View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Mescaline combined?

Jebediah

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, Long time lurker first time poster here. I just had a quick question and thought I'd ask the experts here. My lsd source who's gotten me pretty good stuff in the past has offered me an lsd/mescaline combo. I'm really excited to try mescaline, but he is implying that the lsd and mescaline are mixed in the same hit. I was just wondering what I can expect from this, and if it's even possible to mix lsd and mescaline in a blotter or if he's just pulling my chain. Thanks!

No, mescaline is WAY too weakly potent for a dose to fit remotely on blotter. It is one of the least potent psychedelics of all, and blotters facilitate only the most potent ones like LSD.

In all likelihood, if he isn't just pulling anything of yours or cluelessly repeats what his source told him, it may contain something like an NBOMe or DOX which like mescaline are phenethylamines (that may also be true if he doesn't even know about it). That way it would kind of account for a 'phenethylamine' feel to it or different feeling people may get. But it's not even really that similar, mescaline is an extraordinary visionary drug that tends to give me highly meaningful experiences even without trippy visuals prominent and NBOMe's are more like the opposite: even if they can be very visual, the feeling of profundity is generic at best to me and although I'm sure it can be wild I don't hold it in high regard whatsoever, actually I don't want to take any ever again.

Also check this out: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...e-warning-Taking-unknown-blotters-sold-as-LSD to read about the possible dangers, and get a reagent to test that blotter and be careful with it. Cause this bullshit may mean there is even more bullshit behind it. be safe.

Mescaline is active at about 100 mg and takes a good 300 mg for a psychedelic experience. You would be unable to even remotely fit a dose on 50 hits of blotter. Get a test kit and then test it in front of him so he can stop running his mouth and putting people at risk.

Thanks guys, that's kind of what I figured. Just went and bought an Ehrlich and a Marquis test kit so I'll wait for those to get here before I go meet up. Time to close this thread[h=1][/h]