View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Shrooms both HIGH doses.

Mracid

Bluelighter
I am planning on taking 420ug of LSD along with 4g of mushrooms. I will probably use Phenylpiracetam, noopept and centrophenoxine for the trip and end the trip with about 1.5g of cannabis in a tincture of 94%ethanol to calm down and sleep, 1.5g would be about 20ml of the tincture so I will not really have alcohol effect.

So my question is has anybody done this big of a dose of both? I have read about people doing 2g with 1 hit of LSD but what I am going to do is 3 hits and 4g which is alot different, I will also use 5HT2a PAM (both noopept and Phenylpiracetam) which increase the effects of agonists on that receptor. I know I will handle it with no big trouble, I have done more than 50 mushroom trips the highest dose was 6.5g, RC psilocin anlalog about 40 times with the biggest dose of 70mg of methocin and 60mg miprocin, also more recently 15 LSD trip with the highest dose of 560ug and I have mixed them most often with racetams and noopept. The only thing is that I never had LSD and Shrooms at the same time, but now I do.

So any comments or experiance report about that combination of big doses of both will be greatly appreciated.

well based on the fact that you probably have no idea how much LSD is on your tabs i would definitely decrease the amount of tabs you plan on taking. this combo was very intense for me at about half your dose.

i tried to jedi flip once. dropped a tab of che guevara and about 2 hours later munched down the majority of an 1/8th of some handpicked shrooms.

in about 1 hour i was feeling this body high that i was unsure of. seriously, i didn't know if i was feeling good or bad. not to mention the profound and very obvious OEVs.

i remember asking myself "how am i gonna tell the difference?". well shit, the difference was the insane distortion of my visual field. i couldn't recognize my friend's face and shit. it was falling off.

i believe i became a little overwhelmed when i saw a car glitch backwards and then forward and it began raining to make it all more trippy. i ended it with 30mg of diazepam maybe 6-7hours from the acid dose.

i was repeatedly told the acid tab was 'double dosed' etc but i can definitely see why they thought it was. it was some very strong LSD.

needless to say i never made it to the MDMA.

I personally tend to find combinations of major / classic psychedelics a bit redundant or even counterproductive because they can each provide a flavor that can clash as if they both demand attention from you. At other times they play nice together but it's rather that you can get unpredictable potentiation compared to just trying to estimate the sum of the intensities, while qualitatively it can be interesting in that they both can contribute and blend into something new... but there is much less of a point to it if you ask me than if you combine a classic psychedelic with a more peculiar one, in not-equal quantities so that there is a nice add-on effect but with one psychedelic clearly taking the lead - like DMT and 2C-B.

I can't really stop you besides giving my opinion that it has a few potential downsides and there isn't so much to be gained that couldn't just as well be achieved with nice full dosing of one of them - so for me just a curiosity.

But I will say that I would do the potentiation with nootropics another time than the first time you are combining those psychedelics. I get what you are trying to achieve, but it doesn't seem worth involving so many unpredictable potentiating factors right away. Better is to do those experiments on separate occasions first and trying to maximalize your result first with less complication. If that isn't enough of a plan then it seems there is something strangely wrong about the expectations. In any case you can combine plans later based on experiences.
Your track record illustrates that you can handle a lot but it is not an argument. Multivariable potentiations and interactions can just be very different from taking a lot of one psychedelic. Can't be compared one-on-one. Being able to handle a lot does not make everything a good idea.

Feeling ready for some kind of enticing challenge yeah alright, but it's silly to go asking to get overwhelmed. It's just as interesting to spread this plan over a few steps and still getting plenty of novelty and craziness out of it. Pushing it to ensure that you go past your limits is not strictly necessary, IMO thats a classic mistake when ppl are ready for more >> doesn't matter how much more, the more the better so that you are certain it's more. Thats a fallacy.

expect to keep losing it as amnesia sets in
up to and after the white out will be nice (probably)
but time will be lost to overload in my opinion.

then again some people love drinking a whole case of beer!

well based on the fact that you probably have no idea how much LSD is on your tabs i would definitely decrease the amount of tabs you plan on taking. this combo was very intense for me at about half your dose.

