View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD,Dmt and heroin

SoonAJunkie

Bluelighter
What do you think on this combination? LSD gives one very strong euphoria,Dmt too,and let alone heroin.When you close your eyes on heroin you are having the most surreal dreams,I thought,what could you dream while your mind is thinking so much abstractions...The euphoria should be so much that one wouldn't possibly handle it?Also,the difficulty to move in combination with DMT would boost the dmt experience to heavens.And I guess it would last a little longer,but that's just a guessing.

Has anyone does anything similar?
What are your thoughts on this?

I have taken this combo twice but what I do is take the LSD and at the peak of the LSD trip I smoke some DMT and when the trip is dying down and I start to get those stiff muscles and and insomnia I either smoke some BTH, take either kratom or hydromorph, and a small dose benzo like alpraz or etiz. If I take opiates at the same type as psychedelics I get some serioisly dulled trips but it does make it a bit more recreational at best, for this reason I only take opioids as comedown aids as they do wonders for the insomnia and tenseness after such a serious trip, this is just my experience.

As Captain said, combining opiates and psychedelics substantially dulls the trips. However it can reduce bodyload and anxiety and make the trips more recreational. I used to use kratom on pretty much every trip (but I also did it every day for many years and got terribly, terribly addicted to it... thought I'd throw that in there since you metioned you just started doing it, just don't think that it's not addictive because it can produce a very powerful physical dependency with intense withdrawals).

I used to use kratom on pretty much every trip (but I also did it every day for many years and got terribly, terribly addicted to it... thought I'd throw that in there since you metioned you just started doing it, just don't think that it's not addictive because it can produce a very powerful physical dependency with intense withdrawals).
Was this post directed at me? If so I have been on kratom for years now and am well aware of it's benefits and dangers, if your post wasn't directes at me sorry :) <3

Anyways I find low dose kratom (maintenance dose) can ease a bit of tension without dulling the experience at all but full doses can turn the trip recreational. I think kratom dulls trips less than opioids though, when I take kratom on the comedown from 2c-c/e/ and i I get a huge synergistic body high and light colorfull honeycome patterning that I feel has to do with mitragynines potential 5-ht2a activity and the fact that kratom has indole alkaloids which makes combining it with psychs alot better and less dulling than traditional opes for me. Also when I took DOC the kratom I took synergized pretty well and actually made the visuals a bit stronger but no more than cannabis would. All in all though it does dull some psychs to an extent and makes the experience meanningless for anything deep (unless your after recreation). If I were you I would just save the opies for the comedown or as a mild trip aborter if things go wrong and have no benzos.

No... actually it was supposed to be at the OP but I think it was supposed to be for a different thread. :D Because I don't see anyone mentioning kratom in here.

Surprising to read above that kratom is so addictive - I think I have read somewhere it was used to treat opiate addiction . Very interested in Captain"s report of the synergistic indoles - never considered the possibility , but it makes sense .
FWIW , ime , opiates like morphine or oxys will really take the cosmic edge off psychedelics .

Is Kratom not intensely weaker than opiates? I mean how would it compare with Codeine? I would guess the Codeine would even be way stronger...no?

I found that the most synergistic opioid preparations/compounds for psychedelics to be Poppy Seed Tea, Kratom, or any form of opium taken orally.

Stronger ones tend to cause too much anxiolysis, and tend to kill the trip a bit, at least IME.

What do you think on this combination?

I have never tried this before, but at some point I read a trip report of someone who combined DMT and Heroin. As I recall, he threw up. I would recommend a lower dose of H than what you are used to. It seems as though rainbow-colored fractal vomit is a possibility.

Is Kratom not intensely weaker than opiates? I mean how would it compare with Codeine? I would guess the Codeine would even be way stronger...no?

It depends on the dose. Once while in kratom withdrawal, I took a decent amount of codeine and it didn't do anything to help. The effects are different, and hard to compare. It is essentially impossible to nod off with kratom, but the bodily effects and pain relief can certainly be stronger than a low dose of codeine.

Surprising to read above that kratom is so addictive - I think I have read somewhere it was used to treat opiate addiction . Very interested in Captain"s report of the synergistic indoles - never considered the possibility , but it makes sense .
FWIW , ime , opiates like morphine or oxys will really take the cosmic edge off psychedelics .
Severity of withdrawal and dependancy issues vary wildly for this plant, personally I think the withdrawals, while very much real and opiate like, are not very bad and they only last like a week tops. If I do a taper a week before jumping I can make the withdrawals pretty laughable and go to work and everything but some people find the withdrawal like hell, YMMV at it's finest. Mentally it's probably just as addictive as any other mild opiate which is no surprise, the high is very much like an opiate, just more "well-rounded" if that makes sense.

