View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and VR?

e-jester

Bluelighter
Has any one here tried using a VR headset while tripping? I just had a brain explosion that Google Tilt Brush in VR on acid would be freaking crazy.

I have 1 tab of acid left and a really good VR headset, should I just go for it? or something to consider first?

Do it and then also setup an external camera video recorder to record your actions while tripping with the VR headset. But i can only imagine that to be really intense and overwhelming so maybe start of with a light dose to experiment with this but I'm very intrigued by this question and the outcome. Hope more to post there input or warnings or safety measures or things to consider when going for this mission.

Do it and then also setup an external camera video recorder to record your actions while tripping with the VR headset. But i can only imagine that to be really intense and overwhelming so maybe start of with a light dose to experiment with this but I'm very intrigued by this question and the outcome. Hope more to post there input or warnings or safety measures or things to consider when going for this mission.
If you do this, please upload it to youtube.

4029fe968982f7b4be3ee4351efd2bb8.gif