View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD blotter size

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
hey i have a question for sie of blotters. The first 2 times i did lsd my dealer sold me big blotters, then the second time they were alot smaller,, is he riping me off or what, or can smaller ones be more potent?

never really know with blotters. depends how many times they've been sprayed and that can vary from batch to batch.

Mmm blotter size can vary. Those tiny blotters can hold their own dont you worry haha.

size does not matter, and you can never know for sure if someone is ripping you off like that.

Ive only ever got the tiny ones but Ive been offered big ones but declined. The small ones definitely work

how large? it is common to read about 1cm blotters containing DOx or similar active 1-2mg compound, especially some "extra thick" paper.

No it doesn't matter. I have had DOB on a very small and thin blotter, so LSD can definatly be on there. Because I have too much time on my hands I calculated the weight of 100ug of LSD. It works out to be 1/100 the weight of an average grain of sand. You could potentially have more on the small one rather than the big one. There is no way of knowing exactly how strong they will be

Funny, mine are always the same size...

but it matters just as little as blotter print, pill color and many other differences in appearance. You can't judge stuff like that by appearance.

Now, having doubts about a very dirty colored powder that is supposed to be pure - that is another thing - for kind of logical reasons.

Still, eyes are not really chemo analytical devices.

Funny, mine are always the same size...

Ive never had a visible size difference between blotters either, usually around 6 by 6 mm, very tiny. As I am in the netherlands and we have these places we can go where they test your drugs for substance, purity and dose, I know áll of these tiny hits contained LSD, in doses varrying from 40 ug to 400 ug (I've seen a lot of blotters, 400 ug only happened once, áll the others were under 200 ug and most under 100 ug).

Standard blotter size is quarter inch by quarter inch (6.3mm x 6.3mm).

You know what else comes in quarter inch squares? Graphing Paper. That comes in handy for cutting/measuring easily.

If the paper is smaller than that, either they are ripping you off or the paper was laid too strongly, which has happened before. Generally they try to make a hit to be 100micrograms, but sometimes it can be weaker and sometimes much stronger. I've had tabs that were laid too strongly at about 250micrograms each, so if anyone took 2 they were destroyed, and if anyone took 3 it was too much. I want that to happen again.

Ive never had a visible size difference between blotters either, usually around 6 by 6 mm, very tiny. As I am in the netherlands and we have these places we can go where they test your drugs for substance, purity and dose, I know áll of these tiny hits contained LSD, in doses varrying from 40 ug to 400 ug (I've seen a lot of blotters, 400 ug only happened once, áll the others were under 200 ug and most under 100 ug).

Well I'm not surprised to hear you say that since I live about half an hour away from you.

GENERALLY IN THE USA, blotters are 1/4th inch by 1/4th inch. I HAVE seen European blotter that seemed to be 1/3rd inch (it was also perf'ed and printed on). All other paper was quarter inch

The blotter I get is primarily printed and perf'd in 1/4" squares and is as thick as ~3 sheets of construction paper. Seeing as blotter paper is quite absorbent and a little 1/4" square could easily hold 5+ hits, I highly doubt he's trying to rip you off. I've had hits of the same size range from weak to VERY strong, so if your guy usually gives you good stuff I wouldn't worry about it. Good luck!

reminds me of some idiot i saw yesterday on yahoo answers who said
"you're an idiot if you mess with this stuff, you know theres strychnine in that mix?"

i just facepalmed and closed the page.

complete morons, man....