• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric) Mach III

yep didn't research prices and was tweaking when i wrote this ha and in your experience, have you ever had any tabs that have no taste but were active that were not LSD? Coz honestly I've bought and sold a shitload of tabs over the last 5 or so years and I've never found one. Taking a slither off the tab to check for taste is a fullproof method of making sure your tabs are not 25i, no need for a test kit. Pill test kits I can understand but honestly anyone with half a brain can tell the difference between 25i and LSD.

yes me and my best mate were givin 2 tabs off a "trusted" source and we both looped the fuck out it wasnt LSD i know how LSD is ment to feel and all this did was make my emotions go fucking crazy like i couldnt stop crying for hours and my best mate rang up his girlfriend and broke down saying he cheated on her (and he hadnt) so yeah watch out for tabs with just plain orange on them no pictures of any sort just plain orange....

yep didn't research prices and was tweaking when i wrote this ha and in your experience, have you ever had any tabs that have no taste but were active that were not LSD? Coz honestly I've bought and sold a shitload of tabs over the last 5 or so years and I've never found one. Taking a slither off the tab to check for taste is a fullproof method of making sure your tabs are not 25i, no need for a test kit. Pill test kits I can understand but honestly anyone with half a brain can tell the difference between 25i and LSD.

i REALLY dont think taking a slice of a tab is a full proof method of finding out whats in your tabs....sometime LSD can be degraded and can feel diffrent and some people dont understand this and think its some sort of adultrant

i REALLY dont think taking a slice of a tab is a full proof method of finding out whats in your tabs....sometime LSD can be degraded and can feel diffrent and some people dont understand this and think its some sort of adultrant

When lsd degrades it just gets weaker, it doesn't feel different. The slither test is more a taste test I'd say. I've never had lsd that had a taste to it other than mint from the bottle it came out of. The only real way to be sure is to test it, the next best thing is a taste test. I'd rather use the whole tab tho so you get a proper taste. Just give it a good old lick. It takes way more than that for it to get into your system.

^ I have licked a tab of LSD before and tripped reasonably hard. Just a quick lick, to get the taste, as you said. I was surprised to find myself tripping, but the effects were more than just kind of noticeable - they were markedly strong. About a year later, I found that tab, and, assuming that it was already used, lightheartedly swallowed it. I tripped again, about as strongly as the first time. So, if we assume that it did not degrade in that year (which is a big and probably unwarranted assumption), I ingested half of the chemical by licking it that first time.

(The tab was claimed to be quadruple-dipped, but because I have heard that kind of thing many times when it was not true, I immediately dismissed this claim. It turns out that it may have been true. Otherwise, I would probably not have tripped reasonably well twice off of the same tab.)

^ I have licked a tab of LSD before and tripped reasonably hard. Just a quick lick, to get the taste, as you said. I was surprised to find myself tripping, but the effects were more than just kind of noticeable - they were markedly strong. About a year later, I found that tab, and, assuming that it was already used, lightheartedly swallowed it. I tripped again, about as strongly as the first time. So, if we assume that it did not degrade in that year (which is a big and probably unwarranted assumption), I ingested half of the chemical by licking it that first time.

(The tab was claimed to be quadruple-dipped, but because I have heard that kind of thing many times when it was not true, I immediately dismissed this claim. It turns out that it may have been true. Otherwise, I would probably not have tripped reasonably well twice off of the same tab.)

Tabs don't get dipped multiple times. There is only so much liquid a little 5x5mm piece of blotter paper can hold. Doses are done from how much lsd is in the liquid.
I have eaten a tab of lsd and spewed it up 10 minutes later (was drinking all day) and it had 0 effect on me. A few days later I ate a tab off the same sheet I had didn't spew and I was tripping.

Tabs don't get dipped multiple times. There is only so much liquid a little 5x5mm piece of blotter paper can hold. Doses are done from how much lsd is in the liquid.