The synergy between kratom and psychedelics isn't anything special and if I wasn't dependant I would choose to take no kratom for the duration of the trip. It can really muddle the headspace but really step up the euphoria and body aspect so if you don't like serious trips I guess you can give the combo a shot, just don't go taking crazy doses of psychs though because you can still trip hard when on kratom. I also get the same honeycomb pattern mentioned before on my TV screen at night when I get insanely stoned while under the influence of kratom. I think the honeycomb visual is a trademark kratom visual for me but I hardly ever hear of people getting any visual activity with kratom whatsoever. It should be said that ever since getting into psychedelics it's not hard to get OEV's or CEV's to manifest themselves off ordinary substances.

Not really, I get effects on par with ~30mgs of hydro with no tolerance if the kratom is of good quality. I would take kratom over any amount of codeine or something like tramadol anyday. The synergy between cannabis and kratom is unreal, very much a pleasurable combo.

Last edited:
Dope is dope, you just get doped. So what.

LSD will make you trip. I've done dope on LSD and all it does is make you not sick anymore and, well, you get that dope high going too.

As for DMT, I fucking hate it. It feels the exact same as duster with a bit of psychedelia added to it. Just save yourself some money and get some duster and do it while you're on the acid.

Dope is dope, you just get doped. So what.

LSD will make you trip. I've done dope on LSD and all it does is make you not sick anymore and, well, you get that dope high going too.

As for DMT, I fucking hate it. It feels the exact same as duster with a bit of psychedelia added to it. Just save yourself some money and get some duster and do it while you're on the acid.

Comparing DMT to "Duster"? What happened during your DMT experience that left you that jaded?

There is a LOT of psychedelia, not a bit. If you get few desirable effects and many side-effects or nasty issues you are probably not vaping it right. More than 95% of people seems to find DMT out of this world and one of the ultimate and explosive / expansive entheogen psychedelics.
Not that you aren't entitled to hate it but I'm pretty sure you are not basing it on fair reasoning / experiences or you are holding something back like Mazzab implies.

For those interested, here is a link to the LSD & Opiate subthread:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=289956

save the heroin for the LSD comedown

it has a slight effect when youre on LSD but nothing to write home about

I never really mixed LSD with anything more than weed because it really does override more or less anything you can throw at it

great story to tell your grandchildren though "one time when I was on LSD and heroin at the same time..."

I was worried that's what duster was. Fuck.. please kids don't put that shit in your body, it will fuck up your brain permanently. Do some real drugs instead.

Computer cleaning duster aerosol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intoxicative_inhalant

For hard to reach places where blowing very hard doesn't cut it I guess.

Dangerous to abuse and it also doesn't lend a whole lot of credibility. But we were all stupid ignorant teenagers once I guess, some more than others.

Chill out with the hostility and bear in mind your position, it's unbecoming for a moderator. I was a dumb kid just like everyone here a long, long time ago. I don't really see doing duster as much stupider than doing heroin or DXM or egging houses. I think my post was pretty clear that duster fucking sucks.

Comparing DMT to "Duster"? What happened during your DMT experience that left you that jaded?

Nothing, just the body load felt exactly like duster. Buzzzzzzz. I was much more lucid than if I had taken duster though, with duster you sorta pass out or go 'out of it', I was fully aware of what was going on on the DMT. I was pretty plastered like duster though, couldn't move kinda thing. And like duster it lasted like 5 minutes. There was some psychedelia to it though, ie weird textures and vivid colors and the trippy thoughts. I just really disliked that buzzing body load I got that felt exactly like duster.

I was worried that's what duster was. Fuck.. please kids don't put that shit in your body, it will fuck up your brain permanently. Do some real drugs instead.

How about 'dont do any drugs'. I'd much rather my kid was doing duster than slamming heroin or smoking meth or crack.

I found that the most synergistic opioid preparations/compounds for psychedelics to be Poppy Seed Tea, Kratom, or any form of opium taken orally.

Stronger ones tend to cause too much anxiolysis, and tend to kill the trip a bit, at least IME.

Always oral opiates with psych's. A little benzo goes a long way. You can ramp up the dose of psychedelics a little more though. Makes the trip more sedate and quite warm and fuzzy. Smoking a little #3 H is good but as stated by pretty much everyone else too much opiate's and the trip loses it's intensity altogether. Add to the fact I need phenergan almost without fail when I use opiate's not good. Weird though If I do a high enough psychedelic drug dose I don't get as itchy. Got the itches now, obviously not enough of the psychedelic PEA's, or phenergan.