Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro

Status
Not open for further replies.
More on topic; had one and a half obamas yesterday at 10:30am. Came on around 11-11:30, tripping quite nicely till about 6, when the visuals subsided largely.

Decent feeling acid, had a great trip, no bad vibes or anything. Maybe not the strongest, but I would buy again - plus I have a feeling they're stregnth might of had something to do with the way they were stored............ dealers...... sigh

Anyway I'd probably rate them about the same as the cheshires (with purple ohm background).

Had 2 obamas and one che guevera.. what can I saw.. was pretty fckign incredible.

whoa
yeah

haha

4th time tripping and was amazing.. like EVERYTHING.. extremem mindfuck and thought patterns and VISUALS everywhere.. im still out of it lol

the clear liquid i had in my possession,
the stuff my supplier had claimed was made by those swiss chaps.

well i decided against using it this weekend,
due to the amount of amphetamine i have consumed... acid + speed.. .yeah nah.

but in a moment of generosity gave it to my friend instead.
spoken to her a couple of times throughout the night.
she was starting to feel light headed about 20 minutes in.

40 minutes she was getting lost and confused, and starting to get visuals.

3 hours into it she send me a message saying she's just taken a second dose of it. and so far it's the best trip of her life.

....kinda regretting giving it away now lol.
oh well apparently this stuff is plentiful. so hopefully when i cave in and get some more. it'll still be around.

theres also even more of those rolling stones tongue tabs doing the rounds. supplier told me they are utter shit and to backhand anyone who offered them to me in the face. considering how rubbish they were last time no suprise that really. lol

very interested in seeing a photo of those holographic tabs nano mentioned in a previous post.

There are holographic tabs doing the rounds? If there is I would love to just see these it would be an experience in its self lol. Anybody who happens to get a hold of a few of these needs to take a photo of them and chuck it up on here for all of us to see...

Nano hasn't happened to get some go past his way has he???

Did he say what print was on them or is it just psychedelic looking?

After 3 months sober (damn it feels like forever) I have picked up some tabs from a trusted source of mine.

They are rainbow kitty tabs (every tab a different colour picture of a kitty sitting up on it)

Suspected DOM. Strong chemical taste and 20+ hours trip. Amazinging though.

Brisbane area

Trip safe all.

Last edited by a moderator:
After 3 months sober (damn it feels like forever) I have picked up some tabs from a trusted source of mine.

They are rainbow kitty tabs (every tab a different colour picture of a kitty sitting up on it)

Suspected DOM. Strong chemical taste and 20+ hours trip. Amazinging though.

Brisbane area

Trip safe all.

PS. Mushi Mushi, PsiloSubNaut & Beklari I can't pm you as I am a grrenlighter now. But I have changed my account on here.

At the moment there's yellow smileys on a brown background (which i believe are LSA.. dont quote me on that though, the actual blotter paper is a lot bigger.. avoid these).

Can you provide any more info on these?
All i know is that i may be getting "smilies." Have you tried them?

I've had smilies, not the brown background ones however, on a few occasions now. Decent stregnth, but poor acid for sure. I think there was speculation in the last thread that they were the product of an LSA->LSD conversion, rather than a more proper synthesis method.

On low doses they feel fine, but when you start to up it you get very uncomfortable body load effects, and general bad vibes. The one's I'm talking about have only really been circulating in Sydney AFAIK, but it's definately possible that they would be elsewhere, seeing as they've been available on and off for me for upwards of a year now.

I had 1 of the yellow smilies on a brown background, i felt almost nothing. The actually blotter paper itself was a lot bigger then the usual 1/4" paper. It also tasted extremely bitter and i felt more sedated/dreamy then anything.. but pretty much no effect.

Keep in mind, these tabs are circulating Perth,WA.. the smilies your getting in NSW could be entirely different.

Mmm, i am guessing a smiley face would be a fairly common print to use?
Should be having it this weekend so i'll take some pics and post up how i go.

Thanks guys

I got some tabs in Brisbane that IMO look like the Shiva/Hindu tabs going round.

Any opinions?

