View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Ketamine?

GBM

Bluelighter
I've never tried this combo but one of my friends told me I should so I'm thinking about it tonight. Just wanted to hear if anyone had experience with this, also make sure its not terribly dangerous. Does it make the trip just way more, trippy? Whats it like to khole on acid?

K holing on acid for me was a flying through space type hole but it couldve just been the acid though there was definatly that drifting through the air yet somehow in your head feeling. i cant really remember that to well, at that point my K tolerance was pretty high and i unfortunatly had gotten to the point where I never thought i was going to k hole again. lucky me ole 25 threw one of the most beautiful K holes ive ever had extremely vivid and realistic scenes of flying through space, I wish i could remember more. You might do alot more k then you normally would just because 'cid fucks with you like that but iunno maybe thats just me, but acid and mushrooms have always been a polydrug a expierence for me. when i combined K with acid i definatly had a harder time even THINKING. though i almost always did my lucy wiht a bit of mdma and kitty which definatly adds a whole layer of "mindfucks" to the trip. i regret now considering how clean of high LSD is by it self and i wish i couldve apprieciated it more. All in all K and LSD is fun just be sure your not doing something important because the K will reallllly fuck with your head (that is of course on top of how your minds going to be on lucy)

I've had this combo many times and have loved it each and every time. If you are going to be tripping in a controlled environment then I'd say yes, take K with it, but if you are going raving or something then personally I'd advise against it.

Have a nice trip :)

I'm at home right now with my best friend and no one else. Just dropped 3 hits of acid and I plan to do the K once it starts hitting me thanks to your guys' posts!

You can get pretty far out.

Not dangerous physically more than either of the active constituents, so really not in the least.

Definitely worth a go.

Write us a TR if it's interesting enough.

I have terrible news on 2 factors!
1) I have no idea wtf was on that paper it tasted really chemically (reminded me of the taste of MDMA somewhat just cuz of the "chemical" taste) and i didnt get terribly high. But then I threw up twice and was completely slaughtered. But I don't believe that was LSD I took
2) I couldnt K hole :| I havent done k in like 2 weeks and I was doing line after line after line and i wouldnt k hole D:

My mind is still quite fucked from whatever the hell was on that paper last night. Deffs not acid. I hardly remember anything.

I have terrible news on 2 factors!
1) I have no idea wtf was on that paper it tasted really chemically (reminded me of the taste of MDMA somewhat just cuz of the "chemical" taste) and i didnt get terribly high. But then I threw up twice and was completely slaughtered. But I don't believe that was LSD I took
2) I couldnt K hole :| I havent done k in like 2 weeks and I was doing line after line after line and i wouldnt k hole D:

My mind is still quite fucked from whatever the hell was on that paper last night. Deffs not acid. I hardly remember anything.
Damn unlucky. Sounds like a dox chem to me.

this is one of my favorite combos. the synergy is sucha relaxin feelin. i wouldnt advise kholin your first mix tho. just a lil k to see what its like n if u wanna k the second time u know wats up

One of my friends who LOVED k used to recommend that at the peak you do a fat line. I never wanted to mix k with L but he said it was amazing. He always reported flying through a hyperspace like melty dimension.

Personally if i want to experience a seriously new dimension i smoke a good 50mg dose of DMT at the peak. But thats just me.

I was wondering if having a micro dose of LSD like 70ug tops( more precisely 20ug) in the blood when put to sleep with ketamine for an operation would alter the dose needed to make you unconscious and the duration of the unconscious period. And Do I need to tell the doctor that I Microdose LSD? I just have a hernia on my pharynx which is distasteful but not too painful and seems that LSD helps reduce the pain.
Well I guessed that they use K for the operation because its only 40 min long and last time I was given a K hole it was for an operation of like 30 min but I wasnt on LSD this time. I am asking the question because I am microdosing and do not intend to stop and am going to see a doc tomorrow for the hernia see what he can do or to whom to transfer me and I will probly have surgery soon, so do should I tell the anaesthesist if I am on LSD even just microdose.

70ug isn't a microdose :) A microdose is 20 ug tops imo.

I don't think you can infer you will be given ketamine at the operation because it only lasts 40 minutes. They have a whole range of short acting anaesthetics today, like propofol for instance, that they use. I don't think you were given ketamine the last time you were operated either. It's not used like that anymore at all, since the doctors have plenty of alternatives.

in my opinion, you either tell the doctor that you took a microdose LSD, or even better, you skip your LSD microdose on the day of the operation. Getting put in full anaesthesia is no joke, and you would want your doctor to know everything there is to know about you.

Not for the faint of heart.

I mixed a research ketamine with shrooms and got my tender white ass handed to me.

IMO / IME all shrooms + dissociatives combo's are courier ass-delivery services, I won't go near that shit again.. Acid and dissociatives is epic, but I've had seizures with nitrous involved.. 2C-X and dissociatives seem like the bees knees although with a royal combo involving 2C-I my buddy had a royal freakout. Will gladly drop 4 hits like saturday but for some of these combos I'm really getting too old for that shit.
Not taking K anymore anyway to respect my internal organs, but I might visit 3-MeO-PCP with a psychedelic when I'm not so busy. Don't know how crazy it is with acid but it might be really sweet with 2C-C and while I don't hear anybody doing that it seems quite reasonable to try.

Last edited:
Well this have been pretty helpful thanks, I will skip the dose on that day, and you are right I can't assume its going to be ketamine, it just seemed logic.

Also I know 70ug is not really a micro dose, its just that I took 20ug and then thought why not go up to 70ug since I am still pretty productive and that I do not have to communicate too much with others on these days, because the only difference between microdose and low dose is how much you can translate your thought and how fun it is. Low doses are more fun. Microdose are more for social contexts, where you have to put your thoughts into words.

it's one of my favorite psychedelic experiences. add some MDxx and it's on another level entirely. with LSD and K i've gone further out into space, more comfortably and entertainingly, than any other psychedelic or psychedelic combo. every time i do it however i go through a few minutes of not understanding whats going, occasionally getting a little confused because my perception of space is often incongruent with the laws of physics which ends up looking like everything is super far away or very close, often switching very rapidly and randomly. things go from flat to fluffy and then squishy all at once. MDMA makes the visuals a lot better and makes it less confusing and a little easier to talk, but personally, unless i have a lot of ketamine, which i typically dont, the MDMA+LSD combined comedown is dreadful. Also ketamine seems to take out a lot of the anxiety i sometimes get on acid, particularly the comeup.

Ketamine and acid go really well together in my opinion.
I have never k-holed but i have had a few acid trips and a couple of candyflips with ket involved.

My best analogy for it, the kets like the friend you never knew you had while on acid. It turns out its one of your best friends assuming you treat it properly.
Its like lsd additives or something xD it just brings the acid "up" in a really beautiful way.

Idk bout k-holing on lsd though, havent done it but ide imagine if you can handlr profound experiences it could be worth a try.

It can get confusing as all hell if you over do it.
Tread lightly if you are inexperienced with either substance, they potentiate the effects if the other and LSD has this tendency to remove the depersonalizing/derealizing effects of ketamine.
During a k hole on acid you don't feel near as detached from the experience but much more personally involved, this can be a fantastic thing or it can be tremendously frightening depending on the nature of your experience.

I have a festival two weeks before my operation and well at the festival I'll be doing a lot of ketamine and pills will this affect my operation? I don't think it will cause it's two weeks from it