i tried to jedi flip once. dropped a tab of che guevara and about 2 hours later munched down the majority of an 1/8th of some handpicked shrooms.

in about 1 hour i was feeling this body high that i was unsure of. seriously, i didn't know if i was feeling good or bad. not to mention the profound and very obvious OEVs.

i remember asking myself "how am i gonna tell the difference?". well shit, the difference was the insane distortion of my visual field. i couldn't recognize my friend's face and shit. it was falling off.

i believe i became a little overwhelmed when i saw a car glitch backwards and then forward and it began raining to make it all more trippy. i ended it with 30mg of diazepam maybe 6-7hours from the acid dose.

i was repeatedly told the acid tab was 'double dosed' etc but i can definitely see why they thought it was. it was some very strong LSD.

needless to say i never made it to the MDMA.

I know exactly how much I have on my blotters I bought them from a friend that bought them directly from the deep web. They are 140 ug a blotter. I have experianced with 1, 2, 2 and a half and 4 blotters and I also have already done a NBOMe so I know how to compare it. It is nor a NBOMe nor a random dose.

expect to keep losing it as amnesia sets in
up to and after the white out will be nice (probably)
but time will be lost to overload in my opinion.

then again some people love drinking a whole case of beer!

I never had a black out from psychedelics and have done more than 100 various psychedelic drugs at dose over the equivalent of 9g of shrooms as methocin and a litteral 6.5g of dried shrooms. Never had nor confusion nor memory loss.

One time I did 750mg DXM, 128mg chlorpheniramine and 60mg 4-AcO-DET to see if I could create an awake lucid dream, and I did. I litterally controlled my perception of my 5 senses. I could choose what was in my vision and what leaved my world. And never got a memory losss nor confusion I was all present except that my senses were obeing LITTERALLY to my memory and desire.
So I know quite well what will not happen; confusion, memory loss, bad trip. I am well overexperianced for that to happen.

Last edited:
I know exactly how much I have on my blotters I bought them from a friend that bought them directly from the deep web. They are 140 ug a blotter. I have experianced with 1, 2, 2 and a half and 4 blotters and I also have already done a NBOMe so I know how to compare it. It is nor a NBOMe nor a random dose.

yeah but you cannot measure the LSD on your blotters is my point, regardless of your source and it is forbidden to mention sources here.

Hmm it goes too far to say you should expect to lose it or get amnesia, even if odds go up by comparison. On the other hand, nor you nor anyone else is immune to losing it - like going delirious on 2C-T-7 or even 2C-B at a massive OD, or many other possible scenarios.
I appreciate that you are well versed and have learned to keep a lot of control thus far, but you are a fool if you think that nothing could ever happen when you explore the boundaries. We are all human, and we all have breaking points of various kinds.

You can measure the LSD on your blotters, quantitatively and qualitatively. Only it's free to do so in only a few countries (like in mine), and expensive / difficult in others. So it's true that in the far majority of cases, people do not get their LSD tested all that well.

I personally tend to find combinations of major / classic psychedelics a bit redundant or even counterproductive because they can each provide a flavor that can clash as if they both demand attention from you. At other times they play nice together but it's rather that you can get unpredictable potentiation compared to just trying to estimate the sum of the intensities, while qualitatively it can be interesting in that they both can contribute and blend into something new... but there is much less of a point to it if you ask me than if you combine a classic psychedelic with a more peculiar one, in not-equal quantities so that there is a nice add-on effect but with one psychedelic clearly taking the lead - like DMT and 2C-B.

I can't really stop you besides giving my opinion that it has a few potential downsides and there isn't so much to be gained that couldn't just as well be achieved with nice full dosing of one of them - so for me just a curiosity.

But I will say that I would do the potentiation with nootropics another time than the first time you are combining those psychedelics. I get what you are trying to achieve, but it doesn't seem worth involving so many unpredictable potentiating factors right away. Better is to do those experiments on separate occasions first and trying to maximalize your result first with less complication. If that isn't enough of a plan then it seems there is something strangely wrong about the expectations. In any case you can combine plans later based on experiences.
Your track record illustrates that you can handle a lot but it is not an argument. Multivariable potentiations and interactions can just be very different from taking a lot of one psychedelic. Can't be compared one-on-one. Being able to handle a lot does not make everything a good idea.

