View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD blew my fucking mind!!! first time. no words realyy

xan_master

Greenlighter
All this happened in the last 12 hours. on the dot. ok. so... i tried LSD... it was proabably, to put it simply, the most intense thing i ever did, or possibly ever will do. im not sure, if i had known exactly how the trip would play out, that i would have taken 180ug of lsd alone, in my room, at my parents house, for the first time, with no idea what the fuck to expect. i didnt plan to do lsd. i was listenin to some techno jams trying to recapture the feelings i had last week on mdma, and was sudenly craving "something" different i guess. i had 2 hits of lsd id sourced 6 months prior but never really researched as id become infatuated with opiates and MDMA during this time. so, drop the lsd. im in a good ass mood. get some wierd psy trance mix going and relax. im shaky at first. after an hour or two i felt as if my third eye was fucking opened. i saw in the 4th (5th)dimension. i guess thats the only way i can describe it. the first 3 hours are amazing. i talk to some friends who have done acid on the phone and after bing assured that im not going insane, i get set in the perfect mood i guess. Bliss. Fuckin Bliss. the peak was better than i felt last week off 300mg mdma, hell better than i ever felt in my life. it wasnt a forced euphoria, it wasnt draining my brain of precious serotonin, or frying my neurons, i was simply fucking perfect. bliss. one with god i guess. after 5 hours the fact that this trip WAS NOT going away any time soon kinda got through to me. after the peak its somewhat of a neutral feeling, a blur, my neck started cramping badly and i couldnt get relif for the life of me. i kept laughing hysterically and picturing myself looking like this one meme of a guy at a party absolutely blitzed hahah overall it was the most intense and crazy thing ive ever done to myself. but it didnt scare me. it made me feel like a big ass mothafucka. it made me fucking cry i felt so good. but i also dont know if ill ever do it again. absolutely nothing exceppt me wanting to trip and have fun was in my favor for this being a good trip. my set and setting were fucked, i had no tripsitter, nothing planned, yet it was the perfect trip.. a million times better than i could have imagined lsd being. i wanna leave it at that. but i also wanna go further down the hole ill decide later. -xm

Feels good eh :D Glad to hear you had a good time despite less-then-ideal setting.

if you want to try this, i always benefit from taking a bit of time to reflect on the trip--i like to sit and think/write/draw out the things i learned and experienced after tripping.

i love hearing about people's first trips, honestly. even if you never do it again, it's a beautiful experience to have at least once :)