View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd / eye dilation /club light show

Daisylover

Greenlighter
While doing lsd in a club setting with a light show, how safe or dangerous is it to stare at the lights? I became so mesmerized by the lights, I stared at them for a while, not moving and barely blinking.
Is it in general a very bad idea? Any way to reduce the possible damage? Special glasses?

I can't really help you with your question exactly other than staring at the lights where projected on the wall or what not, I would not think would be damaging but the source of the lights themselves could definitely damage your eyes whether on anything or not.

I am always the most concerned about the noise not the lights. The clubs and raves are so incredibly loud. I always wear earplugs. Usually skin colored ones that I cut in half so they don't stick out and look funny. That noise , especially up by the speakers could definitely leave an impact on your hearing... And my ears ring enough as it is so I don't need anymore damage inflected on them...

I also wear ear plugs. I have no idea how people survive without them. Thinking about protecting my ears is what started the thought process of protecting the eyes.

I have no idea either.. You can't talk to anyone and you can try to communicate by putting your mouth to someone's ear and screaming at the top of your lungs. Even then its hard. Could you imagine doing that to anyone anywhere else. My ears hurt just thinking about it. I have no idea how people can handle those places with no ear protection at all.

That's it... Its earplugs with ear muffs and sunglasses for me... And a condom on a string around my neck just to let people know I'm serious about protection and protecting myself in that environment... :) :) :)