This is exactly right ...... the strength of the alcohol [ not water ] is calculated to yield the desired dosage in the tabs . These guys know how much solution is required to soak a given amount of paper . .... the sheets are then immersed , and then laid out to dry [ not hung up as many believe , which would lead to weaker tabs at the top and stronger below ] .
Small operators might use a micro pipette , dropper bottle , or similar tek to dose a few tabs , but the immersion method is used for larger amounts for both and accuracy and time constraints . " Double dipped " , etc , etc , are just marketing shills conceived by enterprising dealers that tend to become part of the folklore .....

[ Junkie S , check your PMs ]

While I agree that it's almost certainly complete marketing BS, would it not be possible to soak the sheet a second (or 3rd) time once the alcohol has evaporated? Of course soaking the sheet a second time while it's still wet from the first is pointless, as the paper shouldn't be able to absorb any more solution...but once the alcohol has evaporated, the paper is dry, and able to absorb more...

^^
I think it would be time consuming . Perhaps individuals may indeed do so , but I am not sure that the big boys would go to the trouble .
i have noticed that with the tabs from my DNM supplier that the tabs are different sized according to the claimed dosage ; the higher doses being larger tabs . Incidentally , when I inquired about storage I was advised that freezing , fridge , etc , is not necessary and acid is not as susceptible to temps as many would believe - just protect from light , moisture , and chlorine .

When it comes to making blotters for commercial sale....I would absolutely agree it's 100000% marketing bullshit haha. In my mind, my above theory should work perfectly, and prove 'double-dipping' is possible...but yes - why any dealer in their right mind would do it, I don't know lol.

A general question on sharing of testing results on LSD available in the Oz marketplace...

Has thought been given to a separate thread devoted to LSD testing results - either by Elrich's reagent or Energy Control GC-MS / LC-MS? If one exists then apologies, please point me that-a-way..

I'm certainly aware that independent testing of product is no magic solution, but I would rather trust bluelight community sourced info than the claims of a dealer.

I'm about to do some testing on some new tabs sourced off the DNM and if there's a standard reporting format let me know.

I love good quality acid. I prefer to get liquid as in my experience it has always been of high quality and clean. I still have some i bought 3 years ago in the freezer. Last time i tried it about 6 months ago 2 drops provided 12 hours of warm and fuzzy visual bliss. The best drug in the world in my opinion.

Only once have I ever come across a suss tab. It was about 3x thicker than normal and big. I flushed it. I've bought a DOM tab which I'm glad I got coz I know the difference between the bitterness of just the paper/ink on a L tab and an RC. Ive never come across 25-i but I make it explicitly clear that I don't want 25-i and that if they want to sell RC'S as acid then that gives me the right to take their money and distribute it through the party. I tell everyone, "If it's bitter, it's a spitter". I never want to try that shit!

I got some plain white squares at a doof and I was a little unsure but it turned out to be wonderful LSD but even though there was no ink, it had a taste.

I've heard of many people having liquid lately. I've only ever had tabs. I'd be unsure whether it was 1 tab= 1 drop equivalent?

Also I want to have a pretty decent dose of acid soonish. Like 5 good tabs, 2 hrs later 2-3 mdma caps( 1 every 2-3 hours. My formula for candyflipping is acid then MD 2 hours later....... nangs & bud too o'course!) with k on the come down and heroin when I'm fully down. How incapacitated do you become on a big dose? Will I be able to talk? Remember my name? I'm scared I could wander off into the bush. I've had largish doses of a few psychedelics. 4g subs, 4 weak tabs, I've had DMT(up to 50mg), big combos, Salvia. I know that doesn't really mean anything but it's worth mentioning. I'm not scared of the effects, I'm scared of doing something stupid or hurting myself. If you've read my posts over the years you know that I've done a LOT of psychedelics, just not many bigger doses.

5 "good" tabs will be a good solid dose if the tabs are strong. I cant comment on how you will be after taking that much. It really depends on you and where you are. I wouldn't be taking 3 caps of mdma on top of it either. Especially if you are not used to high dose LSD.