Feeling ready for some kind of enticing challenge yeah alright, but it's silly to go asking to get overwhelmed. It's just as interesting to spread this plan over a few steps and still getting plenty of novelty and craziness out of it. Pushing it to ensure that you go past your limits is not strictly necessary, IMO thats a classic mistake when ppl are ready for more >> doesn't matter how much more, the more the better so that you are certain it's more. Thats a fallacy.

My first psychedelic was 3 dose of 25B-NBOMe in one exagerated blotter, the guy thought it was dosed like the 25I analog so thats that. I litterally lost the ability to understand that I could interact with the world so I sat on a chair for 15 hours without talking. BUT I was all there, I didnt lose any memory of it and I think I went to the highest hallucinogenic level I can achieve.

So now when I take high doses of hallucinogens I only get a visual and psychological effect, never a perceptual out of this world effect which is exactly what I want to achieve.
My last LSD trip was 560ug and I did not get anything more than good visuals, comfortable body high and hightened pleasure achievement.
I have done both LSD and Shrooms alone with nootropics the only difference is that now I will mix them both at a lower dose than I am used to do, it doesnt seem unpredictable to me, well aside how potent it will be and whether I will achieve an out of this world experiance (which doesnt scare me at all).

Hmm it goes too far to say you should expect to lose it or get amnesia, even if odds go up by comparison. On the other hand, nor you nor anyone else is immune to losing it - like going delirious on 2C-T-7 or even 2C-B at a massive OD, or many other possible scenarios.
I appreciate that you are well versed and have learned to keep a lot of control thus far, but you are a fool if you think that nothing could ever happen when you explore the boundaries. We are all human, and we all have breaking points of various kinds.

You can measure the LSD on your blotters, quantitatively and qualitatively. Only it's free to do so in only a few countries (like in mine), and expensive / difficult in others. So it's true that in the far majority of cases, people do not get their LSD tested all that well.

My first psychedelic was literally an accidential triple dose of 25B-NBOMe,and I achieved what I think is the highest level of psychedelia I can achieve without DMT, and since then I have done insane amount of dose and never even got an out of this world effect. Even by combining 750mg DXM, 128 chlorpheniramine(triple C) and 60mg 4-AcO-DET (bought it at a website of RC whent they didnt ask for a lab report) , I only got to control my senses and had all my mind untouched, like my thought pattern isnt being touched by psychedelia or dissociatives or delirous or the combination of the 3 at insane dose.

Last edited:
yeah but you cannot measure the LSD on your blotters is my point, regardless of your source and it is forbidden to mention sources here.

Well I did not mention my source, because If I ask you where I got it you cannot say either a name nor a nickname nor a website. But I get what you say about the dose, but if the dose happens to be more than 140ug on a blotter I will only be happier to have paid less than what I expected.

Would seem much more logical to take 5-MeO-DMT, as I can't think of something that's more of a ticket to an out of this world experience, and overwhelming in power.

Of course DMT, 5-HO-DMT, DPT etc would also be very otherworldly...

Or, dissociatives as an adjunct to psychedelics - also an extreme way to book a ticket.

If some form of hardheadedness is really preventing you from launching and breaking through properly, I don't know if it's really the most efficient to keep stacking things that are not proving to be effective thus far.

I will clear something up. I am tired of taking insane dose and abnormal combinations and not getting an out of body experiance; I once mixed 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT and 4-AcO-DMT all over 30mg mixed with 3g aniracetam, 200mg noopept, 700mg centrophenoxine, 500mg phenylpiracetam, 250mg L-Dopa and 500mg L-Theanine and I only got the biggest nootropic effect of my life, quick thoughts and insane imaginations and comprehension level along with memory boost, that combo litterally changed my logical thinking and now I upgraded my shcoolgrades to a median of 95%. I can't say I did not enjoy it because well it was awsome, but I didn't get what I want, an out of body experiance.

