View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Stomach Flu Symptoms

UltimateSpinach67

Greenlighter
Once upon a time there was once a sheet of acid. Many ate off of this sheet. The tabs were tasteless and sometimes provided Once upon a time there was once a sheet of acid. Many ate off of this sheet. The tabs were tasteless and sometimes provided good experiences. They were even ran through a test kit and showed up positive for LSD.

On one occasions somebody tried some of this stuff. He took what should be 460 µg and experienced terrible stomach pain for 24 hours with non stop tripping. Finally he fell asleep for two hours, and woke up emotionally numb unable to feel any emotions, just anxiety. He decided it must have been coincindental food poisoning or something like that that had caused a very bad trip.

Later another person took about 800 µg. He vomitted then enjoyed the rest of his trip. He was very experienced with LSD and deemed the tabs were good, must have just been actual food poisoning for person one's bad time.

Now another person dosed 345 µg, similar symptoms occured including vomitting, abdomninal pain, fever, and hypothermia.

Weeks later the first person dosed twice off of the same sheet without any issues and had two enjoyable trips albeit they were very weak trips for being what should be 575 µg doses.

At this point it was figured it was all just coincindenses for the two bad experiences out of the 5. Until two days ago. Another somebody dosed 460 µg, and this was the worst. He would like to write a trip report because it was a divine experience of waves of bliss followed by waves of excrutiating pain and discomfort. Every piece of bark on each tree was individual greek and roman esque statues. Each leaf, flower, blade of grass became enchanted with life. The ceiling in his apartment became a working system of gears and clockwork. It was divine despite the pain. The pain led to terrible sensations of fear and panic all molding together. It was as if experiencing all bad and good simultaneously while laying in a bathtub full of hot water tossing and turning. Xanax was taken and it eased some of the panicking yet the pain continued. The xanax was taken periodically throughout 24 hours because as it wore of he would come back up and trip harder. It wasnt until 24 hours that sleep was achieved for three hours.

He woke up in a frienzy of panic, paced around the room, took more xanax and went back to sleep. He awoke once again a few hours later snd finally felt relatively normal. No lasting side effects for anybody were noted but many traumatic experiences occured. It could be argued these were still good experiences. Lessons have been learned and these were insightful trips.

But anyways, does anybody know what the deal is the deal? None of the people had eaten much in proximity to their trips or anything. It was obviously stupid to keep trying these tabs after so many issues but none of us had ever heard of actual LSD causing food poisoning like symptoms thus blaming the first two bad times on coincidence. So how could these cause three different people to get sick? Could certain tabs be sickenning while others were not? The people have dosed LSD on many other occasions from different sources in general and never had any painful issues.

Has anyone else experienced stomach flu like symptoms on LSD and how can this be avoided?

There are 2 things to consider:

1. I assume you used Ehrlich? Wouldn't any indole compound trigger the reaction? Reagent testing isn't perfect.

2. Many of these symptoms sound like regular LSD side-effects to me. I get abdominal pains when I orally dose LSD (and seeing "many ate of this sheet"..), I'd suggest sublingual dosing to get past first-pass metabolism which helps for me. Only if you're sure you have actual LSD though, eating is good to make sure you don't get an NBOMe. Nausea makes sense because a certain serotonin receptor in the brain (5-HT3) is known to control nausea and vomiting. The 460ug trip just sounds like someone having a really intense experience, the pain was probably somatic.

Last edited:
Hmm... I was thinking it could possibly have been LSZ or LSB since I believe some LSD analogues have been reported to cause severe abdominal pain.

I'm quite the certain the effects were not somatic. I've had nausea and slight stomach discomfort before but never anything like this, it was like having food poisoning. Even after xanax was taken and he was relatively sober the pain persisted. And the first time it caused stomach pain it was swallowed, all the other times were sublingual. It just seems very strange that three different people experienced similar flu-like symptoms when they never had with LSD before. All of the people were also experienced with such doses. Also the set and setting for each trip was great.

Swim has gotten two tabs from the same guy first one 400 micrograms double dipped along with side pains and vomiting toward the end of the trip and a lot of vasoconstriction this trip. This trip was very pleasing before and during the peak until swim noticed swims jaw getting really stiff almost like tmj . Second time swim took 150 micrograms of the same tab with little visuals but same feeling of nausea and instead of vomiting swim had the urge but experiencex a lot of gas and acid reflux instead. Swim goes to the bathroom after intense balls pain and noticed extreme vasoconstriction. Swim went to the doctor two days later because the balls pain hasn't subsided & doctors say swim has a vercoceles. Swim didn't taste any bitterness in the tabs & swims friend took both tabs also experiencing non of these symptoms both times and said they weren't bitter. The tabs were white and kinda thick compared to the lsd swim has gotten before that was more potent wit non of these effects. Swim also has noticed symptoms pointing towards hppd for weeks after these tabs including weird hue, things appearing bigger and smaller, lots of visual snow even in dark rooms, & after images of an object after looking at it for to long. Now swim is tripping after the trip and has only mildy coped with it.

next time be 18 years old, the body is more vital at that age. Older users might expect gastrointestinal discombobulation at higher dosages.

I tried acid for the first time last night, i took one hit of blotter, plain white , and had virtually no taste. However I experienced the bad nausea too!! It's been 24hrs and I'm still nauseous as fuck! Alot of gas, and gagging when trying to talk, during the actual trip that is. ..
What i find weird is, the lsd I took, felt SO similiar to mmushroom, felt like a cousin type of compound? Just felt cleaner and not as intense, and of course with the oh so familiar nausea mushrooms give.
Whats the deal? I even took zofran and it didn't help. It has been 24hrs since I dropped the cid, and still feel after effects and nauseated as hell. Is this indeed a characteristic of lsd as well, nausea? I def. Would of not been able to stand up very long, i had to relax the whole time and enjoy it, which sucka cause I wanted to enjoy the outdoors....any comments?