Can't get photo's due to shitty phone

I had 1 of the yellow smilies on a brown background, i felt almost nothing. The actually blotter paper itself was a lot bigger then the usual 1/4" paper. It also tasted extremely bitter and i felt more sedated/dreamy then anything.. but pretty much no effect.

Keep in mind, these tabs are circulating Perth,WA.. the smilies your getting in NSW could be entirely different.

I had these awhile ago and they are definately not LSD. My guess would be DOB or maybe DOI as it took about 3 hours to kick in. I think these are loaded quite weak and inconsistantly. Off one I felt fuckall after and hour and half so popped another. Then at about the 3 hour 3 1/2 hour mark felt something coming on. No real halucinations but I had crazy colour patterns and was laughing so hard for about an hour with a mate, I turned totally red faced from laughing. Had tripped out thoughts like I thought my mate had driven off in a car and smashed into a shop window. Booze and cones intensified the experience. Without either it probibly would have been shit.

The next time I had some I ate 6 in one go. Same duration, about three hours until I could feel effect. Same as before but more intense. Had a mate sitting right in front of me and his forehead was light purple and his nose and mouth area was yellow. Had a few good laughs that night.

On another occasion I ate just one (given to me by a mate), I didn't think it would do much and it didn't. I could feel something in the background. Kinda like something was going to happen, very very mild CEV's. Was more annoying then fun. I'd like to add that I was completely sober when I had the single trip, no weed or booze.

In all honesty if you can get a hold of these do it. I got them very cheap for obvious reasons. If you were to take say 10 at one time it might be worth it. But definately only pay 10% of what you would normally pay.

Hmmm.. I picked up some Smiley's two weeks ago having not dropped in 10 years. One tab each and three of us were having a ball. Strong visuals (both open and closed), euphoria and lots of laughter with masses of time distortiom etc. Great night overall but maybe they are okay as a low dose as suggested. Been so long I wouldn't know what was strong or weak.

They were yellow face with a green background in Sydney.

I've heard from a mate that there are "Red Lighting" tabs going around. 'Scuse me If I'm wrong but i believe their a common enough print.

Anyhow, he's tripped about 20 times now and double dropped these tabs (He always does, he actually hasn't done a single tab yet, started with doubles...) and claims these were the best tabs he's ever had hands down.

Anyone else know about these?

I may have to grab some after my trip this weekend ;)

There are holographic tabs doing the rounds? If there is I would love to just see these it would be an experience in its self lol. Anybody who happens to get a hold of a few of these needs to take a photo of them and chuck it up on here for all of us to see...

Nano hasn't happened to get some go past his way has he???

Did he say what print was on them or is it just psychedelic looking?

no, these Buddhas are definitely not doing 'the rounds'. the 'Shivas' swiss crys gurus who made this special edition print specifically not to be sold but for, um, well, you know... ;-)

i doubt there are more than 25 tabs in total on the continent.

the tabs are slightly larger than the Shivas (pics in my gallery), 1cm x 1cm, same artist, stubbornly resist attempts at being scanned or decently photographed, go figure. but i assure you, they are psychedelic looking. to say the least...

watch out for dilute clear (rinse?) liq in Vic, at a price too good to be true - it is. the good Storm is slightly off-white, 1 drop should have ya heading for the closest bush doof. or melted, depending.

If u look a few pages back there are daffys they where goodies but oldies would more than likely be degraded by now but u never know my be stored correctly or a fresh print

The Shiva/Hindu tabs that I got in Brissy were def DO*.

Took 2 and was high for around 12ish hours.

No OEV and slight CEV

I've tried the Obamas twice now, as have two of my friends, and none of us like them. They are quite low strength (not really really weak, but I usually take 1 tab at a time and I reckon I could eat two of these) but also just quite "dirty"... not really nice acid in my opinion. I can't really put my finger on what it is, but they just feel a little weird and not nice, and none of the trips with them have been as "thinky" or meaningful for any of us. I'm actually giving the rest of them to somebody else, don't even want to bother with them again.

If u look a few pages back there are daffys they where goodies but oldies would more than likely be degraded by now but u never know my be stored correctly or a fresh print

dropped about 30mins ago will let ya know how I go

Last edited:
They seem average strengh not the best ive had, but defntley enough to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.