View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD at a rave

LSDInMyBrain

Greenlighter
Hello everybody im new to Blue light as a user ive been reading the forums for quite some time now but I decided to make an account to discuss some things! So I am pretty experienced in psychedelics and raves but i have never tried to trip at a rave! I have rolled many many times and absolutely love it of course. There is an upcoming rave and i want to try candy flipping but I am curious as to what this will be like at a rave I have candy flipped before and loved it the visuals are 8o amazing lol. I will tell you some of the sets so that you know what the feel will be like, Some of the sets at the rave are going to be infected mushroom, knife party, figure etc..
If someone that has done this and would know a good dose for the Lucy and roll that would be great also as to your experience with it :D

I recommend 75 mcg LSD with 125 mg MDMA. Candy flipping at a rave is wonderful, I've done it several times, but you don't want to be tripping too hard when you're in a big crowd of people.

Took one hit of southern WoW and a point of sass at shpongle few years back. Had to step out more times than I could count for cig breaks. The shpongle-tron literally tore my soul out. I couldn't get closer than 20 yards to the towering beast or I might have shit my pants. However I was like real young at the time and unprepared.
It's so fun, but god damn is it intense.

I am mostly just scared about the mental state that the LSD will put me into I am trying to think of a better Psych that would be mostly visuals and not that intense on the mental side of things. Any suggestions ?

Take a half a dose and see how you feel after 45 mins-1 hour, take the other half if it all lines up.

NBOMe are known for awesome visuals and relative clearheaded state, and you may likely be consuming them if the acid tab is bitter or makes your tongue numb. They are considered dangerous, kinda sketchy at a rave.

Also I'd bring a pack of cigarettes to calm my nerves and for a reason to slip outside, inside of a rave can be overwhelming hahah

Take a half dose of LSD, it's all you'll need. In fact, you should reagent test your LSD to make sure it's not a NBOMe. Do not mix NBOMe's with MDMA.

Don't know about raves, as that is a funny '90s thing here, but otherwise mostly an American invention - though we have goa parties in Europe, still different subculture...

Anyway I've taken LSD at festivals before and yeah I agree you need to take a low / lower dose, at home or in nature it is so much more quiet in terms of stimuli, if you would take the same dose at a party or festival it can easily be overwhelming. Setting based tolerance at work! Have had excellent times, but also difficult moments and even having to go home a little earlier than planned just to protect myself. Do not underestimate!

However I do not recommend trying candyflipping for the first time at an event like that, be very careful trying combinations like that for the first time in an uncontrollable environment! Try it - at least - once in another setting like at home / in nature etc, peacefully but with a nice plan... then it will still be tricky getting the doses of both right if you go and try it at an event at a later point (again, lower dose of both, esp the psychedelic), but at least you should be a little more able to gauge what the combo of a psychedelic + empathogen is like.

Be safe <3