Would seem much more logical to take 5-MeO-DMT, as I can't think of something that's more of a ticket to an out of this world experience, and overwhelming in power.

Of course DMT, 5-HO-DMT, DPT etc would also be very otherworldly...

Or, dissociatives as an adjunct to psychedelics - also an extreme way to book a ticket.

If some form of hardheadedness is really preventing you from launching and breaking through properly, I don't know if it's really the most efficient to keep stacking things that are not proving to be effective thus far.

What you say is logic, but I do not have access to DMT yet, but when I do I will do pharmahuasca as I have syrian rue sitting around. For now I only have shrooms and 20 LSD blotters.
But I would prefer comments on how potent the trip can be rather than comments with a nearly not hidden desire to make me change my mind on the combination because I will not, even If I don't get an out of this world experiance I know I will enjoy it anyway.
I did psilohuasca with 4g of shrooms and 2g of syrian rue and nearly didnt get hallucinations, but it was quite psychological, That I enjoyed as I love trying to understand my emotions because I got rid of things that make me feel bad, thanks to mushroom for that.

What do you want from us then? We can't tell you how "potent the trip can be" besides that it will be strong, nor can we give any further information other than the fact that as Solipsis has said, if these drugs at super high doses aren't getting you to where you want to go, then why are you still trying with these same drugs.

You're don't seem to be acting or thinking very rationally about this.

Well I thought it has already been done. I was wrong. I will be going on unexplored territory. I am ok with that. Mabe I shouldn't guess that everything has already been done regarding psychedelic use anymore. At least I learned 2 things from this thread, I will be doing something that might have already been done but not reported on this website and I should stop trying to get insight on out of the world experiance on internet and try to just create it by myself with my knowledge of neurology and psychopharmacology.

Also even if my plan is to get out of the world experiance it doesnt mean that I dont enjoy nor gain personnal comfort in having a normal trip without out of the worldexperiance. Also as I mentionned they are the only indole psychedelics I have access to yet.

It's definitely been done, maybe just not by who had posted here already.

And while you're on the right path, out of this world experience/learning will not be affected by knowledge of neurology and psychopharmacology, only by first hand experience. Knowledge means nothing in out of body and out of world experiences. You're mixing subjective and objective, abstract and concrete.

I am not saying knowledge will create it, lol... I am saying that with knowledge I will mabe find a way of producing it no matter which psychedelic is used by mixing it with the right supplement combination.
Altho there is a theory that out of this world experiances can't be reproduced without increasing the affinity to 5-HT2a in a greatly intense manner as with DMT or ayahuasca or 5-MeO-DMT. I am starting to believe it is true, I guess I will find out with 4g of shrooms and approximately 420ug of LSD with nootropics.

Also I know that the combo of shrooms and LSD at high dose has been done but I was referring to the combination of nootropic supplements that are increasing the effect of psychedelics on the brain. I do not think any1 has mixed Mushrooms high dose, LSD high dose, noopept high dose, Phenypiracetam high dose, centrophenoxine high dose, B-50, L-Lysine normal dose, L-Theanine, L-DOPA low dose, Glycine high dose, Omega 3-6-9 med dose. I know that some of those supplements migh have a limited effect but the combination of them makes it somehow more potent.

Last edited:
sounds like you have objectified the goal of your trip in your non-tripping mind, and you mean to attain that goal and not be short changed!

I think that that it is a kind of commodification.

the best parts of LSD for me have always been tripping, or going, no matter where it leads, I try not to go in with specific expectations.

some great stuff happens on low doses, and some great stuff happens on higher doses.

I hope you have an enjoyable trip in wonderland. You picked your dose, the rest is mind set and setting.

I like that, its true that I have lost a bit of wonder and let go by doing so much so frequently. I will follow your advice and only use logic to plan the trip and let go of logic and thought pattern once the substance hit my brain. Thank you for the advice.

I think I have conditionned my brain to see psychedelics as nootropics instead of spiritual substances. While they are good for both I think I miss spiritual effect even if I enjoy nootropic and mind opening effect. And let the brain training for another time.