• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Qui, je?

It was great; they seemed to give us more energy then LSD does, whenever we were talking it felt like we were waiting around anxiously for someone to pick us up or something. We sat down and played a game of Cluedo which became very intense, then went for a walk down to the local park during a storm which was fun. They had a very nice body load, we all felt very comfortable and nice and got some decent visuals and the three of us had a long, immensely entertaining conversation. It was the first time we'd tripped since late last year, and it was very rewarding. =D

I remember the first and only time i had shrooms.. I felt exceptionally euphoric, energetic and i noticed time slowed down ridiculously.. they we're quite different to LSD. I found LSD to feel more psychedelic in the sense of cognitive effect, which i enjoy.

But they were still a blast. :)

I'm not a big fan of mushrooms. Too unreliable.

Bicycle day was a fucking blast... I never get tired of this liquid.

^ Mmm well I guess I got lucky that they were decent mushrooms. Once I get around to picking though I'll probably find myself victim to the curse of natural variability.

malakaix said:
I remember the first and only time i had shrooms.. I felt exceptionally euphoric, energetic and i noticed time slowed down ridiculously.. they we're quite different to LSD. I found LSD to feel more psychedelic in the sense of cognitive effect, which i enjoy.

But they were still a blast.

I didn't quite notice the time slowing effect... well I did, but I've gotten more drastic time slowing on Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. But the dose wasn't terribly high I imagine. I agree that LSD seems more cognitively psychedelic, but the mushrooms were a lot of fun.

Sorry for the non-LSD discussion in your thread, lil. ;)

"I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like it's got a basket, a bell that rings, 500 mikes to make it look good,

I'd give it to you if I could but I swallowed it..."

-Bike, Conduit doublebikeredub 2009

Anyone able to offer insight as to where LSD in Australia comes from? I doubt severely that it is produced here, so I am interested as to where it is imported from, as I don't think it would be a big import from Asia, if at all?

why yes, indeed i could offer lotsa insight that would make you blink and do a doubletake rethink of what you thunked was true but such a rhing to do i doubt i likely will for why would nano give you cheap thrill, he'd rather liqqy spill into your mouth, a drop or 32 that should surely do-do wooby dooby to do todo ttu tu, shpokadang rtkaumbang k'chshngtrsaUllagathaearhra-whoooeh-kktbau, MBgtau whhhoooooewwwKKHHHHH...linguistic ballistic chi grenades power through fear blasting intent shreds the lesser posessor, turn that fear into LLLL-LOVE LLL-LIGHT..Boom-BOM!

why yes, indeed i could offer lotsa insight that would make you blink and do a doubletake rethink of what you thunked was true but such a rhing to do i doubt i likely will for why would nano give you cheap thrill, he'd rather liqqy spill into your mouth, a drop or 32 that should surely do-do wooby dooby to do todo ttu tu, shpokadang rtkaumbang k'chshngtrsaUllagathaearhra-whoooeh-kktbau, MBgtau whhhoooooewwwKKHHHHH...linguistic ballistic chi grenades power through fear blasting intent shreds the lesser posessor, turn that fear into LLLL-LOVE LLL-LIGHT..Boom-BOM!

Hahaha, I love it.
Does any one watch Harvey Birdman? I doubt it.
Still have to put the reference in there anyways..
Ha! Ha! Ha! Multiple Entendre.

Mmmmmmm.

Munched 2 Cheshire's yesterday. Blew me away, acid is so good. :)

acid is fantastic :) obtaining it is another thing. You really need to be in the crowd.
Next time i get some, though, im going straight down to centennial park. love that place.

Yeah everywhere for you. Some people have an extremely hard time finding it, including me most the time. I either have to wait for weeks and weeks, or travel several hours to be hooked up.

^ same.
Every time it always falls through, I've never had good Acid before - I'm missing out.

Yeah, LSD and DMT are two of the few drugs that i need to actually know people for. Took me a while before i found a reliable dealer.

Just get to know people :) Especially if your involved in the Doof scene.

and here we have it boys & girls - first hand proof that long term LSD use does no harm to the human body! ;)

No one in my area knows what DMT is. I've never really wanted to buy it, but if it was available to me I'd certainly give it a go.

I'd just like to remind everyone to stay away from availability discussion please. It's all about who you know, remember?

Hi Guys, I just want to ask a quick couple of questions regarding LSD. I really havnt tried any sort of psychodelic before and am keen as. How much should i try? 1/2 or full tab? How long GENERALLY does the trip last, because a 12 hour ride is not practical for me. I am living isolated and think it will be hard to find and also the quality will be hit and miss. I did have a tab a few years back but it was so mild i hardly count it as an experience. Thanks in advance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.