• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Ketamine?

All surgical procedures carry risk. One of the risks is infection. I wonder if the K and "pills" you intend to take might cause a temporary dip in your immune responses. Might be worth thinking about being on top form for your operation so that you can recover well and spend the future doing what you love.

I've never tried this combo but one of my friends told me I should so I'm thinking about it tonight. Just wanted to hear if anyone had experience with this, also make sure its not terribly dangerous. Does it make the trip just way more, trippy? Whats it like to khole on acid?

It is better than blasting off on dmt + lsd combo...

k holes on LSD or mushrooms are my favorite psychedelic experience ever...
I would be mindful on the dosage though. Seeing as I was on 400+ micrograms of LSD and put Myself into a k hole 3-4 hours into it.
and wow.... it was quite intense. I think this is due to the LSD dosage.

I have tried k holing on LSD on smaller LSD doses...and it is a lot more enjoyable.

THE VISUALS YOU GET ARE THE MOST INTENSE AND COLORFUL AND PSYCHEDELIC VISUALS I HAVE EVER GOTTEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Did this at an after party once. Literally felt as if my consciousness was drifting into different rooms of the party and observing the conversations going on (very like the movie 'Enter The Void'). Very very odd but enjoyable if you can handle it!

Did this at an after party once. Literally felt as if my consciousness was drifting into different rooms of the party and observing the conversations going on (very like the movie 'Enter The Void'). Very very odd but enjoyable if you can handle it!
forrealthough

well said description of the effects of ketamine, especially in high doses.
It's like the whole room slows down and You become aware of every detail, especially audio, like You describe above ^
and the out of body experience qualities to it is mind boggling. The imagination is strong with this ^ one

I drank close to 25 hits of LSD on accident at a beach party once... I was terrified I was gonna lose my shit because the hillside started melting after 20 minutes. I found some friends that started dosing me with K.. I was unable to send signals from brain to my legs to get up, so freaking out was no an option. Thank almighty for the k-hole... saved me from serious embarrassment.

My style is to preload the K or any dissociative, then time the trip to turn on when the K is coming down. It sets the tone very well, like clears out the cobwebs and makes the trip shine bright.

Psychedelic + disso holes just makes a DMT breaktrough to feel like an easy game. Complete destruction of your self and the world arround you. Just for experienced folks with both classes of drugs, though, hardcore experience.

That's pretty wild but I hope that's not the kind of post that leads people to believe that generally K is a way to calm people on acid down.
If you're on an extreme trip anyway, K might flatten out emotion and immobilize you, but nevertheless they synergize to fuck you up mentally even harder. If you cannot really compare what a super extreme vs. an ultra extreme trip would have been like with or without the K, that doesn't mean it's like a sedative.. ;)