots are goin round though , * is where i purchased a few , GooD shiT

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm tying acid for the 1st time next week, and was wondering if the Dilberts would be a good choice for a first timer??? Any suggestions?? Thanks heaps :)

Dilberts are a great choice for a first time. However 1/2 first is recommended. These are STRONG blotter. A whole one, as I found will take you into the world of a heavy acid trip.

However, if you have had plenty of experiance with mushrooms, you could handle a whole tab.
:) enjoy

my friends and i (who are all pretty inexperienced - with two first timers) had spent a wonderful night at our own private lookout in the gold coast hinterland - we took one dilbert each and had a blast. turned out the tabs were actually one and a half trips each!! thank goodness we all enjoyed ourselves.

starlet_girl: Hm the dilberts are physically larger than many tabs going around at the moment. Are you reffering to this?
Or do you actually mean that you could see the serrated dots separating one tab from the next on the paper you ate?

mongman: i dunno, that's just what my friend told me who bought them...but as i said im inexperienced so wouldnt really know!! :\

dilberts and friends are double dipped awesum tabs the best shit going around!

If you can get your hand on these then get them beacuse the only ones that compare are... Bermuda triangles and the blue buddhas from a while ago!

My friend is an experienced user and her trip lasted 16 hours....

so yeh definatley the goods :p

So i've heard down the grape vine is that the dilbys and friends are double dipped and they are not as potent as the dilberts, as in the fact after a dilby n friend the comedown is alot more mellow than the original dilberts!

And everyone I speak to agrees the trip on the D & F's are alot less head fucking than the original dilberts!

Dilberts will run out pretty soon so stock up. The guy who makes them was busted and is on the run.

In melbourne, currently i know of some nice liquid, Dilberts, Daffy dots and butterflys - the daffy dots where INSANE... 2-cb seems really booming around here too

dilberts better than hoffmans? WTF. Surely not the hoffmans of 97-98...99-2000 I can believe but even they were pretty fuckin knock out!! Shit, a new dawn of good acid?

[EDIT: request removed to comply with forum guidelines; p_d]

If anyone is in the melbourne region, search for blotters that look like a finger painting swirly type of butterfly painting style, very small. cant remember dimensions sorry.

nice to see someone mentioned barbies, but they weren't amazing, just long lasting. Needed 5 tabs for decent visuals but still, was nice for a candy flip :)

I'd just to put in another big thumbs up for the Dilbert & Friends tabs...I had one last night and it was an excellent trip, very satisfactory visuals indeed and hours of insane laughter punctuated only by hours long sessions staring at a lump of clay...these are great tabs, gettem while they're hot. :)

had a dilbert & friends last nite... i had a blast! best acid trip! :D total control! it was beautiful! :D

two words.. flying fish..

tried these at *, imo far better then the dilberts.. VERY strong LSD.. if u can get your hands on these babies you will be laughing.. i was blown away.. totally.. never tripped like this before.. morphing, distorting, mind-reading madness!

[Edit: Venue details removed in line with Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Took 1/2 a 'Getafix' and was tripping HARD!!! Probably a little weaker than Dilberts but still strong enough to not worry at all about not purchasing this blotter.

They are perforated and have pics of little shooting stars etc.